Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said there were only 5 in total in the house, what including Her, Inch (and Ron, maybe not him until later as he may have gone to mad ma's house) or not

She likes the word 'bloody'.

Reactions: 9
Genuine question here everyone, do make up artists use the same brushes on each client? Or do they have one set per client, particularly now with the Corona Virus Pandemic? Just wondering because on her latest story where she's fawning over the amount of makeup on show, there were brushes galore, uncovered and stood in tubs Considering how she's been fraught with anxiety about the pandemic I would have thought she would have insisted on the make up artists using her own brushes. I guess the ones in her story could all be her own but somehow I don't believe that.

I bet she's knackered tonight when she gets home. What an exhausting day she's had, waving from her chauffeur driven car to Lardarse, Jimmy 2 Chainz and Ronaldo, before choosing a pair of designer shows to wear and having her hair and makeup professionally done, and having lots of photos taken.
My job as a neonatal nurse, working 12 hour day and night shifts looking after sick and premature babies who sometimes need resuscitation, is a piece of piss compared to hers.
Thank you for the amazing work you do 💜 I was a very premature baby when I was born! Nearly didn't make it. Dedicated nurses like you kept me alive x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don’t know how hinch does it.... a meeting and a photo shoot all by Thursday....
Makes us ‘normal’ Workers seem slack... don’t know what we’re complaining about being on our feet 9+ hours a day and still coming home to chores and family life.....We need to step it up tattlers she has it hard

Reactions: 21
I would love to know what her hairdresser and MUA get paid to make it worth Mikey risking a £3000 fine for working during lockdown 🤔

And why out yourself for doing it - is he that desperate for a bit of reflected "fame"

Reactions: 18
Why is she always so desperate to go home?
We get it, you love your family Zoph, just like everyone else, but she’s getting these amazing opportunities and experiences and making them sound like a chore. Maybe she’s trying to come across as a ‘normal mum’ but she just sounds ungrateful.

Reactions: 24
I wish the Scum weren't so far up her or Gleam's arses and would pick up on this! They printed her in a Covidiot story, this follows on from that and nobody except Tattle seemingly gives a tit!

Reactions: 14
God they are absolute trolls on the we love hinchy site. They are unhealthily attracted to her. They don’t even know her.
Honest to god -they are completely crazy,as if they know her personally- I wud be worried if any of my family was that obsessed with anyone!

I’ve just had a conversation with my daughter whose in her 20s has her own home and works bloody hard, we both agreed that if she was like my daughter in law, who works full time with 2 small children and showed how she cleaned her kitchen in half a hr say, showed us some real life stuff, what it’s really like out there for mums/ women, not this fairy tale she has manufactured, and for women to sit and say oh you so deserve it all Soph, I’m sorry but she doesn’t deserve it! She doesn’t work hard, he doesn’t even work and the sheep haven’t even got the sense to work out the fact it’s the sheep who are keeping her relevant, and in her lifestyle!

Reactions: 13
Her book cover photo looks like when you’re set a task in GCSE photography and you’ve got 5 minutes to put together a book cover using a fellow student, outfits and props from the drama departments store cupboard! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sophie I really feel for you 😭
A day being driven to have hair, make up and photos done forced to wear shoes and clothes....hope they fed and watered you you poor mite!
You must be absolutely shattered 🙄

now come and finish my next 4 night shifts cos the last 3 have been HELL!!!!

Reactions: 19
Do her and Stacey have the exact same bracelets? It’s like their morphing into one person
Stacey was saying how much she loves Claire’s Accessories earlier. Maybe they’ve got some friendship bracelets which you split and have one each, with a heart that links together declaring “BFFs Forever”. Standard purchase from Claire’s...for eight year old girls!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, they had to do their own. Even Stacy Soloman filmed herself doing her own face for Loose Women. She forgot her make up one day, borrowed someone else's foundation and looked like an oompa lumpa on live TV
Another loose women (Scottish lady) done the same today forgot her make up and borrowed another persons.
There are no make up artists working on set yet!

Attachments

Is it just me or do all those celeb photo shoot makeup looks look the same? Looking through the MUA grid and it's really hard to sort out who some people are. They meld into one.
Yep grinch and Fern McCann could be twins but now Fern has had her hair cut she looks like Billie Faiers!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I would love to know what her hairdresser and MUA get paid to make it worth Mikey risking a £3000 fine for working during lockdown 🤔

And why out yourself for doing it - is he that desperate for a bit of reflected "fame"
Where can you report them?

They are making a mockery of the entire industry and completely taking the piss out of the poor people that have had to close their businesses, spent months in debt and been in total despair over how they might live. Then you’ve got these twats broadcasting that they’ve been continuing to do as they please!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.