Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingalookgirls

You know what really pisses me off. When someone posts a negative comment on social media about her and some brain washed little arsehole comments 'ohh go away with your negativity you don't even know her how can you say that?' Yes arsehole we don't know her not even you so how the fuck can you defend her!?!? Absolute fucking twats! I'm pissed off its 1pm and I need alcohol, and fucking grinch is making me mad! Also her stupid little pissy voice, I'd rather eat my over shit than listen to her try and read her book 👊👊👊

Reactions: 34
Just a note about anxiety (as an extreme sufferer myself) it's not linear and has a bajillion different forms.

There's no reason at all that having anxiety would mean you can't post a picture of yourself in a bra (& also no reason to hate on people who do)

I'm no Hinch fan but all this "oooh you wouldn't do X/Y/Z" if you had anxiety does a massive disservice to people actually struggling with the illness.

• Heart

gremlin

Do you think that Onslow ever worries that if Sophie does ever become ‘famous’ (god forbid), then she may well run off with some stud who doesn’t look like Henry VIII and who actually earns his own money?

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

PoLiTeLy DeClInEd CaUsE iM sO aNxIoUs

Away and shite, Shergar, nobody’s going to invite “that cleaning lady off Instagram” to the Queens Garden Party, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve unfollowed her. Does as she pleases with no regard to people’s lives. Continuous flouter of the restrictions and as people lose their jobs and income, she gets richer as people believe she’s a lovely, normal person. I’m out. I don’t wish horrible things upon people but I hope more people see her for what she is and she loses her “fame”.

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Can you elaborate more on this please? 😘😘
The trouble is this thread's about Hinch,but I honestly believe this woman is overbearing and controlling.Perhaps it will be addressed in the fairy tale but i doubt it.
I personaly can't wait to read it to see if she sets the record straight.
I'd be gobsmacked if they could carry off reality TV.
See,I realise I could come across as digging at ma,but she drives hinch,believe me.I detest how Soph affects people.I've read every page of every thread and although members are seemingly much more savy and ahead of her game,I have read too much about the damage she has caused to people's mental health and self esteem,and I don't like it one little bit 😘

• Heart

Cbawts90

Confused. She was letting strangers in to her home during a pandemic for a photo shoot where her little boy lives!? Wow.

That song does not suit her at all... She is a healthy, wealthy, slim, pretty, blonde young woman with a beautiful child, a husband and a roof over her head. What adversity has/does she face to warrant the use of that song. ...

Blackjack2

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Rh3a with 50 votes
Original Edited for profanities🤣🤣

#215 The book looks s**t. The end

voice notes listen to them and hear her lies with your own ears thread 151 page 13

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).
Dinning = written in the note at the Mandarin Hotel informing them that the 'In DINNING Room Team' had B&J's Ice Cream waiting for them! Spelling mistakes are not what you expect from a luxury hotel

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

•••last thread quick round up feel free to add•••••

After a three day trip last week to sunny Maidstone they returned only to fly off again to sunny London to stay in a posh posh posh! Hotel for the Anniversary night where they indulged in a foot massage and photos of a fully clothed Zo were shown eating Jaymeees truffles in bed.
She then went on to carry on her manic busy promo week by being chauffeured somewhere sunny to do some pics and tried to make out she was doing imo a book cover which she had already done in her house . Someone sadly broke the news and her book cover was posted all over the place before her launch 🤣... it’s out there now as some of you have noticed the Hinches groaned.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

beingme

I actually feel sorry for the dress designer. It's not my taste but I would imagine it cost a pretty penny and was loaned out to Hinch for the photo shoot. It would have been returned covered in dog hair and God knows what else from Henry sitting all over it and then not one of the deceitful buggers involved in the shoot have credited the designer at all 😡
I’m going to give her a call in a bit x and see if she’s ok. Disgusting behaviour on all parts.

Cbawts90

Overheard a conversation at work today where a colleague was saying he has had a huge falling out with his partner because she has spent over £200 on cleaning products, candles and bits this month when they already struggling with money atm.. and it's been an issue for a couple of months since she apparently follows someone on Instagram that has the perfect house and inspires her to clean..

Wonder who this could be... The reality behind these instagrammers influencing their followers to swipe up all the time..

• Sad
  • Wow

charzzzzzz

anxiety my funking arse. What a load of crap. She's that self conscious and full of anxiety that she can't stop posting pictures of herself looking like barbie got dunked in wotsits 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hello guys!
hope everyone is okay! Been a whirlwind few days for poor ole Zoph hasn’t it. Luxury hotels, photoshoots, hair and make up being done and recording her audiobook

I couldn’t think of anything worse than reading that book let alone hearing her voice in my ears reading it to me!
her over baring pronounced words in her fake voice. A friend of mine has Pre ordered the book ive said I’ll only read the part about the trolls!
Anyways I see she still looks like a drag queen which actually is offensive to drag queens because they actually look glamorous and lovely.

the book cover is just appalling. Nothing about it screams “this is me”
I wonder what adventures Ron and Hen get up to today! I am doing the school uniform shop today, Cleaning my walls of felt tip pen and having a large gin tonight! #ThisIsMe
😐 ATFV X

• Heart
  • Haha

Shannon1990C

I was off work for almost a year with anxiety and depression, I wouldn’t leave my house for almost 2 weeks at a time, not even to put a bin out or sit in my garden. Every day was a struggle and to see her prancing around and then pulling the anxiety card, it just feels like a massive slap in the face 😤

I wouldn’t have been able to go to a photo shoot, even with all the nicest makeup and clothes, I still would have hated myself and the whole experience

She’s such a liar

• Heart