Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This is the dress I would wear to those big glam events” Yeah, that’s probably why you don’t get invited Soph. Can just imagine her turning up on the red carpet in that monstrosity with Vestlife in his twinset and flip flops! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s hard to know from those stories what she is actually shooting for 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Did Mikey really call people messaging him about working illegally trolls? Looks like he has deleted his post now.
There are 1000s of MUAs and beauty therapists across the country who have followed the rules and not worked for months. They arent trolls, they have every right to be pissed off with him .
This!! I hope this blows up big style for them both. Pair of wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t look anxious sitting there in her bra, she’s so full of tit. She absolutely loves herself it’s sickening 🤮🤢

Reactions: 14
These hangers on really do like to drop her in the tit don’t they! 😂 no filters literally. That’s why she won’t do tv or go anywhere because she’s not in control.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dunno what the worst comment is. One of someone stating her grid post made them cry because they're so proud of her 🤢 or the one that said if she wanted to go to an event, there's over 3 million people who would look after Ronnie 😐😤
Cumslut is THE best babysitter evah

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She keeps insisting “This Is Me” when she looks different in every picture I’ve ever seen. Which Sophie are we supposed to believe is The One?

- Bargain Haul Soph
- Babymouth Soph (complete with Pyrex jug for tinned spaghetti)
- Gourmet Chef Soph
- Horrified-by-sex-scenes Soph
- Overly Expensive Purifying Moss Soph
- Anxious Soph
- Outraged Neck Clawing Soph
- Doting Bride Soph
- Haul-him-out-the-bookies-by-the-ear Soph

Also, seems I’ve inadvertently just created the worlds shittest line of Barbie dolls and demand 40% of all royalties for dolls sold.
Beyonce sophie😉

Reactions: 5
I’ve never came across anyone with as much self importance as her. She’s a nothing. A skank who got lucky on Insta by lying. This latest lie has really angered me along with the whole “little old me” shite. Hope she cringes in years to come

Reactions: 10
If her book is supposedly about showing people who she really is, ‘little old me just cleans, don’t know how I got so famous’ why on earth would her book need pictures of her in glamorous dresses and posing in underwear?

Surely her moppy slippers and a £8 eBay dress is all the photos the book needs? 😂

But guyssss I’m still learning

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.