Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those “people” messaging her are probably just her ma and kanye from their bought accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I donttt get it... im so
Confused lol just caught up with stories, whyyyyy whyyyy would you buy a trolley in a little house or a big house bleeping dipshit, looks like she’s nicked it from travelodge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came straight here after witnessing the cleaning trolley fuckery and I knew tattle would be on fire 🔥😂

Late thread suggestion 😂
Cleaning trolley Polly is kitted out better than her own son Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine dragging that thing through your garage everyday! Won't last long and we'll never hear about it again!

I do worry that when Ronnie leaves the house he gets the fright of his life seeing so many colours that aren’t shades of grey
I actually felt sad for the little fella, he has no visual stimulus what so ever!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand 😫 why? Why a cleaning trolley. I don’t get it, I’m so confused. This is a whole new level for her

Reactions: 2
Longer because 20% will be going to the tax man so call it a 12 hour day!
It's even more ridiculous when you think about it that way. Many cleaners would have to work more than a whole day's shift to cover the cost of one (obviously I get some may work for generous companies or have their own businesses and hourly rate, but in general).

There is both a management and PR/talent team involved behind the scenes! Surely someone has to realise this is a really bad move, yet not had her remove the original post nevermind follow up pics! Spend the money on your garden, the mud kitchen that is unlikely to ever see mud, etc. Even a photo of a luxury brand handbag or shoes would be less offensive (but obviously risks losing her sheep).

If Jamie was truly that bothered (and not just feigning it!), and her management team can recognise how ridiculous this all is, someone needs to convince her to donate it to a local community centre, animal shelter, care home, etc. (esp before the sheep starting putting them on credit! Can just see them all sitting in tiny houses/flats with it on display alongside the Shark because there is no storage for it all and the cupboard they do have cannot be opened at the risk of being buried alive in zoflora!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.