Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s days like today that I have to stop myself just wanting to shout all over her Instagram page how much she enrages me.
Im so glad Ihave you guys because otherwise I would truly believe that there’s something wrong with me - that I’m the only one who sees how smug and in love with herself she is. That it’s utterly wrong that she plays the coy and anxious card when she clearly LOVES playing dress up. I mean I swear she’s in a bra in one of those photos????
She’s a cleaning page. Ffs.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 exactly

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that was the best picture for the book cover?? She look beautiful, I would never comment about looks, the spray bottle and the posture are just awful. I think I prefer the temp one!

Reactions: 12
What’s so irritating is that at any usual place of work, if it was plastered all over social media that you were breaking the lockdown rules you would be (rightly) disciplined because of how that would reflect on your organisation.

Other public figures have lost their jobs for disregarding the rules. Now to to inflate her ego any more, and of course politicians as rule makers are held to higher standards, but as a public figure herself - and a persuasive one at that - she should get some tit for having people round, doing her hair and makeup no less. It’s such rubbish that this will go under the radar like everything else.

Reactions: 16
Showed my daughter the cover, her words were 'she's so orange' 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Then she said - 'she did hair extention courses and hers look like that?!'

Reactions: 8
I have a wrist tattoo (and 12 others) but I can’t see why they didn’t have her posing the other way round to hide hers. It’s so.....I don’t want to say tacky, but.....

Reactions: 10
She already admitted that to be fair, in her stories that day. She had face masks etc set up
Yeah I think at that point you were allowed visitors indoors. She certainly wasn't allowed an MUA though, so we know she broke at least one rule.

“But who knows... Maybe one day I might turn up to the ball 😉
Maybe a hint that she’s going on strictly? With her hinting at more tv appearances and the book release, I think it’s happening 😩 also saw an article/rumour earlier that she’s now 2/1 in the bookies for appearing!!
I seen the bookie thing too. 😳

Reactions: 2
Did she not make a big song and dance about doing her own hair and make-up for that shoot?
Oh god will they be bullied like that last folk that called out her bullshit and take the post down.sophie leave them alone and it army.

Reactions: 2
A three night break, river cruise, night in a "posh" hotel, chauffeur driven trip to an exciting meeting, followed by another chauffeur driven trip to be pampered at a photo shoot. Someone need to explain to me which part of that is boring! 🙄
20200820_191415.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I think at that point you were allowed visitors indoors. She certainly wasn't allowed an MUA though, so we know she broke at least one rule.
Not 4 different people from different households at the same time - that's still not allowed now. But the rules everyone else has to live by don't apply to Sophie 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't get over the fact a hairstylist left her hair like that for the cover? It's a riot.

Did Mikey really call people messaging him about working illegally trolls? Looks like he has deleted his post now.
There are 1000s of MUAs and beauty therapists across the country who have followed the rules and not worked for months. They arent trolls, they have every right to be pissed off with him .

Reactions: 40
I went to look at Mikey's stories and he seems to have deleted it. He's the troll, he showed a blatant disregard for rules and the NHS by breaking the rules.
I hope he gets fined.

Reactions: 29

Just had a cracking idea for what her front cover should have been. Freddie Mercury in the I want to break free video. Hoover and duster etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Prancing around in a bra.... anxiety my big fat arse!!!
I've tried not getting wound up but fs it's too hard not too!!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.