Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After lockdown? Are we not in lockdown anymore then? 🤔

She’s as fake as my mates tits.
Wtf are those shoes she has shown today. Bloody hideous. It looks like she’s playing dress up from the 80’s especially with those plain black monstrosities heels.
Ronald McDonald called he wants his shoes back. They’re like bleeping canal boats.

And don’t even get me started on that thin pathetic heel.
Are we in lockdown? I didn't think we were. Not where I live anyway.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just unfollowed 5 accounts that are on her grid licking her arse, when will they wake up to all this fakery. 😡

Reactions: 16
The whole of the UK is still in lockdown. Albeit it’s very eased in certain parts of the UK but nothing has been said to say we are not.
Unless I’ve missed that. Not sure.
I don’t think it matters if we are in lockdown or not now. That shoot she did with her mate mikey was months ago when we definitely weren’t allowed in each other’s houses or allowed to get one our make up done! In fact we weren’t allowed to get make up done until the weekend just gone! So why the hell does she think she’s above that

Reactions: 20
Lip filler & veneers for a shoot? Not enough extensions either? Surprised she hasn't gone in for a boob job. Maybe she'll entertain glamour modelling when the hinching fad has dried up. She certainly looks keen for it after today!

Reactions: 12
The whole of the UK is still in lockdown. Albeit it’s very eased in certain parts of the UK but nothing has been said to say we are not.
Unless I’ve missed that. Not sure.

It's the other way around, some parts of the UK have been put on lockdown due to the R number increasing in their area

The rest have social distancing rules etc to follow

Reactions: 5
1BFAC36D-B264-48DE-BBA4-094C6AB740E8.png

bottom right photo... I literally thought he was covered in mould! Poor Ronnie what the hell is that outfit! Imagine been a few days old and been put in that monstrosity! Poor kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So for her book grid post she puts a picture up of her with the dog but not her son

I really think she had a baby to please the masses and prove them wrong. She can have a clean house with a kid around
There will be another one soon cos people are getting bored of her 😴

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker! I just had to make an account to say how tit she looks on the book cover, that tattoo no thanks 🤢

Reactions: 11
OMG, How can this person be anxious when she is able to show herself posing in her bra or whatever it is to her 3.7 million fans/bots.

She infuriates me so much.

View attachment 217909
She's such a self centred attention seeker.
Aniexty my bleeping arse.
No way would you post yourself in your bra to 'millions' of followers if you were so self conscious and anxiety ridden.
That face tells a different story altogether.
I smell bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her hair on the book cover looks really bad. So dark then straight to blonde, there’s no blend what so ever, thought she was a hairdresser herself :unsure:

• Haha
She could seriously be 5-6 different women because every picture of her looks different! Stop using a damn filter, stand behind your book ‘This is Me’. We can’t figure out who or what you are because it’s all fake!

She looks like such a bleeping woman in the latest photo shoot. How much work has she had done!?!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.