Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s days like today that I have to stop myself just wanting to shout all over her Instagram page how much she enrages me.
Im so glad Ihave you guys because otherwise I would truly believe that there’s something wrong with me - that I’m the only one who sees how smug and in love with herself she is. That it’s utterly wrong that she plays the coy and anxious card when she clearly LOVES playing dress up. I mean I swear she’s in a bra in one of those photos????
She’s a cleaning page. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
anxiety my funking arse. What a load of crap. She's that self conscious and full of anxiety that she can't stop posting pictures of herself looking like barbie got dunked in wotsits 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“But who knows... Maybe one day I might turn up to the ball 😉
Maybe a hint that she’s going on strictly? With her hinting at more tv appearances and the book release, I think it’s happening 😩 also saw an article/rumour earlier that she’s now 2/1 in the bookies for appearing!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Dying to know exactly what this photo ssshhhhoot is for, all glammed up and photos in her bra?? As much as I hate to say she ain’t half got a nice pair of top bollocks!! 🍑🍑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
“But who knows... Maybe one day I might turn up to the ball 😉
Maybe a hint that she’s going on strictly? With her hinting at more tv appearances and the book release, I think it’s happening 😩 also saw an article/rumour earlier that she’s now 2/1 in the bookies for appearing!!
I hope she does and makes an absolute tit of herself!

Reactions: 11
The latest story with the music and montage of photos... 😖 Like I get to do PR for the book etc she is not relatable in any way, shape or form. I’m sat here on my sofa in my pyjamas, not had a shower today because my depression/anxiety find it too much. I’m not a troll Sophie nor am I jealous, I’m a honest genuine anxiety sufferer.
❤ same here. School run done 5 mins later so I don't have to talk or make eye contact with anyone, when picking him up thisafternoon I sat in the car until i heard the bell for the same reason. Not washed my hair. I'm not jealous nor have I ever trolled her. I hope she reads these posts and understands what a mockery she is making of real people with real problems but I doubt very much that she will.

So is she openly admitting that people were in her house on her grid post
Yes, she's already thought the excuse out, she's laying the foundations. She's more clever than she makes out.

Reactions: 14
Strictly never used to even entertain the idea of someone who was solely known for being a reality star going on, never mind a Instagrammer. I think a girl from YouTube went on last year...
Apparently Molly Mae Hague could be the first exception to the rule, as she’s rumoured to be going on too.
I reaaaally don’t wanna see Hinch on there after all the lies, dangerous stuff she’s promoted and general disregard for lockdown rules!!!

Reactions: 8
The video she has posted this evening with the clips of her photo shoot today; she literally looks like a different person in every outfit. It is bizarre! She would make a great serial killer a la Ted Bundy, master of disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she talking about what she’s been doing today and accompanying it with photos from a shoot over a month ago? Does she think people are thick?

Don’t answer that. Her followers are thick.

In other news: why has make up by thick skin Mikey deleted his trolls post? 👀👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I cant wait to read your comments guyzzzz, in other words send me loads of comments blowing smoke up my arse

Reactions: 7
🤭What a fantastic few hours on here.
When is she going to stop the bloopers? Are you've been framed paying her 50 quid for every 'false' slip up?
I still think this pseudo memory book will be her swan song,she's launched into her next project but there is nowhere for her to go as far as her current platform will allow.She is simply a laughing stock.
Pa always kept a low profile but ma is hardly seen since her shameful ways were exposed on here,so I would think her hopes of 'At home with the Hinchliffe-Barkers ' are dashed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.