Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but Sophie seems really sweet I’m really baffled on this thread what has she done wrong
If you have read thread then you will know. You also can read a List of things that she has previously done at the very start of this thread.

Reactions: 26
Late to the party but Sophie seems really sweet I’m really baffled on this thread what has she done wrong
Have you actually read the thread today? That gives you a tiny snippet of what she has done wrong. Lies without shame and then takes no accountability when she is proved to have in this case broken the law.

Side point - so the 5 people she said were at the shoot back whenever it was for the cover also are accomplices to this deceit. They will have all known it was against lockdown rules. So unprofessional.

Reactions: 23
Why would you wear shoes you admit you cant walk in for a book called this is me when it obviously isn't you if you dont wear and cant walk in them maybe needs to change title to this isn't me

Reactions: 44
I do think everyone is right she's a compulsive liar and is manipulating many to get money, her ability to get money to fund her business is basically using this as her business plan.
But I do think we need to be careful on here shaming certain things and claiming they would never be done with anxiety.
Everyone's illness with anxiety is different. There are people with crippling,absolutely disabling anxiety that are brave Warriors, and can go and do a corporate job or can get up every morning and feed ,clothe and get their kids to school. Or go outside and put on a show and no one would ever know.
But inside they can feel like they're dying fullstop.
or on their bad days they can't move, they feel like they can't breathe. They can't walk through doors they can't touch anything they can't go outside on their bad days.
But they don't often show these. Because it's still a stigmatized illness which brings so much shame. and some of the comments on here about "you wouldn't be able to do this if you had anxiety" only stimulate that stigma because people then think oh god I can't show you my truth, or I can't be honest with those I love because they look at the things they do,they read this type of diagnosis you see on twitter or here,or you can have a job,or you talk all the time.but it's not that simple.
And there are those with anxiety that can go for periods of extremes- the weeks ,months or years where it's really bad. but it's not always especially if they're trying to get help and then learning new cognitive ways of dealing with it. Though inside when they wake up in the morning they can still be scared shitless.
Now Sophie is selling this point. Sophie is creating a page where she knows a lot of her viewers have this kind of s*** going on. she's using the quotes, she's using the lines after that we tackled her,using her comments on her feed or that her sheep share with her and taken advantage that's what pisses me off. Because someone with anxiety wouldn't behave the way she does all the way we've highlighted not necessarily the doing things but the plagiarizing it and manipulation of using it.
But let's be really careful when we say she can't have anxiety because she's doing this and that. Because there could be people on this page that are managing to do things that they have to do to live or to keep their kids alive when inside it's a whole different story. And on their worst days we can't imagine what they're going through.
I think that's where the Anger comes from the injustice of that Sophie is doing f****** outrageous.
Plus putting all anxiety inside she's lying every term she's lying. She's coming on here and getting her ideas she's playing to her people she's selling a business and she's f****** clever at it. She's breaking rules. She's lying. Every breath is a lie. Entirety or not that is Instagram that that is what is there is no truth to Instagram it's a lie behind Every every image . so anyone on here thst gets angry but then also sometimes shrinks their shoulders and feels shittyinside or about themselves don't!because it's all one big f****** lie.thats the tit.shes the shitter.
Rant over.god that was long sorry guyyyyys I'm practising for my memwahhhhhhh *hehe tinkly laugh and coy shy under the eyelid look inserted here*.right Soph?

I do think everyone is right she's a compulsive liar and is manipulating many to get money, her ability to get money to fund her business is basically using this as her business plan.
But I do think we need to be careful on here shaming certain things and claiming they would never be done with anxiety.
Everyone's illness with anxiety is different. There are people with crippling,absolutely disabling anxiety that are brave Warriors, and can go and do a corporate job or can get up every morning and feed ,clothe and get their kids to school. Or go outside and put on a show and no one would ever know.
But inside they can feel like they're dying fullstop.
or on their bad days they can't move, they feel like they can't breathe. They can't walk through doors they can't touch anything they can't go outside on their bad days.
But they don't often show these. Because it's still a stigmatized illness which brings so much shame. and some of the comments on here about "you wouldn't be able to do this if you had anxiety" only stimulate that stigma because people then think oh god I can't show you my truth, or I can't be honest with those I love because they look at the things they do,they read this type of diagnosis you see on twitter or here,or you can have a job,or you talk all the time.but it's not that simple.
And there are those with anxiety that can go for periods of extremes- the weeks ,months or years where it's really bad. but it's not always especially if they're trying to get help and then learning new cognitive ways of dealing with it. Though inside when they wake up in the morning they can still be scared shitless.
Now Sophie is selling this point. Sophie is creating a page where she knows a lot of her viewers have this kind of s*** going on. she's using the quotes, she's using the lines after that we tackled her,using her comments on her feed or that her sheep share with her and taken advantage that's what pisses me off. Because someone with anxiety wouldn't behave the way she does all the way we've highlighted not necessarily the doing things but the plagiarizing it and manipulation of using it.
But let's be really careful when we say she can't have anxiety because she's doing this and that. Because there could be people on this page that are managing to do things that they have to do to live or to keep their kids alive when inside it's a whole different story. And on their worst days we can't imagine what they're going through.
I think that's where the Anger comes from the injustice of that Sophie is doing f****** outrageous.
Plus putting all anxiety inside she's lying every term she's lying. She's coming on here and getting her ideas she's playing to her people she's selling a business and she's f****** clever at it. She's breaking rules. She's lying. Every breath is a lie. Entirety or not that is Instagram that that is what is there is no truth to Instagram it's a lie behind Every every image . so anyone on here thst gets angry but then also sometimes shrinks their shoulders and feels shittyinside or about themselves don't!because it's all one big f****** lie.thats the tit.shes the shitter.
Rant over.god that was long sorry guyyyyys I'm practising for my memwahhhhhhh *hehe tinkly laugh and coy shy under the eyelid look inserted here*.right Soph?
P.s NOT STICKING up for her.but for those WITH anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Confused. She was letting strangers in to her home during a pandemic for a photo shoot where her little boy lives!? Wow.

