Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Make up by Mikey broke lock down rules ... went to Hinches home to do her make up for the photo shoot weeks ago... would have been paid for said work !! Said work that was against the law to do whilst on lockdown!! I do hope he is fined for this... and why did she lie AGAIN and try to make out she done her own make up and was just learning guys.

Whilst my make up beautiful friends were out of work and losing all their income etc...
Was just about to say this! Saw this comment on her insta post. Some how she hasn't deleted it yet...

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Literally just jumped on here to say the same. Her “‘make up artist” has just done a post about how he did the face. Make up artists have literally only just gone back to work so even if it was done in the past few weeks they would be breaking rules. Same as her hair, as she got it chopped off once hairdressers reopened!!
Did you not get the memo that if you can clean your sink every day and get paid for it covid just bypasses you and your privilege? She had us all on claiming to be terrified the whole time yet she was breaking rules left right an centre. So self absorbed I’m sick of hearing about her

Reactions: 21
Omg no. Nooooo. She cannot be this dense. She literally make such a big deal out of doing her own make up did she not?! Watching the tutorials?! Not having the best of stuff?! (Woman, I’ve seen your make up drawer and would kill for it)

Now she’s tagged that Mikey guy?!

Also, Hinch and I are basically the same age. If I had all that money and that type of “fame” and they tried to put me in that dress I would say no!!! It’s so old and weird and dated and mismatched and confused and tit. Also remember she said she never wanted a princess dress for her wedding but it just happened guyz?! Why lie about such pointless things?! She clearly loves that ridiculous tit! She looks like a pantomime dame!

Reactions: 24
It’s embarrassing and she And he should be called out for it. Sick of celebs thinking the rules don’t apply to them!

Reactions: 17
When they did the book shoot hairdressers were OK to work but I'm pretty sure hers was over in Ibiza with Jac Jossa etc. For the In the Style launches. Make up artists have only been legal to work since 15th August, have they just dropped covidiot Sophie in the tit again?

Just checked her highlight - her photo shoot for the book was 6 weeks ago. MUA definitely shouldn't have been doing her face
I think the shoot back then (for 🤢this is me) was at her home and she apparently did her own make up. Whereas Whatever the shoot today was, makeupbymikey did her make up. Either way she is nauseating

Reactions: 4
The thing about liars is they need to remember their lies! I’m so angry with this. I do have pmt so probably slightly irrational but this is not ok.

I think the shoot back then (for 🤢this is me) was at her home and she apparently did her own make up. Whereas Whatever the shoot today was, makeupbymikey did her make up. Either way she is nauseating
Mikey has credited himself with doing the book cover makeup. The shoot for which was 6 weeks ago. In fact, she’s also tagged him, as has Carl whathisface. And they have done it on a grid post too. Rage!

Reactions: 21
What is going on with this eye? Looks like she’s got a massive lump under her eyebrow.

Seeing as that is the front cover of her cook, could they not have airbrushed out her bra??
7751C424-B17C-4923-9F82-1B26EF29DB51.jpeg
B525ECEF-7982-4135-AC04-6F9E47D82687.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the shoot back then (for 🤢this is me) was at her home and she apparently did her own make up. Whereas Whatever the shoot today was, makeupbymikey did her make up and Carl bembridge did her hair. Either way she is nauseating
“Have you ever seen so much make up”!!!??
Well, actually, yes, if you took all your make up out the drawer at once, even just the iconic stuff that’s worth 2 grand that you never use but always advertise, then yes, we have seen that much make up. Oh look at me, miss anxiety, I’m just little old me, how did this happen to me ........

if I went on a photo shoot with professional hair and make up artists, with a photographer/ someone filming the whole day for the uploading of making it into a slow mo montage, then yes, I would look like a bloody stunning Goddess!!We all would!! You relish in this lifestyle that you 100% set up, it hasn’t just fallen in your lap! I actually despise all the messages you show of people sucking your arse 🤢 how self absorbed can you Possibly get??how up your own arse could you be! It’s sickening, I would never be up my own arse enough as much as you are!

Reactions: 18
I may be wrong but when she was preparing for this shoot, didn’t she go on about having masks ready and missing Ronnie that day, being away from home, despite being in her own home for the shoot?
Also she goes on bout not breaking rules and always been wanting to follow rules then lets a whole bunch people into her house to take pictures of her?? No anxiety ridden person shows their whole bra on Instagram to thousands. And the pout and poses she does, hardly screams I have anxiety. Looks so full of hersrlf

Reactions: 20
Did anybody else notice that when showing the shoes she had to pick the jimmy choo ones!
I mean I could just be picking but I dislike her so much!
Also how relatable is that? Much like the hotel they stayed in for their anniversary which is most people weekly wage for a night! But how amazing is she 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Her grid post..... I may even attend these events 😉 why don’t you just duck off with your fake life

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what annoys me more after today’s extravaganza ; Soph, still pretending she’s some poor, anxiety ridden girl from little Maldon village, the zleb arse licking mua & hairdresser who are seemingly seeking fame off the back of any money grabbing tabloid wannabe in Essex or the pathetically stupid sheeple shoppers who worship at the shrine of Queen Zoph. They all make me 🤢🤢

Reactions: 24
Just came on to say guys I've just been to coshhhta and I got a caramel hot choshhlate with 3 suggaashh (not really I got a latte)
Well I’m afraid we need proof so can you write a love note to yourself on the back of the receipt and upload it to your Instagram stories while gushing about your anxxxxiety?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
NO. People should not be awarded things when they haven’t worked for them. Perhaps that should have been one of the things ‘mum said’.

Get in with Henry? What about your other spare double room?!

Like duck she didn’t wear heels like that on nights out or for work where she was an award winning sales woman?!

How much must they have paid for the use of that song... or did she just use it?!

The angle of her neck/head in that pic looks painful and ridiculous, as do her lips.

Is it just me that thinks 2am isn’t that late, I was still awake then!

And if the actors on Corrie can do their own make up, so can the Mrs Hinch character!

Reactions: 20
I think the book cover looked better before it had an official cover and that dress looks like it’s ready for Halloween dull as her fake personality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.