Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all of the mums who let their daughters dress up as her for world book day was shameful; of all the literature heroines to aspire to they choose someone who spends their whole day cleaning and buying cheap tat from chinese warehouses.
Seriously???? 🤮
My daughter chose to go to school in year 4 as Emmeline Pankhurst her teacher was thrilled paraded her around to the other female teachers!... To quote hinch 'im just a girl shining my sink' not exactly inspirational 😷

Reactions: 17
Considering she's got Ron in Pampers Pullups, best nappies in the world #AD, why do they always look so bulky?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"he understands ME"
"He makes ME feel safe"
"he gets ME like noone else does"

Her love for Jamie is all her based and what suits her needs and requirements. He seems more of a requirement and their relationship and love and sloppy messages are all very one sided. Even all her birthday / anniversary / father's day messages still center around her and not him.

Does she really love Jamie or does he just slot nicely into her little fantasy life and does exactly what she says unquestioned?
She's needy and he likes the feeling of being wanted but love isn't a word I would use for these two. Sophie is incapable of love everything is disposable to her when she's had enough Jamie's just a bit more of a legal tie 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why not have her “day off the gram” today? She could’ve spent some quality time on her own with Rondog, and got Ma Barker to take Jabba the mutt out for the day. But instead she palms Ronnie off on Ma Barker and spends the day with her list and Henry 🙄
JABBA THE MUTT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s just the whole thing, stupid long johns like he’s an old time gold prospector, clumpy trainers, oversized backpack 🙄
I mean the outfit is hideous but even if she had just pulled the trousers down instead of being so desperate to get it on the gram it would have looked better!! Def not with those trainers tho

Reactions: 10
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.
Would you mind elaborating?! Who tried to buy a baby?!

I’m pretty new to tattle so don’t quiet get the references to him he’s mum or william hill but if anyone wants to do a brief summary that would be 👌🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!
farmers wife here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Having 2 babies in harvest months was not ideal! Don’t think he was off for 1 full day of paternity at all!!

can’t believe people feel like she’s relatable, no job, hubby there 24/7, gifted things left right and centre, and she makes out it’s hard?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"he understands ME"
"He makes ME feel safe"
"he gets ME like noone else does"

Her love for Jamie is all her based and what suits her needs and requirements. He seems more of a requirement and their relationship and love and sloppy messages are all very one sided. Even all her birthday / anniversary / father's day messages still center around her and not him.

Does she really love Jamie or does he just slot nicely into her little fantasy life and does exactly what she says unquestioned?
She's needy and he likes the feeling of being wanted but love isn't a word I would use for these two. Sophie is incapable of love everything is disposable to her when she's had enough Jamie's just a bit more of a legal tie 😂
This! Even her anniversary tribute was just shots of her, a speech about her, and a round of applause for her. Everything is centred around her.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Would you mind elaborating?! Who tried to buy a baby?!

I’m pretty new to tattle so don’t quiet get the references to him he’s mum or william hill but if anyone wants to do a brief summary that would be 👌🏻👍🏻
Jamie had/has a problem with gambling, or Grinch seen it as a problem.... her Mum is the controlling type, won't allow the Dad to see his other daughters etc....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.