Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion

Another photo shoot dressed in gladrags, Hinchy will stink up the dresses with her fags

🚬🚬🚬🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was a poster on a few threads back that worked in marketing I think ? I can see how the the little old me stuff worked initially but how the hell does she get them to adore her and fight for her I’m fascinated ! How do they call her humble and generous when she literally hasn’t shown anything of the sort ?
Because they're projecting, most of her organic followers have been there for most of her journey which isn't actually very long and was all calculated from the start, but they see her as this rags to riches success story, sort of like the American dream but z list instagram edition

Reactions: 9
She’s a vile prick I haven’t watched her for days and came to skim read nice to see she’s still a lying waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m back and literally just cannot deal with what I’ve missed these past 2 weeks. I’d be here for 20 years if I summarised my thoughts about everything but let’s just skip to today.

‘ The ‘ dress is literally the dress of nightmares, it looks dirty, a horrible shade of grey. Why did they let her wear that? She’ll never get invited to the ball if that’s what she thinks is THE dress... 🤢
she’s 10000% had her lips done, they’re massive. Nothing against it but would rather she said instead of carrying out this woeful anxiety can’t do anything can’t walk in these shoes can’t do my makeup act, she sure as hell looks confident enough prancing in the dirty dress!

Finally the ROOTSSS... man alive. I’m a blonde natural brunette, I have a root smudge, my roots dont take up half of my hair though. I just can’t understand why these professionals are letting her go on like this, give the poor gal some advice she clearly needs it. Styling, beauty, how to stop being a billy bullshitter... you know. That kind of advice. 🙄

the end.ATV guyszsszsz missed you all xxxxxxx

Reactions: 17
That’s got to be from a child, right!? Because if that’s from an adult, I’m done!
That’s what I thought, reminds me of a 12 year old talking about their celeb crush or something. Can’t be a grown up, no way.

Reactions: 7
First time to comment on here! Hello all!😀Definitely am quite a fan of Mrs Hinch and I do enjoy her page but I have to say the book cover I feel does let her down. The holding of the cleaning spray and the look overall just comes across as chavvy mostly and not exactly glamorous. Got a wee bit of a shock when I seen it.

Reactions: 3
Did not need to see her in her undies 🤢🤢

I'm confused by her grid post. Not caught up properly as I'm on a night shift (had to restart a couple after thinking it was over as our hospital is overwhelmed again) is she suggesting that photo on her sofa was today?! Surely not, she storied it months ago and her cover was released yesterday, people can't be that thick?!

Attachments

• Sick
Ugh, the comments on her grid post including sycophantic sucking up from the likes of Astonish cleaning.
She openly admits that Mikey did her make up for the shoot and has tagged him on the post, its all over his stories, yet Hinchers are still claiming she did it herself. Can they not read?

Reactions: 9
Did not need to see her in her undies 🤢🤢

I'm confused by her grid post. Not caught up properly as I'm on a night shift (had to restart a couple after thinking it was over as our hospital is overwhelmed again) is she suggesting that photo on her sofa was today?! Surely not, she storied it months ago and her cover was released yesterday, people can't be that thick?!
Her hair is totally different like the roots

She feckin grinds my gears 😡
Liar, liar minky on fire
Also stop using that song, This is Me, it’s supposed to be about someone coming out to the world asking people to accept them as they are. You, Hinchy and Inchy are the fakest couple of twats I’ve ever seen, you havent a genuine bone in either of your plastic bodies.
Hinchy and Inchy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.