Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day the “Ronnie’s outfit is from.....” and not a word about #gift or #ad. I’m so sick of it! She bloody well knows the rules - she’s been doing this long enough. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying
Extremely!!!!

Reactions: 26
Those black trainers!!! Remind me of the chavs at my secondary school 😂 wtf is she doing dressing him like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He is a lovely little boy with such gorgeous skin tone so dress him in some nice bright colours, preferably ones that won't show the chuffung dirt!!

Reactions: 15
Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??

Reactions: 15
No, he doesn't do messy play. Never gets chance to be filthy.
I think he did it ONCE remember, it was some bollocks with paint and the paint was in a bag to contain it or did I dream it 🤔 but nothing since

He is a lovely little boy with such gorgeous skin tone so dress him in some nice bright colours, preferably ones that won't show the chuffung dirt!!
Rex always has nice outfits

Reactions: 10
I think he did it ONCE remember, it was some bollocks with paint and the paint was in a bag to contain it or did I dream it 🤔 but nothing since

Rex always has nice outfits
the paint was under clingfilm!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is that Tadaa list?? I'd be embarrassed if that's all I got done in a day. Why does she need to put "made beds, Ron's dinner" Wow, you go steady Soph, you must be exhausted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
She’s a child herself in her head, playing at house. The only thing is she can’t stuff Ronalongadingdong in a draw when she’s bored. Guess Ma Barker never told her it was a full time job. I don’t think that MEmwah will have anything enlightening in it. Will be the same tit from insta, just read in an exaggerated chav voice

Reactions: 19
You’re right!
I know we joke- but in reality it isn’t normalor healthy. Those early days of having a baby and maybe other kids too and the partner goes back to work are terrifying.. however- you learn and get on with it. There must be some issues for it never to happen 😬😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re right!
I know we joke- but in reality it isn’t normalor healthy. Those early days of having a baby and maybe other kids too and the partner goes back to work are terrifying.. however- you learn and get on with it. There must be some issues for it never to happen 😬😢
She can’t be trusted, and I don’t think she trusts herself. All the family are doing is enabling it and making it worse. They will have no kind of relationship when he’s older, I mean he is indifferent already to her at the age of one!

Reactions: 13
What the hell is that Tadaa list?? I'd be embarrassed if that's all I got done in a day. Why does she need to put "made beds, Ron's dinner" Wow, you go steady Soph, you must be exhausted!!
I do that in the first half hour of being awake. How embarrassing!!

Reactions: 9
To echo the above, please dress Ronnie in something other than a strange ribbed babygro if he’s going out for the day. Frankly it’s grim.
And why white when he’s going out for the day, such a practical colour. But as I typed this, I remembered poor Ron has never been allowed to get messy so for any other boy a white onesie 🙈 would be a mums worst cleaning nightmare but probs not the case here!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.