Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not one to diss a baby, id fight anyone who dared say a bad word about my child, and Old Ron Mcdon is a cute baby but my dear Lord christ above, that outfit hes in on the 1 year ago today post 😂 it's not a nice outfit for a bambino 😂

Reactions: 12
She's such a self centred attention seeker.
Aniexty my bleeping arse.
No way would you post yourself in your bra to 'millions' of followers if you were so self conscious and anxiety ridden.
That face tells a different story altogether.
I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 6
I sorry but if you suffer that badly with anxiety you don’t bare your soul for all to see and open yourself up to criticism ....maybe she thinks we will all feel bad for highlighting all these lies if we read her book....or maybe it’s just for a quick buck! Is it worth it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I actually have no words for the last 24 hours from her.

Well done to whoever found the cover. As I’ve said before, I preferred the other one but that’s just personal preference. She should absolutely be called out for flaunting lockdown again. But she won’t, unjustly she will get away with it unless a paper picks up in it!

Reactions: 19
I'm not one to diss a baby, id fight anyone who dared say a bad word about my child, and Old Ron Mcdon is a cute baby but my dear Lord christ above, that outfit hes in on the 1 year ago today post 😂 it's not a nice outfit for a bambino 😂
Can you imagine how itchy it would be?

Reactions: 3
She really does love herself doesn't she? How her idiot followers still believe she is anxiety ridden little relatable Soph is baffling

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this thread and don’t know a lot about mrs hinch but what has she done to her nose...
2A42FD10-44B7-4D29-AEE2-945DE3318F6A.jpeg

Has she had a nose job? If she has i think she needs another one 🤔

Reactions: 9
So anxious that she posts a story of her in her bra for the world to see. I wish she would stop crying Anxiety, because it really doesn't help those of us that do actually have it! As someone with Anxiety there's no way I could post as much of my life as she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The state of her on that shoot.... 😱 she's caked in make up and looks like a blow up doll! 🤢 I suppose I'm just jeluz, though guys.... 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus is that an actual NO MAKEUP NO EYELASHES picture I’m shook
Looks like a different person again

F7622339-60EF-4FF3-B9AB-939FB633BACB.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.