Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Oh my god guuuyyyssss should I just ditch the cleaning account and become a MUA, what do you guys think? Xx'
poor anxious little soph couldn’t possibly be an MUA because she may come in contact with crazy trolls from tattle who are giving her death threats 🙄

Reactions: 5
I reckon she'll have her make up done, regardless.. she's not really shown adherence to any lockdown rules up until this point, why start now? She and her sycophants think the rules don't apply to her. And we know she'll delete comments or set her army on anyone who disagrees or dares to pull her up on it.

I think we'll be able to tell instantly whether she's done her own make up or not. Judging on whther she looks like this or her eyebrows look like a normal person:

Reactions: 20
Rochelle Humes is having hair and make up done today. So maybe rules are different for celebs?

• Wow
Just catching up
I can see it now
A husband walks into the bedroom and his wife is curled up on a ball sobbing her heart out
Husband asks what is the matter frantically worrying something awfull has happened for his wife to be sobbing uncontrollably in the afternoon
He asks is she unwell
Has she had some bad news
Had someone passed away

She simply looks up with mascara running down her cheeks and says
‘Iam just so so happy for Mrs Hinch I’m so so proud of her’
Husbands swiftly turns his back and files for a bleeping divorce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
And Stacey said Joe had gone out for the day, so he obviously really dislikes them two! I'd love to bump into him and ask him about them! If I was Jamie, I'd feel like a 3rd wheel, let the girls have their day out on their own!
Was Jamie actually there though? The only evidence is a picture taken of SS and Hinch.

Reactions: 4
Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.
I know! Give the poor sod a jam sandwich

Vestlife is driving the Range Rover, Hinch is scrolling Tattle getting all anxious reading what people are saying about her all before her important photoshoot. She’ll turn up all puffy eyed from crying and then with a finger click will look caked in make-up all ready for the camera!

Reactions: 6
I have watched the headless chicken story more than I care to admit. Her almost choking on her teeth 'headlisssshhh shicken' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she has done a Colleen Rooney/Rebecca Vardy on Trace? Slipped her a juicy story to see if she would spill it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Someone mentioned her brown hair and blonde extensions and now I can’t stop looking at that picture. What colour will it be on the cover on the MEMWARRH I wonder?? Will she have a blue rinse????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK I need to search the thread for traces bombshell. Does anyone know approx page?

Also, this book being turquoise makes her filter where the sky above Maldon fields is so blue make sense...shes been subtly shifting the blue in for a while.

Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned her brown hair and blonde extensions and now I can’t stop looking at that picture. What colour will it be on the cover on the MEMWARRH I wonder?? Will she have a blue rinse????
Professional photoshoppers can still work.

One perfect platinum mane, immaculate makeup and nails, slightly less of the collarbones and a bit more bum and bust will feature on any cover.

Reactions: 6
As if she ran round like a headLISH chicken before the shoot . . . I smell bullshit, and very strong bullshit at that!! 💩💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.