Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
It's such an immature front cover. Just a girl playing dress up. And as we said when it was done, the whole this is me, doesn't go with the cover.
Should have been her in her comfiest, showing who she is behind all the act. Or is she saying she is the pretencious princess?

Reactions: 37

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Of course she’s the kind of parent who lets her child play with the toilet because she’s too scared to discipline him 🙄 I’m aware this will be unpopular but in our family I’ve never had to plead with a child not to touch something that they shouldn’t be, neither have I ever had to use stair gates or cupboard locks. It’s about talking to your child from an early age and making it clear to them what is and isn’t acceptable. So many parents forfeiting discipline these days because they’re too lazy and or scared to put in the hard work early on in order to raise their child in a safe and respectful manner.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“Getting to where I am today hasn’t been easy...”

Where is she exactly?? She’s a saleswoman who has a large following on Instagram and gets free stuff. I honestly don’t get why these people think they’re so special. If anything they are the dregs of society expecting everything to fall into their lap for nothing.

The hard work in the early days was running numerous accounts to see which took off first, stalking cleaning accounts on Facebook and begging for followers and then trying to get her foot into the Gleam door, being told to go away and come back when she’d built her following and the rest is history. I wonder if this part will be included in her book?? I bet not as she makes out she’s self made little old how did this happen to me?

That was a major part of her journey (as confirmed in a Gleam article stating she approached them twice). If she includes it then absolute respect. But I seriously doubt she will.

• Heart

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
‘Dealt with’ what by the Hinch Mafia.
do you reckon they leave a minky & a bottle of Zoflora on your pillow as a warning? 😄

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member

Just had a cracking idea for what her front cover should have been. Freddie Mercury in the I want to break free video. Hoover and duster etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

BabyOctopus

Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just fucking fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have fuck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷
I started following Hinch when lockdown happened. I got anxious about coronavirus, germs etc and wanted tips on how to properly clean my house. I vaguely knew she was insta famous for cleaning so I bought her books and read cover to cover, caught up on her old Instagram stories. And then I thought that because I didn't have all the products she uses that I needed to go out and buy them to clean properly. I remember legging it to B&M 15 minutes before closing in the hopes it would be empty (because coronavirus) and I filled my trolley and spent like £70 on Zoflora, Minkys, different scents of Lenor, microfibre cloths, spray bottles, white vinegar, bicarbonate of soda, febreze, Pine loo stuff etc etc.

But then every time I went to do my weekly food shop I'd end up in the cleaning aisle, buying more and more things. I was writing long lists of things I had to clean around the house every day and I was getting so overwhelmed. I couldnt do it perfectly like the hinchers could. My house didn't look like a show home. I was still anxious about coronavirus. I couldn't afford to keep buying so many products.

I know nobody made me do all that, and Hinch would say well I don't tell people they must copy me. But she used to post lots of B&M hauls and things and it felt like to do cleaning properly that's how you needed to shop.

It seems fairly common that people were getting overwhelmed, anxious and broke trying to keep up with her seemingly perfect life.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
He also really doesn't look terrified, he just looks likes he's thinking "I'll stop for a second but I'm gonna do it again in a min" 😂

• Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
The latest story with the music and montage of photos... 😖 Like I get to do PR for the book etc she is not relatable in any way, shape or form. I’m sat here on my sofa in my pyjamas, not had a shower today because my depression/anxiety find it too much. I’m not a troll Sophie nor am I jealous, I’m a honest genuine anxiety sufferer.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“This is the dress I would wear to those big glam events” Yeah, that’s probably why you don’t get invited Soph. Can just imagine her turning up on the red carpet in that monstrosity with Vestlife in his twinset and flip flops! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I need to take a break from Hinch.
I've had to return to work leaving my 3 month old baby because we are skint, my other half is self employed, I'm working opposite shifts to him, looking after my brood of children in the day and working nights. I wasnt ready to leave baby, he's so young and my other kids had me at home for almost a year. My heart breaks every time I have to leave but I need to provide for my family.

Then there's Zoph, breaking lockdown rules acting like a bloody princess with her 'perfect' image. Nope, I'm done with her.

