Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch Cliffe!! 😂😂
Omg is it bad that I really want her to be on it? It would be hilarious! And the voiceover chap would keep calling out her name wrong! 🤭
She would probably do a Caprice, and act like a total diva and leave due to ‘bullying’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seen this on DM under a totally unrelated article 🤣
Papers need to careful what they post. After Caroline Flack they’ve got to pick and choose the battles when ‘celebs’ duck up.
With the constant anxiety Zoph talks about they wouldn’t risk it.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell is she wearing headphones anyway surely musicians do that to hear the music?!?

Reactions: 5
Have just spent a while there doing Disney princess jigsaws with my child. She’s not overly arsed with Disney or the big dress thing, and her older sister has definitely outgrown it (did so when she started primary school).
I get a strong feeling that Hinch has never outgrown the princess phase. That’s why she’s all about Disney, the husband as protector (or prince 🤢) and the fixation on making her memwah into some kind of Cinderella story.
Edited to add - not to forget that bloody wedding

Reactions: 14
Thinking that she’s now talking so weirdly about her Mum this and Mum that.. it’s a good introduction to bring her in as the next Hinch ‘star’ People will be excited to see her and her Mumaz do things together

Is she no longer a cleaner? Recently we’ve seen her do the bare bones of cleaning, her sink mainly, and not much else that’s going to set the world on fire.
No, now she's just a carbon copy of SS!! I'd be embarrassed to change my content to the same as my best friends.

I feel the spray bottle should have been covered in gems, all sparkly to match her personality ! But it’s just white, plain and boring.....
Because she's white, plain and boring!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh geeeez “Adventures of Ron & Hen” gives me so much rage!!!! It’s Friday and I should be in a good mood but now I just want to stab something! 😤😤😤

Also - 40mph winds forecast here today (West Sussex) Don’t know what the weather in Maldonia is like but I’d hate for the “per-goala” cover to blow away like those hanging bar-skits did. Who knows what might happen to the glass topped table?! 🤷‍♀️
[/Hold on ... hold on while a pour a vino, The Adventures of Ron and Hen ?? Why does that ring a bell ? New book ?! Ohh yeah The Adventures of Nellie and Arfur 🤔 trying to copy another Z Lister who cashes in on his ZListers wife 'fame'

Reactions: 5
What on earth is this ive just stumbled upon 🤦🏼‍♀️
FFS Strictly can do way better

She will be the novelty act - viewers will vote as they feel sorry for her.

If it is true I think she will decline as usual. Don't forget she declines a lot of gigs because of her anxiety.

Carlton can dance better

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this is it. My Swan song.

She's blocked me.

And why did she block me? Because I liked a post that didn't quite fit into her "everything is perfect" narrative 🙄....because SHE broke lockdown rules and lied about it and now she's been caught out. She really is a child pretending to be a grown up. I genuinely don't care if influencers lie, but when you get caught... Own it.

Thing is with this, they could have covered it off and said yes he was there or on facetime but he didn't actually do the makeup... The fact that they are frantically sweeping it under the carpet speaks volumes.

Thing is, I think she's actually quite calucated with the lies. She lies in such a discombobulated way that she doesn't have to keep up with them, her demographic seems to be people of limited intelligence so they have no choice but to blindly accept what she's saying.

Am I jealous? duck no. I mean the money would be handy but then I like to look at my things and know I've earned them, that I've worked for them. She has a vapid life that has no meaning, she doesn't bring anything of value to the table - she flicks around a duster every now and again and takes . One day she'll be long forgotten by the sheeples who will either become unhinched or who will move on to the next big thing. She'll either have ditched jaymee for someone more fitting with her ever evolving caricature of herself or he'll have binned her off because he's seen the light. She'll be like Lola from Copacabana, a lonely, haggered old woman with nothing but her stuff. I mean what can she do when the influencer shine wears off? She can't exactly go back to a regular office job... The money won't last forever (especially the way she spends it). She'll end up looking like Jackie stallone within 5 years too.
I did the same so I’ll probably be next 😂 I’ve actually never disliked someone as much as this , ever!

Reactions: 4
Guyzz I've just made posssssh cccchoc. Hope your day is going well tattlers, I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing. You can do it guyzz. Whatever dreams you have, you can do it. Let me know what you have been up to today so I can read them all on my way home.

(It was actually chococcino with a galaxy choc pod in aswell. So like a double choc. But I didn't add a pack of sugar aswell.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Baby is cute... the pooch is sad.. n he doesn't care bout that baby one bit. . How much ever you try to stage its so obviously forced... he's running away...lol. . Adventures are pathetic. . I feel sad ..for the baby ...hopefully the dog comescround but hes a spoilt ass... There's something to it ...in the moneymaking way...

Reactions: 4
Makeupbymikey has deleted all the comments.
She 100% tried to convince everyone that it was done yesterday and it 100% wasn’t. I can’t believe how stupid her army actually are!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
duck me guyzzzz she was out the house at 9am, poor little love... i had already done an hour and half at work by then 😳
anyone that can stomach to listen to her reading that absolute tripe with that voicshhh deserves a knighthood.

just don’t know how she does such a mental week of working. Puts us all to shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has probably been said before, but I just don’t get why she makes herself out to be such victim of some sort. It’s like she’s believes herself to be a survivor?!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.