Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, way back in the deepest threads when I first joined someone pointed this out, she had about three different ones, cleaning, hair and I think something else... the cleaning was the only one to take off hence the grinch we all know and love now 😳😳

That makes sense, she has no more interest in cleaning, I say it bugs her that was the one to take off 🤣

Reactions: 10
Anxiety my arse. I am not an anxious person and I would not be posing in my bra for the whole world to see.
Sorry if I am Kate to the party 🙈😂 I've tried to catch up but too much to read

Reactions: 20
I think the whole cleaning started when interiors begin a big thing!
She was on fb posting on diy on a budget and it was all about making a house a home. Getting the look right for social media!
I’ve friends who are inferior designers spent thousands at uni to qualify and be the best, and they’ve worked hard building up businesses and alongside the whole interiors side of things comes cleaning!

There are so many who actually clean, have useful tips and general advice yet don’t “look the part” “look ordinary”.

if hinch was a size 18, with uncut greying hair and had 4 kids hanging off her bleach stained uniform she’d not be where she is!!! FACT!
She is man made!

Reactions: 38
100 percent. Its funny that the cleaning took off, because shes absolutely shite at it. I still stand by thinking shes only mates with SS because SS is sort of just a random famous person who can post what she wants and Hinch is trying to become like that. But because she made a 'name for herself' as a cleaning account shes sort of had to stick to cleaning. That's why she throws up a shite cleaning video every now and again.

That's exactly the impression I've been getting. You're so right Stacey can post what she wants as she is already known. Zoph definitely throws up shite more, often recycled videos now. How do the sheep not see it 🙄

Reactions: 15
That makes sense, she has no more interest in cleaning, I say it bugs her that was the one to take off 🤣
Oh my gosh yes who wants to be gifted some smeggy old minkey when you could be getting designed shoes/clothes 🤣
Now she’s going down the mumfluencer route so she doesn’t have to pay out for things for her kid 🤣 #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her book is supposedly about showing people who she really is, ‘little old me just cleans, don’t know how I got so famous’ why on earth would her book need pictures of her in glamorous dresses and posing in underwear?

Surely her moppy slippers and a £8 eBay dress is all the photos the book needs? 😂

But guyssss I’m still learning
This photo just screams anxiety doesn't it. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I told my fella to buy me cloths from Aldi once and he came back with the BATHROOM MINKY. I was mortified at first but every now and again I use it in my kitchen.
Before I was rambling and went 'I need to clean my minky' and he replied saying 'you dirty cow!'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I told my fella to buy me cloths from Aldi once and he came back with the BATHROOM MINKY. I was mortified at first but every now and again I use it in my kitchen.
Before I was rambling and went 'I need to clean my minky' and he replied saying 'you dirty cow!'

Nothing worse than a dirty minky 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't be having a stinky minky

I'm calling a teary post tonight before bed because of all her Hinchers messaging her about her front cover 😂
As long as we're not subjected to the scruffy witch chewing food whilst talking this time 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg she absolutely loves herself doesn't she, noone gives a tit. Noone that matters anyway huns. The sheep will get bored of the grey and move on. Do us all a favour and dissappear!

Reactions: 5
It pains me to defend her but I think that bra photo is actually a strapless dress of some kind. Look at her chest compared to below the 'bra'.. it's not orange enough 🤣

Reactions: 4
Think thats the talc 😂
OMG, How can this person be anxious when she is able to show herself posing in her bra or whatever it is to her 3.7 million fans/bots.

She infuriates me so much.

View attachment 217909
Not
The title and the glam picture contradict each other, because if she wants her fans to see the real grinch then don't be sat there in a ball gown with a full face of slap on and high heeled shoes that you state you can't walk in etc.

Just have a normal picture taken ffs

Who is the real me I wonder?

One of the many faces of an anxious woman.

View attachment 217981View attachment 217984View attachment 217985View attachment 217986View attachment 217987View attachment 217988View attachment 217989View attachment 217994View attachment 217992
Screenshot_20200608-180427_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200106-235123_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I dropped off our jet wash at a colleagues house for her to borrow today, she kindly let me in for a socially distanced brew and cake in the garden. When I used her loo, I genuinely felt I had gone temporarily colour blind. Everything in her house is grey and white. I commented on it by saying "wow your house is like a show home, it's so clean and coordinated!" She told me she had everything decorated grey and white after following Hinch a couple of years ago and is now starting to regret it cause she thinks it's boring. When I got back to my own house, I was so glad we have bits of colour splashed here and there, mainly blue (damn you Hinch, I might have to redecorate again hahhaha) or yellow in our bedroom. I dunno why grey everything is deemed a good look! So boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I posted on her photo asking when the photos were shot? Still said she looked lovely though. Got deleted didn’t it 😂

Reactions: 4
I dropped off our jet wash at a colleagues house for her to borrow today, she kindly let me in for a socially distanced brew and cake in the garden. When I used her loo, I genuinely felt I had gone temporarily colour blind. Everything in her house is grey and white. I commented on it by saying "wow your house is like a show home, it's so clean and coordinated!" She told me she had everything decorated grey and white after following Hinch a couple of years ago and is now starting to regret it cause she thinks it's boring. When I got back to my own house, I was so glad we have bits of colour splashed here and there, mainly blue (damn you Hinch, I might have to redecorate again hahhaha) or yellow in our bedroom. I dunno why grey everything is deemed a good look! So boring.
I actually used to like Hinchs house (to an extent, those sofas 🤢) however since looking at other home accounts lately I release it’s SO boring, people have done such amazing things with decor, styling, different prints and patterns etc, it’s just so boring. No personality at all.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely, way back in the deepest threads when I first joined someone pointed this out, she had about three different ones, cleaning, hair and I think something else... the cleaning was the only one to take off hence the grinch we all know and love now 😳😳
Henry's Insta has been going since he was a puppy - I think that was one of the original ones too. Must've worked out she couldn't get enough photos of herself in it...

• Haha
I
I actually used to like Hinchs house (to an extent, those sofas 🤢) however since looking at other home accounts lately I release it’s SO boring, people have done such amazing thing with decor, styling, different prints and patterns etc, it’s just so boring. No personality at all.
I think her home is really bland, there's no personality at all. Just the odd splash of colour makes a difference! Our bathroom is grey but we have pastel pink towels and soap dispensers for a bit of colour. I think all grey and white would drive me mad, it's so clinical!

• Heart
Instagrammers either have white/grey/velvet interiors or Farrow & Ball posh dark blue paint/wood floor/rattan. There’s no in between 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.