Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to that whole 'I'm too tired I don't want to move' thing. If she spent more of her days being like that and being honest I'd find her much more relatable. 'Do you know what guys stuff the cleaning I'm gonna chill on the sofa for an hour while Ronnie sleeps' because guess what Soph. That's what normal mums do. Have a rest, chill the duck out. Lord knows you definitely need to!!
Always on the go! Ffs ants in her pants. Bet you she’s always of thinking what can be cleaned next. She cleans the same surfaces everyday. Why so much?!!

Reactions: 5
Jottie has never used boiling water in her jars and has already posted a warning not to use boiling water on her account. I was always a bit dubious about the jars as the concentration of the zoflora is too high - it won't be a 1:40 dilution, but its Hinch that decided to slosh half a bottle into a glass jar then pour on boiled water straight from the kettle 😡

Reactions: 27
I cant believe garnier test on animals! I love their tissue masks :( also cant believe grinch promotes so many companies that animal test!

Reactions: 15
I'm so relatable I'm in my pjs but I'm a brand ambassador for a tit brand anyway, most if not all my house is gifted, my fella is at home all day everyday and whenever I click my fingers Ma appears all the Vest x
They’re literally in each faces all day everyday doing the same crap all day. It’s like a nightmare on repeat. So weird. Someone said one day she’s gonna burn out. I agree

Reactions: 8
I'm so relatable I'm in my pjs but I'm a brand ambassador for a tit brand anyway, most if not all my house is gifted, my fella is at home all day everyday and whenever I click my fingers Ma appears all the Vest x
She is just not at all professhhhhhional is she? It’s like having Waynetta Slob pushing your products

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she need SO MANY? I don't think I've used that many masks in my entire life and she's just got them sitting around in a drawer 🤦 greedy, grabby Grinch
Everything is about aesthetic to her. I could fill another house with her contents alone!! So much unnecessary stuff😂 she’s gonna run out of room😂

Reactions: 8
I emailed them also over the toilet overuse of chemicals , they claimed they had no connection to her , now do they not gift her their products or have I got it wrong ?
Yes they replied the same to me " We are in no way directly affiliated with Mrs Hinch so therefore have no control of the content she posts using our products. We continue to share safe usage guidance across our social channels and always advise our customers to follow on-pack instructions. "
Im not sure if they have ever gifted her stuff?

Reactions: 10
Whilst I’m at it
I’m the mum who’s left the homework to the last day... completely forgot about it with everything going on!

but..
What’s she gonna do when Ronnie goes to school and has to do homework etc
Teach him how to spell handsnomes and flog tit on insta! The poor boy is going to learn nothing but bad and vile habits from her!

Reactions: 16
FFS I'm gonna have to boycott Garnier now. Does she pay for anything?! And No Sophie I am not jealous, I'm proud to not be a greedy beggy woman who exploits my children and life for free tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Onslow duck going back to work. Just found this.
He’s basically being pimped out to earn easy money like Hinch.
Cringe 🤣🤣 imagine just being known as someone's husband. At least if you just wanted to be known as someone's husband, at least be the husband of someone good!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She likes having “trolls” because it makes her feel like a celebrity.
I had a troll once, saying something I made was hideous. Does that make me a celeb? Shall I get out my dancing shoes for Strictly?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.