Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This glass cleaner is really quite expensive”

*proceeds to use about 60million sprays of it because I’VE got money to burn*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reported Mikey through the dot gov website this morning, it was very easy companies house provided all the details needed and also taken screen shots of the stories and reported Hinch. This was the straw that broke the camels back! I want to say I can’t believe they broke the rules but duh! Hinch and Mikey need to be held accountable for their dangerous behaviour and flaunting the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
What on earth has she done to the pergola that she needs to update us with?!

It's got too much stuff in it already!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oooooooh diva are we? But I thought mum always said to take snacks? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow! Not only has the tweet been deleted, the girl’s account has gone private AND changed her username as well 😂 probs got some threatening voice notes from good old soph

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you got a Sharpie so you can write your initials on it?
Over here in Liverpool writing 'FTM' on bus stops was once a thing. 'duck the matrix' it meant (police) anyway ill bring my sharpie and write 'FTH' duck the Hinch on her pergoala

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Again her use of grammar is appalling, Fresh 'n' up, what the hell does that mean? Why not just put freshen up. Then we have Frys when the chocolate bar is there in her hand, clearly says Fry's. No, you can't by toilet locks but you can BUY them. Top selling author, what a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love to know, what her or her management say to people, that disagree or call her out, that gets them to shut down or delete their posts or social media entirely. Even her best friend Trace deleted her Facebook! How does she have this much power?!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.