Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money and she’s dressed that poor boy up like the bloody michelin man. Get him some nice clothes that fit FOR duck SAKE

Reactions: 17
Gifted outfit again so bollocks to the fact it doesn’t fit properly. 🙄🙄🙄
Can tell it’s gifted because she says she bought the trainers but it just tells us where the outfit is from so it was obviously sent to her. And if the weather there is anything like it is by me, I hope he’s got a jacket because it’s bloody freezing here 😂
I thought they were supposed to declare gifted items? Have the rules changed? Almost daily she states where the outfit is from. If these are all gifted surely she should declare it? I’m still unsure whether those fake hanging baskets were gifted, discounted or bought. She was so unclear.

Reactions: 11
I thought they were supposed to declare gifted items? Have the rules changed? Almost daily she states where the outfit is from. If these are all gifted surely she should declare it? I’m still unsure whether those fake hanging baskets were gifted, discounted or bought. She was so unclear.
She never declares gifted stuff. If she did there’d be no room left on the screen for the picture. She literally pays for nothing! She’s been reported so many times to the ASA but she still does it. She really thinks she’s above the law

• Wow
5B5A138A-38FE-4005-A6A6-C129CB6F8E1E.png
Heaven forbid she is on her own with her child! Would have been the perfect opportunity for some one on one bonding but no, a Freshen up Friday is more important 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet Onslow has got an adult sized version of Ronnie’s outfit! Looks like the sort of chavtastic thing he’d wear!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Plus she is always prancing around in some frock shes grinched off EBay why not go that extra mile and get your child some clothes or is she on the beg hoping that wonnies incredible baby hulk impression of bursting out of his clothes will make people gift her stuff 🤔

Reactions: 8
Why not have her “day off the gram” today? She could’ve spent some quality time on her own with Rondog, and got Ma Barker to take Jabba the mutt out for the day. But instead she palms Ronnie off on Ma Barker and spends the day with her list and Henry 🙄

Reactions: 19
This is why I cannot understand all the smoke blowing people give her she knows nothing of real life she is a spoilt pampered brat who her entire family and husband enable 🤮 it's far from an attractive quality in life and dont get me started on people calling her a "role model to their daughters!" FFS 😡 mum of 2 daughter's here and they will be getting a sharp reality check if they even consider behaving as she does 🤮
all of the mums who let their daughters dress up as her for world book day was shameful; of all the literature heroines to aspire to they choose someone who spends their whole day cleaning and buying cheap tat from chinese warehouses.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe the clothes she dresses Ronnie in. I have 2 boys and always dress them in bright colours. T shirts and jumpers with dinosaurs, diggers on, jeans and dungarees, first shoes from Clark’s, not black trainers, on a 1 year old. This is the time for fun brightly coloured clothes. Even the back pack, why not a small one with diggers, dinosaurs whatever he is into on there. He should be dressing like a toddler now. Never seen a kid dressed like that.

Reactions: 21
Ha! SS has put little Rex in denim dungas and a cute hoodie this morning 😍😂
Morning tattlers, bit Kate to the party today but wtaf has she dressed rondon in today? As someone said, he always just looks like an overgrown baby whereas in contrast Rex looks like what he is, a toddler. And again, why would you not want to just spend time with your son on your own instead of cleaning? My boys are all grownup now and my mum looked after them a lot growing up because I had to work as my hubby left me when my youngest was less than a year old, and I had no other choice. But when I wasn’t working, i spent every minute I could being with them. Oh and they got really dirty too. She has no idea and I hope she doesn’t regret it in years to come when her son rebels against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wheres Jaymeh then? William Hill? Ladbrokes? Betfred? Coral? David Plucks? Sat on a bench on Bet 365?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually feel sorry for Hinch in a way. Spending time on your own with your child is hard in the early days but so important. Having Jamie there since Ronnie was born has meant she has never had to do things by herself with him and that’s in my opinion how you really get to know your child and bond with him. I think becoming the public figure she is has obviously made her nervous to do things on her own in public like take him to the park, soft play etc and I just think it’s such a shame because you never get that time back. She clearly has enough money now to not have to carry on being on instsgram. She should just pack it all in and actually concentrate on Ronnie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly. She really is the most selfish bleep. And she has no shame with it! At least we know he’ll have a nice day with his Nanny, away from that nutty witch
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Goodness - she really needs to grow up. I had to raise two kids, no family nearby. Had to get on with cleaning, cooking, looking after my kids myself. No help, just little old me. Yes it was hard at times, but that’s life! Spending time one on one with your child is lovely. I still do it with my kids who are much older now, and they enjoy it. We go for dog walks together and chat, or do cooking together, watch films together - it’s lovely and I’m making the most of it before they become adults! She can easily clean whilst Ron is in the house. Just do it in stages.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 225621Heaven forbid she is on her own with her child! Would have been the perfect opportunity for some one on one bonding but no, a Freshen up Friday is more important 🙄
Also, why has she put cut grass on HER tadaa list? She put on her stories that Jamie cut the grass when she was sweeping the pergola.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.
This is very true! The whole family is weird. They need a special episode on Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.