Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child looked terrified when she said no, like he actually jumped, then she threw in a please as if to soften it! What an absolute cow she is. Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Now letting Ron play with the toilet seat. 🤢
Can you buy clips? Ffs woman. She has to be doing this to wind us up. She has too. Next he’ll be playing with matches.

Reactions: 12
Maybe, with her keep mentioning mum says this and now dad says that and Jamie being a bit more prominent, we are going to get an At home with the Hinches (and her mum and dad) style reality programme on ITV2???? Oh god can you imagine, I mean I'd watch it, at bedtime as it would help me go off to sleep ASAP!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That child looked terrified when she said no, like he actually jumped, then she threw in a please as if to soften it! What an absolute cow she is. Poor child.
i just came on to say that. I’ve got 2 toddlers. He looked terrified. I only bark at my eldest (3 years old) if he’s being an utter cock Womble. She’s barking at Ronnie for being an explorative toddler. Awful. Don’t let him crawl around the bathroom if you don’t want him to touch the toilet. Run the bath. Go in another room with him. Hold him in your arms. Anything. Give him a job to do whilst you run the bath. But no. That kid is terrified of her. Really sad. Bet she loses it with him regularly.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i just came on to say that. I’ve got 2 toddlers. He looked terrified. I only bark at my eldest (3 years old) if he’s being an utter cock Womble. She’s barking at Ronnie for being an explorative toddler. Awful. Don’t let him crawl around the bathroom if you don’t want him to touch the toilet. Run the bath. Go in another room with him. Hold him in your arms. Anything. Give him a job to do whilst you run the bath. But no. That kid is terrified of her. Really sad. Bet she loses it with him regularly.
I think this is a bit far, he doesn’t look terrified and you can’t start accusing her of losing it with him based on that clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When she said No to Ronnie when he went to play with the toilet seat, she sounded more fed up that anything, but didn't she let him play with the toilet on their holiday or was that her at the hotel? I can't remember....

Reactions: 3
When she said No to Ronnie when he went to play with the toilet seat, she sounded more fed up that anything, but didn't she let him play with the toilet on their holiday or was that her at the hotel? I can't remember....
When she was at the hotel she put up a story of the toilet saying 'Ron would love this' and when they were at the barn place in Kent on her list of 'things Ronnie likes to play with' the toilet was on there soooo... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You can tell that she doesn't know how to interact or set boundaries. You don't beg a toddler to stop.

Yep, watching on my other page!!😂

Reactions: 18
I don’t think he looks terrified. A bit defiant maybe but at least he’s getting up to mischief instead of being shoved behind the sofa. I hate how she’s trying to get him to call her Mumma though. What happened to Mummy?

Reactions: 9
Rondog tit himself then when she shouted him didn’t he 😭 she’s definitely looses her tit at him all the time poor sod

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift.
I’m now at home battling a screaming toddler who is making my ears bleed as he’s kicking off so much.
I’d still rather listen to that all night without a break than listen to Hinch read that bleeping audiobook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He also really doesn't look terrified, he just looks likes he's thinking "I'll stop for a second but I'm gonna do it again in a min" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I always think he looks at her like he's scared of her and doesn't like her 😔 poor kid probably had a great day with his dad and now he's back to being screeched at from behind a phone 😔 it would kill me to have a kid that looked at me that way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.