Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you elaborate more on this please? 😘😘
The trouble is this thread's about Hinch,but I honestly believe this woman is overbearing and controlling.Perhaps it will be addressed in the fairy tale but i doubt it.
I personaly can't wait to read it to see if she sets the record straight.
I'd be gobsmacked if they could carry off reality TV.
See,I realise I could come across as digging at ma,but she drives hinch,believe me.I detest how Soph affects people.I've read every page of every thread and although members are seemingly much more savy and ahead of her game,I have read too much about the damage she has caused to people's mental health and self esteem,and I don't like it one little bit 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
😂 well a few months ago I’m sure there was a big hoo har and they made out that someone close to her had betrayed her? Can anyone elaborate? I’m sorry it’s probably been mentioned in earlier threads but I only started reading the last few.
I don’t think they fell out the time Jamie took the dog for a midnight walk and it was all a bit weird, because the Hinches and Tracy’s family went on that day out together a few weeks back. Tracy put pictures on Facebook of them all and then when they’d been seen, she suddenly deleted her account and hasn’t been mentioned since so if they have fallen out then it will be over that possibly? Either that or the time she messaged her friends to ask what they thought of her being famous and Tracy really responded with, “You’re not actually famous, you daft mare.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Bit of in the know knowledge:

- you do not have to hold your headphones - recording studios have the best equipment so she’s doing that for show

- many audiobooks are read by trained actors/narrators - when authors record their own books, it’s a nightmare for corrections as they’re not trained and keep getting things wrong

- 100 pages record in a day is average - be interesting to see if it goes into a fourth day though to re-record all the errors (but I don’t suppose she’d mention that!)

Reactions: 14
But Mrs hinch doesn't clean anymore. She only cleans the sink. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a cleaner, and they had to sign some sort of disclosure form.

Reactions: 21
If anyone watches Emmerdale, she really reminds me of Dawn! I watched an interview with her on Lorraine the other morning and she really reminded me of her

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how she could record an audio version of it if the trolling is so bad surely she will cry and who wants to hear that when purchasing the book to listen to?

Reactions: 10
what are these people using to cause that?
I think it's the pink stuff. It's an abrasive cleaner and shouldn't be used on glass. That would be my guess. I might be wrong. I actually cringe when hinch posts shes cleaning her oven doors with the stuff!

Reactions: 10
😂 well a few months ago I’m sure there was a big hoo har and they made out that someone close to her had betrayed her? Can anyone elaborate? I’m sorry it’s probably been mentioned in earlier threads but I only started reading the last few.
It was around May 27th. Repost from another account as it was his story

Reactions: 2
If her book is supposedly about showing people who she really is, ‘little old me just cleans, don’t know how I got so famous’ why on earth would her book need pictures of her in glamorous dresses and posing in underwear?
Is she going to start flogging wonderbras 🤔 I mean what does she do? her grid is boring and her stories are extremely boring, her followers must be utter halfwits

Reactions: 8
Overheard a conversation at work today where a colleague was saying he has had a huge falling out with his partner because she has spent over £200 on cleaning products, candles and bits this month when they already struggling with money atm.. and it's been an issue for a couple of months since she apparently follows someone on Instagram that has the perfect house and inspires her to clean..

Wonder who this could be... The reality behind these instagrammers influencing their followers to swipe up all the time..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The trouble is this thread's about Hinch,but I honestly believe this woman is overbearing and controlling.Perhaps it will be addressed in the fairy tale but i doubt it.
See,I realise I could come across as digging at ma,but she drives hinch,believe me.I detest how Soph affects people.I've read every page of every thread and although members are seemingly much more savy and ahead of her game,I have read too much about the damage she has caused to people's mental health and self esteem,and I don't like it one little bit 😘
I just remembered another 'my mum said'
"Tonight in Disneyland my mum said Soph I always knew you'd make something of yourself promise me if this ever gets too much you'll stop".

• Wow
Thread suggestion -

Hinch thinks she knows it, but tattle exposes it.

Reactions: 44
You should follow hinch laid bare on Insta, full of people who have been damaged by Hinch. Im guessing if you're vulnerable, especially during lockdown, you would become.so anxious that your house isnt clean enough or shiny enough and completely unable to see that Hinch is fake through and through and quite honestly, dangerous to vulnerable people. She is an appalling person, I just wish she would go away.

Reactions: 18
That makes sense, she has no more interest in cleaning, I say it bugs her that was the one to take off 🤣
Her stories are more 2% cleaning and 98% her child that dopey looking dog and talking about her fake insecurities/anxiety to make her look relatable to the dimwits who love her

After yesterday’s shoot I was wracking my brain trying figure out who Hinch looked like.... then it dawned on me..... Brooke lynn Heights from RPDR. It’s uncanny!
Wow!! Image of her 🤣🤣 Brooke Lynn is not as manly though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just remembered another 'my mum said'
"Tonight in Disneyland my mum said Soph I always knew you'd make something of yourself promise me if this ever gets too much you'll stop".
I simply don't believe she would have said that,she let her daughter near starve herself to death when she was pregnant.That's when it should have stopped.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow!! Image of her 🤣🤣 Brooke Lynn is not as manly though 😂
Yes you've hit the nail on the head.
She's an attractive woman,but there's always something about her that makes me think there's something really masculine looking about her.
It's her jaw I think which she always slims down with her filters and tit, so she must see it too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.