Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine actually paying money to listen to her bleeping awful droning voice for however many hours. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If you watch it again when she tells him no he don’t know whether to look at her or her phone......his like is this a photo or a video....are you talking to me or your friends on the phone 🙄

I’m sure the floor has more germs then the loo seat! He was likely just going to pull himself up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do people really just sit on their landings for the evening? I have never ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lip filler & veneers for a shoot? Not enough extensions either? Surprised she hasn't gone in for a boob job. Maybe she'll entertain glamour modelling when the hinching fad has dried up. She certainly looks keen for it after today!

The bra clip shocked me to be honest, I thought she was supposed to be a very sweet clean, lil ole me account? It was a little risqué and she has no consideration for her younger "fans"

Reactions: 10
As a mother of 4, I can honestly say I've never stood and pleaded with one of my kids! What the hell was the "please, please please" about?? It's a fecking toilet seat! He's not holding the mutt hostage!! Stupid woman.

Reactions: 15
I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!
Do we have any inside scoop on the trace situation? Are they still pals? Why doesn’t she get her nails done with her anymore 🤔

Reactions: 7
Browsing Amazon like ya do on a Friday night.
Rather apt I think, and even looks like her!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

20200821_210529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So earlier this evening I looked at make up Mike's comments and someone said the make up was beautiful blah blah but was it done during the lockdown when MUA's couldn't work.
Just looked again and that comment has disappeared

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 217939
bottom right photo... I literally thought he was covered in mould! Poor Ronnie what the hell is that outfit! Imagine been a few days old and been put in that monstrosity! Poor kid
That fecking mutts face!!! 😡😡

Can you imagine actually paying money to listen to her bleeping awful droning voice for however many hours. Jesus Christ.
I'd rather jam a knitting needle down my ears!

I swear she’s trying to troll tattle
There’s no way she’d allow him to play with a toilet seat
She’s not that irresponsible

she just wants to give us something to talk about to distract us from discussing her con of a book

Reactions: 17
Guyzz quick - the Autoglym stuff is on offer at the moment. £9 down to £6.76 on the Autoglym website. A must have have for any true Hincher.

I know it’s random but I just thought she obsessed over the loft and spent all that money getting it sorted and then the loft ladder, and I’ve never seen her go in it since😂 I thought it was a memory reading corner for Ronnie

Reactions: 13
I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!
That was another covid rule break wasn't it. Trace posted pictures of everyone standing close to each other and the kids sat by each other.
Mummazzzz isn't doing very well at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.