• Heart
  • Sad

AC55

VIP Member
Genuine question here everyone, do make up artists use the same brushes on each client? Or do they have one set per client, particularly now with the Corona Virus Pandemic? Just wondering because on her latest story where she's fawning over the amount of makeup on show, there were brushes galore, uncovered and stood in tubs Considering how she's been fraught with anxiety about the pandemic I would have thought she would have insisted on the make up artists using her own brushes. I guess the ones in her story could all be her own but somehow I don't believe that.

I bet she's knackered tonight when she gets home. What an exhausting day she's had, waving from her chauffeur driven car to Lardarse, Jimmy 2 Chainz and Ronaldo, before choosing a pair of designer shows to wear and having her hair and makeup professionally done, and having lots of photos taken.
My job as a neonatal nurse, working 12 hour day and night shifts looking after sick and premature babies who sometimes need resuscitation, is a piece of piss compared to hers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I've also reported her & smug makeup man on the gov website for breaking the rules. I've also reported him to trading standards for not behaving appropriately during lockdown.

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
She’s got home after a “long day at work” and decided to clean the windows?!
Fuck that shit - I’d be pouring a glass of wine!
🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Dwj

I feel sad and despondent because so much of the world is unfair yet people (women, mostly, unfortunately) are getting sucked into buying shit they don’t need, with (in a lot of cases) money they don’t have, to grasp at dreams of perfection and fake beauty that they are being sold by influencers such as Hinch. Influencers who got lucky and were in most cases extremely privileged (say, just for example, a partner who earns enough for them to stay home after they were forced to give up work to be together, enabling them to spend their days trawling Facebook and insta begging for followers and carefully researching and crafting posts portraying the perfect home and life, to pay for Botox/fillers/gastric band/extensions/eyelashes/boob implants to fit in with society’s idea of beauty and become more “relatable” and “desirable” for other women to aspire to). It all fits together and then those that are definitely not needing free shit get things sent to them for free that their followers can only dream of buying. Those followers are sold a dream they can never attain yet they are drop Fed this dream so much so that they will defend those selling it and refuse to look outside, believing the crap they are fed.

It’s beyond Hinch being a bit of a dickhead. I don’t see any redeeming qualities in her, she’s not someone I would ever choose to hang out with IRL even aside from *gestures* all this. She doesn’t appear to value anything I do, and is a loud, image obsessed person who seems to relish in undoing all the hard work feminists have worked so hard to achieve. It’s beyond us being mortified at her constant lies, that often seem trivial but add up to frustrate those of us who believe in hard work, truth, REAL TRUE KINDNESS, respect and life beyond our own mental health struggles. Beyond the angry outbursts at her son, her dog, her disregard for the planet, animals and constant lacking to use her platform to promote the things she desperately wants us to believe she values. It’s heartbreaking to think she has grown women willing to copy her every move. Even when she makes odd food colouring yoghurt “lollies”, there are women who go out and buy the items to make them theme then upload photos of them to social media, hoping to be noticed. Hoping they just a whisper of what she has achieved and their ideas of “success” will rub off on them, if only they do as she does. Sadly, I have no answers. It’s fascinating but it’s heartbreaking and makes me want to scream. I know it does many of us here. I am with you all and I feel your frustration as my own. I wish we could change things. If anyone atall has any ideas then I will Be first in line.

Sending love to those of you that need it, those of you that still feel a knot in their stomach when watching her stories. Remember this: they are exactly that: STORIES. Manipulated to make you feel lacking... the point of adverts are to make us believe we NEED something. Well we don’t. Stay strong everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Its not bloody trolling its called calling a spade a spade! Not allowed a difference of opinion these days without being a troll.
She looks fake as fook
Doesn't even look like her! she's got more faces than a town hall clock and each one of them is faker than the last!
I have anxiety poor little me i can't be in public ... let's bring out a book and bombard my instagram with selfie selfie selfie
I'm so relatable buy my book while I wear my Jimmy choo and tesco handbag little relatable me
Kiss my backside
They keep saying stop trolling stay off my instagram .. nah you made it public you put yourself in public and guess what darling not everyone is gonna like you thats actually called fucking life.
This is me memoir book??
This is shite waste of paper book

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just came on to say guys I've just been to coshhhta and I got a caramel hot choshhlate with 3 suggaashh (not really I got a latte)

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
extremely expensive dress extremely expensive shoes (not even on show) tonnes of Fake extensions, fake lashes, MUA photoshoot make up (Always heavy!) Then touch ups and airbrushing etc all under the words THIS IS ME I just don't know where to begin about this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️