Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Who predicted a post from Jimmers about poor Soph????

Oven is on for your roast chicken, let me know when you've set the table so we can all get around the coffee table to share it.

Who's bringing desserts?  🍇 🍪 🍓 🍇 🍪 🍓 🍇 🍪 .

Absolutely howling at myself that I've made those kebabs an emoji reality 🤣😭😂🤣😭😂
Fucking hell, sod it, roast chicken all round, roast chicken for everybody!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Soooooo many first time posters! I just love it guuuys! I just LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE IT! If that makes sense???? I love you all, we’ve got this!

in all seriousness, welcome! You’re in good company

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
When she took a drive out to the shops and parked herself outside strangers houses in the dark and sat on Instagram saying 'i wonder if these people in these houses follow me and are watching my stories' 🤢 not at all creepy 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
What the fuck 😂 Am I actually reading correctly? People are saying that CC and MissP*tts are being bitchy about hinch because they’re making funny jokes about her on insta instead of just sticking to the fact that she mixed chemicals...POT, KETTLE, BLACK! Come on guys fuck sake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying

Reactions: 65

Happy_Tortoise

Thread Suggestion:

A cleaning trolley for an ignorant twig, what a weird example of “dreaming big”... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Imagine when HRH Ronnie of Maldon goes to school and they have a lesson talking about jobs people do.

‘My Mum’s a Doctor, she helps sick people’
‘My Daddy’s a Teacher, he helps children learn’

‘Ronnie?’
’Er, my Mum films stuff for the internet and my Dad mows the grass”

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Aunt Pol

Following on from last thread, I'd just caught up when it closed, but; zoph as you read here take notice SS is not your friend, you humiliated yourself by that poor attempt at a worm but she filmed it, you dressed your son in too small clothes & but she took a photo & posted it, think about him instead of the ££, ATV

Reactions: 58

Gio

As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬
Nice to see fellow cleaners felt the same way I did when I saw it, I wasn’t sure if I was being over sensitive letting it annoy me. She is such a patronising cow!

I’ve decided I’m not going to let her belittle me though. I’m really grateful for my cleaning job, the money I earn from it is an invaluable safety net as I work towards setting my own business up & being able to work evenings leaves my days free to focus on it. So fuck you Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Whitelilac

VIP Member
So Ronnie reached into a lidded bin that is taller than he is, reached down to the rubbish and pulled out a plastic cheese wrapper which he fed to the dog.
Where exactly were Sophie and Jamie while all this was happening then and why isn't she halfway to the vets right now to get her precious first born checked out?
I call bullshit 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Pepsi

VIP Member
Maybe its for their role play later on. She's the cleaner bending over to do a bit of "low dusting" and he's the plumber with his smaller than average plunger and Super Mario moustache. "Pass the rubber gloves Soph, Im sure the Pink Stuff will get the stains out"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56