Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s the kind of parent who lets her child play with the toilet because she’s too scared to discipline him 🙄 I’m aware this will be unpopular but in our family I’ve never had to plead with a child not to touch something that they shouldn’t be, neither have I ever had to use stair gates or cupboard locks. It’s about talking to your child from an early age and making it clear to them what is and isn’t acceptable. So many parents forfeiting discipline these days because they’re too lazy and or scared to put in the hard work early on in order to raise their child in a safe and respectful manner.

Reactions: 37
Her dad brought the Auto Glym Glass Cleaner round 😂 come on Soph .. you get that free in a kit when you purchased your Audi ( it’s standard from the dealers !)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t think he looks terrified. A bit defiant maybe but at least he’s getting up to mischief instead of being shoved behind the sofa. I hate how she’s trying to get him to call her Mumma though. What happened to Mummy?
Thing is he'll call her whatever he feels like. Mine used to call me "mim" coz that's what he could say. God help poor Ronnie if he doesn't get "mumma" perfected.

Reactions: 8
He isn’t terrified 😂 😂 when he screams at the end he’s smiling. It’s just a cheeky moment. My toddler goes for the loo seat all the time and I shout a lot louder than she did, and I’m definitely no child abuser 😂 he Just looks at her like who do you think your talking too?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she's that relatable she uses expensive car glass cleaner on her windows.

Yeah can just see her sheep skinting themselves so they have the same products - Halfords will be wondering why they sell out.

poof #Hincheffect

Plus I think she has an attitude problem, notice the way she brings the product in. (mama and dada's girl - spoilt witch).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is he'll call her whatever he feels like. Mine used to call me "mim" coz that's what he could say. God help poor Ronnie if he doesn't get "mumma" perfected.
Mine used to call me 'baa', on purpose, she knew it wasn't my name but we all found it funny. At least it wasn't mummazz or something equally ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
I dont think baby looks terrified, he turns to look at her cause he understands the word no, then he makes a sound like he's trying to answer her back lol but clearly he responds better when she's speaking properly, she's got more chance of him saying mum if she says that to him instead of 'mumazzz' but regardless doesn't matter what you do most babies say dad first 😏, my little ones first word was bap which he meant bath then da for dad 😆

Reactions: 10
My godson used to call his dad by his first name because that was what he heard him being called. We all thought it was hysterical. He didn’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh no I’m sorry but SURELY if she has had enough to happen to happen to in her life to warrant a memoir, at least one GENUINE person would’ve come out with it? Not so much exposing her but parts of her so called “past” being brought out? Like to newspapers etc? If she has genuinely got so much to say about her life and past then how hasn’t at least some of it been said before?

Let's hope it Hen
I bet it’ll be “JAAAAAAYMEH THEM TATTLE BASTARDS”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm way behind on this, pesky 8 hour shift in work getting in the way of my Tattle time. Has Ma Barker roasted her 2 chickens for doing 2 days work?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who actually says "please" to their child?! What the actual eff. You don't plead with your child, you tell them. You parent them. Christ on a skateboard 🙄

Reactions: 24
Who actually says "please" to their child?! What the actual eff. You don't plead with your child, you tell them. You parent them. Christ on a skateboard 🙄
Yeah - remove him and say no. Standing there saying please please as if he knows what that means🤦

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.