Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I successfully submitted and won a thread tittle! I’m quite chuffed tbh and must apologise for my potty mouth 🤣 A.T.V guyzz
As a punishment for your profanity I'm sending you no wasabi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she sure looked anxious with all that attention eh?
I wish my anxiety was solved by pining the bog and having a photo shoot

Reactions: 11
You HAVE to watch Carl bembridge stories. The fakest she has ever looked, what's happened her mouth???!
Screenshot_20200820-182507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think we are seeing the beginning of her downfall.

Her postings this week have been all about the glamour, luxury hotel stays, photo shoots and splashing the cash. You can’t get stays at The Mandarin on instalments, unlike those Shark cleaners. Her Hinchers will be seething with jealousy deep down.

Reactions: 23
Have I missed something. Has she overcome a really difficult trauma and cured world hunger? The songs and the pictures are something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Apologies if this has already been mention (new to the thread!) - just came to say I’m GOBSMACKED that Mrs Hinch, a former hairdresser no less, hasn’t bothered to get her roots done for the cover photo of her new book?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never in my life have I ever seen anyone so in love with themselves as she is! She really takes the biscuit doesn't she?

How dare you claim to have anxiety Sophie? How dare you? Parading around your photo shoot surrounded by people so far up your arse I'm surprised they can breathe! You have not one ounce of moral fibre, no work ethic and you dare to still claim you don't know how you got this lucky? By being a liar, a con artist and a weapons grade twit. Go away you ghastly creature!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The latest story with the music and montage of photos... 😖 Like I get to do PR for the book etc she is not relatable in any way, shape or form. I’m sat here on my sofa in my pyjamas, not had a shower today because my depression/anxiety find it too much. I’m not a troll Sophie nor am I jealous, I’m a honest genuine anxiety sufferer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Another loose women (Scottish lady) done the same today forgot her make up and borrowed another persons.
There are no make up artists working on set yet!
Is it ok to use someone else's makeup during a pandemic? 🤷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t been to see her stories till now and haven’t really caught up here either but call me sad it’s nice to see her not heavily filtered! Also I hate that she’s used the this is me song I can’t listen to the song now and not thing of her 🤣

Reactions: 2
PoLiTeLy DeClInEd CaUsE iM sO aNxIoUs

Away and shite, Shergar, nobody’s going to invite “that cleaning lady off Instagram” to the Queens Garden Party, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haven’t been to see her stories till now and haven’t really caught up here either but call me sad it’s nice to see her not heavily filtered! Also I hate that she’s used the this is me song I can’t listen to the song now and not thing of her 🤣
Just caked in makeup? 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.