Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever allowed it to be published on the cover is an idiot anyway can see where her extensions are joined an her neck like oooks so weird
24C12ACA-3E5A-4F9E-B963-4FEED7FCEC3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling that shoot today was for a magazine like Hello they are always looking for stories and as she is launching a book soon this is probably part of the big launch. It will be This Morning soon and then Loose Women and all the other daytime programmes. How little old Sophie from the block made it to the big time

Reactions: 14
So Make up by Mikey broke lock down rules ... went to Hinches home to do her make up for the photo shoot weeks ago... would have been paid for said work !! Said work that was against the law to do whilst on lockdown!! I do hope he is fined for this... and why did she lie AGAIN and try to make out she done her own make up and was just learning guys.

Whilst my make up beautiful friends were out of work and losing all their income etc...

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Maybe I’ve missed something, I don’t watch all her little videos. But we haven’t seen her garden since they came back from their amazing holiday? Hmmmmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 23
She seems very VERY over-the-top obsessed with Kentucky Fried Henry recently. What are your theories on this? As we know there’s usually a hidden agenda with her..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she lied saying she did her own make up then it turns out he did it🙄 lying cow. Why does none of her followers realise her lies??

Reactions: 21
Did not need to see her in her undies 🤢🤢

I'm confused by her grid post. Not caught up properly as I'm on a night shift (had to restart a couple after thinking it was over as our hospital is overwhelmed again) is she suggesting that photo on her sofa was today?! Surely not, she storied it months ago and her cover was released yesterday, people can't be that thick?!
todays shoot was different in a studio.....I’m assuming for press, mag....
The one at home was in the big dress 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing there’s a hell of a lot of furious messaging between Hinch & the MUA to work out how they can get out of the self publicised lockdown breaches. They’re both as thick as 💩

Reactions: 18
Her dress just looks like she’s sat in a battered, dusty version of Dave the duster 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing there’s a hell of a lot of furious messaging between Hinch & the MUA to work out how they can get out of the self publicised lockdown breaches. They’re both as thick as 💩
Yep the comments on the MUA’s grid were deleted.. as if there was an uncomfortable question to answer?? 😂😂

Reactions: 26
Due to not being a number one best selling author, I can't find the words to express how frustrating it is that she is using this "memoir" to "finally have her say"! I mean, she has an Instagram account with allegedly 3.6million followers. Just spit it out there Hun, it will be a bigger audience.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.