Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole of the UK is still in lockdown. Albeit it’s very eased in certain parts of the UK but nothing has been said to say we are not.
Unless I’ve missed that. Not sure.
I think people just mean they’re not forced to stay at home now. “Lockdown” name reserved for places like Leicester when the rules change...
Be alert instead and all that 😂
They deffo broke the rules with the make up stuff, had people on my Instagram crying about their businesses and wanted to open because their lively hood was being ruined. Turned out all you need to be is hinchy 😫

god she’s actually had quite a bit “work” done, fillers, nose, maybe lips, teeth and obviously the gastric and skin stuff.

Her reposting her adoring fans are making me puke today

Another case of an exploding oven 🙈🙈

But wasn’t she going to light her melts and get cosy 🤔🤔
“Mrs Hinch made me do it” send her the bill luv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just had to double take as Shaughna Philips (love island) has announced her In the Style range with a photo shoot and the blank White House back drop seemed identical to where Hinch was yesterday but it’s definitely not the same place. Very similar approach to the shoot though.

Reactions: 5
That child looked terrified when she said no, like he actually jumped, then she threw in a please as if to soften it! What an absolute cow she is. Poor child.
I don’t agree with that, a bit over the top lol. I think he looked typical toddler not giving a tit. Mine gives me the same blank stare but I don’t plead with him to stop, it’s a firmer than Hinch’s NO. Then I move him away from whatever he shouldn’t be doing and redirect him to something/somewhere he can touch/play with.

Reactions: 16
That window clean absolutely isn’t today I don’t think it’s that sunny is it 🙄🙄
The trees are moving and it's fantastic her
“This glass cleaner is really quite expensive”

*proceeds to use about 60million sprays of it because I’VE got money to burn*
Didn't she get it free with the audi?
Maybe, with her keep mentioning mum says this and now dad says that and Jamie being a bit more prominent, we are going to get an At home with the Hinches (and her mum and dad) style reality programme on ITV2???? Oh god can you imagine, I mean I'd watch it, at bedtime as it would help me go off to sleep ASAP!!! 😂
It can't happen 🤣
If you think Soph is aggressive to Inch,you ain't seen nothing yet!
Pa wouldn't have anything to do with it,and Ma couldn't pull it off.It would be immediately obvious who controls Operation Hinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven't caught up and probably already been mentioned but my stomach flipped watching the last story and the way Ron jumped when Grinch said NO! to the toilet seat 😭😭😭😭 really triggered me for some reason and I just needed to get that off my chest 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7

It can't happen 🤣
Pa wouldn't have anything to do with it,and Ma couldn't pull it off.It would be immediately obvious who controls Operation Hinch.
Can you elaborate more on this please? 😘😘

Reactions: 3
Of course she’s the kind of parent who lets her child play with the toilet because she’s too scared to discipline him 🙄 I’m aware this will be unpopular but in our family I’ve never had to plead with a child not to touch something that they shouldn’t be, neither have I ever had to use stair gates or cupboard locks. It’s about talking to your child from an early age and making it clear to them what is and isn’t acceptable. So many parents forfeiting discipline these days because they’re too lazy and or scared to put in the hard work early on in order to raise their child in a safe and respectful manner.
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻
I’m with you 100%. I did use cupboard locks for a short time as one of my boys was a wee devil but never had a stair gate, despite living in a three story house. Like you, I taught them what was allowed and discipline was the norm. And guess what? They learned what was dangerous at an early age and knew how to respect other’s property. It wasn’t always plain sailing but we got there. I’ve lost count of the number of times I crawled up and down the stairs showing them how to do it. All of my children are adults now and all are damn fine people!

Reactions: 6

It can't happen 🤣
Never even seen mad barker in any stories but she really gets on my wick! No idea why...

She sounds like a complete overbearing monster. I wish more people would spill the tea - big freed does intrigue me!

Reactions: 15
Hi everyone, Kate to the party and enjoying lurking!! I saw the light after only following the Grinch for a short time.
I was really interested in the bot situation and thought you guys would like to see this.
Sorry if it's not appropriate in this thread, am not the most tech minded🙄.
It really has got to me how someone so insignificant can be so 'influencial'. Especially when there are so many heroes out there who truly deserve the money, nice hotels and pampering (thinking emergency services personnel)💙.
Anyway I have had my rant and will continue to enjoy the banter on here❤

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Just had a cheeky stalk of her Facebook page. The pictures of her hen do looks classy a-F. All cocks and what looks like wkd blue (of course that's what she'd drink... 🙄🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just caught up on her stories from today guys and I think I'm gonna be sick 🤢🤢🤢
The black and white clips of her reading her mem-wah 😩 how smug does she look?! She'll feel like Beyonce after being in the recording studio now! Who run the world? (Not Hinch)

Reactions: 15
The only thing I can think of why they fell out is either she was leaking info or grinch caught her and Janie in bed together 😂😂
😂 well a few months ago I’m sure there was a big hoo har and they made out that someone close to her had betrayed her? Can anyone elaborate? I’m sorry it’s probably been mentioned in earlier threads but I only started reading the last few.

Reactions: 12
She boils my puss
she sure looked anxious with all that attention eh?
I wish my anxiety was solved by pining the bog and having a photo shoot
[/QUOTE
She pisses me off so much with her so called ‘anxiety’ no way does she have it does she? I can go months without leaving the house because of it
It makes me so annoyed I can’t even put it into words here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.