That song does not suit her at all... She is a healthy, wealthy, slim, pretty, blonde young woman with a beautiful child, a husband and a roof over her head. What adversity has/does she face to warrant the use of that song. ...
[/QUOTE
She has a small child who wakes up early on a morning! Jesus, cut her some slack will you? 😂😂
OMG, How can this person be anxious when she is able to show herself posing in her bra or whatever it is to her 3.7 million fans/bots.

She infuriates me so much.

View attachment 217909
I agree and this photo annoys me for lots of reasons.....some of her audience are young children and I don't think she should be showing this kind of photo publicly. There is a place for it but not on a home cleaning account surely. She's obviously filtered and photo shopped here with heavy makeup and fake hair but impressionable women will think this is beauty, success and perfection and I can imagine this sort of photo can trigger all sorts of mental anguish for some people. She claims she has anxiety but my opinion is that anyone who can stand and be photographed in their underwear in seductive poses is not suffering from anxiety. I think the ability to do that comes with 100% confidence and total self belief. Where she is concerned, she still peddles this "I'm just little old Soph from the village and I'm still learning" but she's not. She is a clever, fame hungry woman, desperate to keep herself in the public eye, and prepared to go to any lengths to do so.
I sometimes wonder what her followers were like before she arrived in Instagram and Facebook. Were they always so gullible? How did they fall so quickly under the spell of a woman from Essex who got lucky cleaning her her sink and filming it? and how can they not see still that they are fuelling and funding her rise to fame? They spend their money and time trying to emulate her, tagging her in the desperate hope she'll offer them a crumb of recognition and all the time her and her management team are laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My friend met that Mikey guy at an exhibition in London once. She said he was ignorant and obnoxious, but I suppose that why he and Hinch get along so well.....

Reactions: 30
Don’t mean to de-rail from the thread but I don’t think lockdown coronavirus n all that applys to people with a certain amount of followers, laughing my back of because the hair and makeup studio I go to Charlotte Crosby also goes to and she had her lashes done last week from there and they uploaded the picture of her etc and it got deleted within a few hours! And seen on charlottes snapchat yesterday that she’s over the moon she’s finished her two week quarantine from coming back from Ibiza so she can now ‘get her lashes done’ and the salon uploaded the same picture yesterday that they did last week😂😂 it’s like why tho we all seen the bleeping picture and everyone at the salon seen you? And hinch is absolutely no different either

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Sadly, I clicked an advert on IG for a beautiful blanket...took a look at their collections and this cropped up. Her next venture...safe to say, I then went completely off the blanket if they associate with her ‘brand.’
Collections do not belong to anyone who calls themselves Mrs Hinch. Fucks sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually used to like Hinchs house (to an extent, those sofas 🤢) however since looking at other home accounts lately I release it’s SO boring, people have done such amazing things with decor, styling, different prints and patterns etc, it’s just so boring. No personality at all.
Very boring and cheap looking

Reactions: 4
She’s not deleted that comment on her grid that says you have played a good game I found out what you your job was before (I cannot post pics on here), someone else commented I wondered when tattle would show up. I don’t think it’s an accident this hasn’t been deleted, unlike any comments that aren’t showering her with praise usually are... it’s soo so she can show the world how trolls are #bekond MUMMAZ

Reactions: 7
Who ever allowed it to be published on the cover is an idiot anyway can see where her extensions are joined an her neck like oooks so weird
View attachment 218113
The dress doesn’t fit and you can see her Bra... basics love! Your stylist needs shooting

Just spotted this on Carl B grid post. No tag for the dress supplier then 🤣
I personally know Bowden Dryden... amazing unique gowns.... way to good for Soph. They do deserve A mention on the gown but she won’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Has she had some work done...in most recent pic looks like lips done and her face looks like she’s had fillers...maybe it’s just me

Reactions: 4
Just a note about anxiety (as an extreme sufferer myself) it's not linear and has a bajillion different forms.

There's no reason at all that having anxiety would mean you can't post a picture of yourself in a bra (& also no reason to hate on people who do)

I'm no Hinch fan but all this "oooh you wouldn't do X/Y/Z" if you had anxiety does a massive disservice to people actually struggling with the illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.