Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my poor cactus has been well and truly hinched - he is now emasculated like Jamie. His bits just fell off 😂
P1050673.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm desperate for a break - I had a baby 2 weeks before lockdown and have two other children I've been homeschooling. Desperate for my mum to be able to look after the kids so I can have a rest. Haven't been able to register our baby as, per lockdown rules, no one can look after our children ... well they can but they have to social distance. I know many aren't sticking to this but I am - my nan is 85, I have a baby, my mum is a keyworker, I don't want to put anyone at risk ...
So why is it ok to post all over her stories her mum is having Ronnie for the day? Does she have no idea the sacrifices and the struggles people are going through in the country to abide by the rules so this horrible virus goes away and we can all hug our families and have proper time with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It is reaching though. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It would be reaching if there was no evidence that there were 3 households. Stacey recorded her niece doing the worm with Zach and her picture is in the Daily Mail.

I will reach now and remind everyone that the nieces mum is a trainee paramedic and could potentially have been brought onto the front line. That's a hell of an infection risk if she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That outfit is something I’d dress a baby baby in not a toddler! I’m not shocked about the trainers, mine always has he’s trainers on... I’m just shocked he’s actually wearing bleeping shoes, I was starting to believe he was mowgli🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I guess it’s a case of what you think personally and morally. I personally have followed the rules to the letter because I don’t want to endanger anyone and I also don’t want to live like this forever
Snap - with 2 chronically ill family members we can't afford to even bend the rules. I haven't seen anyone socially other than my husband and daughter (who lives with us) since March 20th 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hinch and her Minky are on the Daily Mail Femail section. Minky is now reduced in price or something like that. Photo of her new book though...and so it starts.

Reactions: 6
It would be reaching if there was no evidence that there were 3 households. Stacey recorded her niece doing the worm with Zach and her picture is in the Daily Mail.

I will reach now and remind everyone that the nieces mum is a trainee paramedic and could potentially have been brought onto the front line. That's a hell of an infection risk if she has.if

This is what I find so so annoying - 'reaching' is what is keeping us in this state of lockdown. No they shouldn't have done it! They make think the rules are annoying - I'm sure we all do by now - but they're for the greater good. I keep telling myself it's so I can give my 85 year old nana a hug at Christmas, that's why she's not held her 6 month old grandson since he was 2 weeks old. It's heartbreaking but how heartbreaking would it be if we passed something on to someone we loved?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gifted outfit again so bollocks to the fact it doesn’t fit properly. 🙄🙄🙄
Can tell it’s gifted because she says she bought the trainers but it just tells us where the outfit is from so it was obviously sent to her. And if the weather there is anything like it is by me, I hope he’s got a jacket because it’s bloody freezing here 😂
well let’s face it do we think mamma is actually going to take him somewhere or is it just round to her house!! Poor soph must need a rest eh from working so hard. Any bets someone is coming to measure for the new grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s brave dressing him in all white, That’ll be filthy by 12!

Reactions: 8
Oh and I messaged her - nothing nasty - just reminding her that it is against lockdown rules for her mum to be looking after Ronnie and not socially distancing so she should perhaps think twice about advertising that all over social media as people like myself have had to forgo seeing family to protect them.

Reactions: 21
She’s definitely trying to keep him a baby by dressing him like a 6 month old. I think she’s afraid of him getting bigger and harder to control.

Reactions: 16
This is what I find so so annoying - 'reaching' is what is keeping us in this state of lockdown. No they shouldn't have done it! They make think the rules are annoying - I'm sure we all do by now - but they're for the greater good. I keep telling myself it's so I can give my 85 year old nana a hug at Christmas, that's why she's not held her 6 month old grandson since he was 2 weeks old. It's heartbreaking but how heartbreaking would it be if we passed something on to someone we loved?
As per a previous comment I made, I have also been abiding by all the rules, however, if it was reported, they absolutely wouldn’t even look at it. I’m just stating facts and an extra kid there would not even make the authorities’ eye twitch.

Reactions: 3
Oh and I messaged her - nothing nasty - just reminding her that it is against lockdown rules for her mum to be looking after Ronnie and not socially distancing so she should perhaps think twice about advertising that all over social media as people like myself have had to forgo seeing family to protect them.
This is what gets me. yes, people choose your bend the rules a little- it’s annoying but I try to keep My attention on what I’m doing as it’s too stressful to be bothering with everyone else - but with her movie night and parents as childcare all over insta she’s putting it all out there- basically showing she doesnt give a tit. Keep it bloody quiet- obviously the rules don’t apply to her!!!

As per a previous comment I made, I have also been abiding by all the rules, however, if it was reported, they absolutely wouldn’t even look at it. I’m just stating facts and an extra kid there would not even make the authorities’ eye twitch.
I agree nothing would get done. Let's just hope her followers don't copy her irresponsible behaviour though. If every follower chose to just forget the rules about sharing food, garden equipment and having multiple households at once it could undo all the progress so far. That's whats bad, the lack of ownership she has for potentially giving false information to 'millions'.

Last edited:
No, he doesn't do messy play. Never gets chance to be filthy.
Yep never allowed to be messy ever. Remember when she was first feeding him 40 Ella pouches a day and his face was immaculate? Yesterday I smelled something bad and it was yoghurt and strawberry trapped under my baby’s fat neck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.