Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleting the comments calling them out just makes them look guilty. If you'd done nothing wrong you'd address the comments and defend yourself surely?!

Reactions: 15
I dont buy that she sits and scrolls through her barmy armys messages and stories on the way back. She probably doesn't even care. She probably plays candy crush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Memoir and autobiography are often used interchangeably, but in its correct use the latter is a chronological chronicle of someone’s life, and the former is more general recollections and will probably take the form of essays on particular subjects.
Thanks for that , didn’t know that although i knew they were similar ! It was just the way she messaged me after i commented on her post about it and she got all defensive about it not being an autobiography ! I couldn’t give a flying duck what it is I’m not buying it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
someone please help me?? I’m f*cking confused 🤷‍♀️ about this memoir ‘this is me’ I’ve uploaded a few pictures of the Best seller bullshiter & would appreciate the real hinch shady to stand up. Then duck off & duck again 😂
The outfit she’s wearing while holding the basket in the shop absolutely cracks me up! 😂

What on earth is this ive just stumbled upon 🤦🏼‍♀️
I would be stunned if she did it, too much like hard work and I don’t think Vesty would like the competition of a fit dancer putting her through her paces.

Reactions: 4
I wish my working day was as hard as reading 100 pages from my own book 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.