Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone ban her and stace of the video editing app they both use to make the sickening videos with depressing music.. don’t know if someone’s dead or they’ve just been for a walk these days... hinchys latest one from her shoots is like a tribute ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So what’s today’s busy work day then. Im guessing it’s interviews and book recording. We’re they not on this weeks agenda.
I found out our new starter at work at work is a hincher yesterday. He’s a lovely lad so I can’t hold it against him. But did tell him to come have a look here. Oh and told him he likes to clean not hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with people saying there are different forms of anxiety and certain people most definetely can have anxiety but be able to do things that other people with anxiety cant.

With Hinch I think, with the posing in a bra (is it definetely a bra or is it a boob tube like top?) She's always made it out like she is anxious how she looks, used Gretel because she 'didnt want anything bad said about her' or to be in the headlines. She has always made out like she doesn't like being in front of the camera and things like that give her anxiety.

So to me, i think oh, you used to be so anxious about how you look and hated being in front of the camera, but you don't seem too bothered now!?

Reactions: 18
Just a note about anxiety (as an extreme sufferer myself) it's not linear and has a bajillion different forms.

There's no reason at all that having anxiety would mean you can't post a picture of yourself in a bra (& also no reason to hate on people who do)

I'm no Hinch fan but all this "oooh you wouldn't do X/Y/Z" if you had anxiety does a massive disservice to people actually struggling with the illness.
You shortened my own post above to a couple of paragraphs well done ha.i wrote a novel.
My problem is that Sophie sells on it. That's where my infuriation with her comes from the things she says are quite manipulative to an audience who I think there are many with vulnerabilities.for all the things you've said here her brand is horrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How rude that none of them mention the dress! Although having seen it in it’s full form her photo sitting like she is doesn’t do it justice anyway

Reactions: 13
I’m guessing there’s a hell of a lot of furious messaging between Hinch & the MUA to work out how they can get out of the self publicised lockdown breaches. They’re both as thick as 💩
I wonder if that’s why we haven’t had a ‘good morning‘ post yet? As she’s busy trying not field all the messages they’re both getting & working out how to back track. I wonder what ‘mum says’ as she must have called her!

Reactions: 11
You shortened my own post above to a couple of paragraphs well done ha.i wrote a novel.
My problem is that Sophie sells on it. That's where my infuriation with her comes from the things she says are quite manipulative to an audience who I think there are many with vulnerabilities.for all the things you've said here her brand is horrid.

Oh 100% she trades on it & her brand is horrid. I completely agree there!

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else worried about what Ron is eating without her at home to make his pastry, egg, wasabi (without wasabi) and turmeric concoctions for lunch? Poor kid must be starving!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else worried about what Ron is eating without her at home to make his pastry, egg, wasabi (without wasabi) and turmeric concoctions for lunch? Poor kid must be starving!!! 😜
Jamies probably give him a happy meal for him to munch on while he's betting on the horses 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you actually read the thread today? That gives you a tiny snippet of what she has done wrong. Lies without shame and then takes no accountability when she is proved to have in this case broken the law.

Side point - so the 5 people she said were at the shoot back whenever it was for the cover also are accomplices to this deceit. They will have all known it was against lockdown rules. So unprofessional.
I'm thinking Bruno is 'MakeUpByMikey'!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.