Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs she is so numb she can’t even doing a gifted ad right!!! She had tagged it a gift but then in text said she’s bought it!!!
Why does she need SO MANY? I don't think I've used that many masks in my entire life and she's just got them sitting around in a drawer 🤦 greedy, grabby Grinch

Reactions: 21
Garnier now😒 these big organisations are literally throwing tit loads of money at her!!! That tonne of masks. Big time hoarder

Reactions: 13
Now the prat is getting congratulations messages!!!! I can’t cope! When is this going to end!!!!! 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Im definitely in the wrong job. I want to be an Influencer instead. I want free holidays. Galaxy choc hampers. Free makeup and beauty products. Only I would promote cruelty free and ethical businesses 🤔🤔

Reactions: 25
Exactly this! I don’t get why they fall over themselves to get her! The only reviews she ever gives is “I just laaaaaavvvveeeee it guysssshhhh!!” And she is so fickle with what her favourites are.
The luvvvv it mixed with the grabby claw hand and salad fingers just grate me I dunno why anyone wants that for their brand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mostly shop at Superdrug too, reasonably priced and cruelty free. I try not to be a preachy vegan but I really struggle to understand why, when it’s so easy to source cruelty free products these days, people support these crappy companies that still test on animals 😤😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone bought 2 yes 2 copies of the hinch lists at work today Along side a notebook for £1.50! Really £14 and £1.50 they can’t see they bought the same things 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s kind of fucked me off to be honest because Jottie never used boiling water. She used hot water where as Hinch poured it straight from the kettle. It should be her owning up to it!
Yeah thats what i was thinking, watched again and she says warm water. Bet Hinch tries to pass the blame now

Reactions: 13
She really is trying to get away from the 'cleaning'. Suppose it will be a tissue mask kind of night tonight just coz she loves itttttt! She is an embarrassment especially to those people who actually do honest, decent reviews. Garnier can go duck themselves. Thankfully the majority of my cleaning products and my skincare I buy in aldi

Reactions: 17
Currently on holiday, something which I think I have earned now I am a Pastry Troll. I'll have to catch up on the previous thread.

Reactions: 18
How proud you must be Hinch to be working with another company that’s not cruelty free. Congratulations to you, you absolute knob jockey

• Heart
I'm so relatable I'm in my pjs but I'm a brand ambassador for a tit brand anyway, most if not all my house is gifted, my fella is at home all day everyday and whenever I click my fingers Ma appears all the Vest x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.