Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont buy that she sits and scrolls through her barmy armys messages and stories on the way back. She probably doesn't even care. She probably plays candy crush
That or she's ordering more tit from ebay...

It must be over a week since we saw one of her 'Ebayer' :mad: bargains!

Reactions: 12
So if she approached them TWICE why is she so shocked it happened to her? It didn’t just take off.
I didn’t know this and now I am even more angry at the lies!! How dare she pay the little old me card when she wanted this so much
She also of
Course got her original amount of followers from follow loops.
Does anybody have any content from the other pages she started? Photos or anything?

Reactions: 4

She’ll have some pre recorded Ebayers ready for next week that she’ll say arrived whilst she was busy “working”, probably a foot spa as she was stood all day in those Jimmy Choos, poor love must be exhausted 😉

Reactions: 9

Or those rainbow yogurt monstrosities from the 19th, never saw him eating them?

yoghurt.png

Ron probably upchucked then on the 1st taste or they'll appear tomorrow after she's caught up on Tattle.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s got home after a “long day at work” and decided to clean the windows?!
duck that tit - I’d be pouring a glass of wine!
🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cleaning windows with ‘expensive‘ cleaner... anyone else think she’s trying to drop more expensive things in and move away from bargain housewife! Noticed her showing Ester Lauder make up thins morning too

Reactions: 22
More evidence suggesting she’s using pre-recorded content. Did you bollocks walk in and start cleaning your windows! And the double upload. You ain’t slick!

Reactions: 15
Why is she pretending she doesnt use AutoGlym much because its expensive? She can well afford 8 quid for a glass spray who is she trying to kid? Making out shes like one of her sheepies, and poor as a church mouse. Stop pretending Sophie just BE HONEST she wouldn't have half as many threads on here if she just told the truth.

Reactions: 24
That window clean absolutely isn’t today I don’t think it’s that sunny is it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
What's with her latest obsession with the word bloody, it's bloody this and bloody that, I'd be more impressed if she kept saying for fucks sake, or Jamie put your bastard flip flops away ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.