Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
That or she's ordering more shit from ebay...

It must be over a week since we saw one of her 'Ebayer' :mad: bargains!

Or those rainbow yogurt monstrosities from the 19th, never saw him eating them?

yoghurt.png

Ron probably upchucked then on the 1st taste or they'll appear tomorrow after she's caught up on Tattle.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I would love to know what her hairdresser and MUA get paid to make it worth Mikey risking a £3000 fine for working during lockdown 🤔

And why out yourself for doing it - is he that desperate for a bit of reflected "fame"
Where can you report them?

They are making a mockery of the entire industry and completely taking the piss out of the poor people that have had to close their businesses, spent months in debt and been in total despair over how they might live. Then you’ve got these twats broadcasting that they’ve been continuing to do as they please!!!!

• Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Anyone who gets in bed with her ends up regretting it! Makeupman spending Saturday deleting comments! Garden man kitchen man dress man boat man barn man and so on.. pawns in her game.
The only winner is Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

She had the front cover shoot after lockdown when she did her own makeup.
After lockdown? Are we not in lockdown anymore then? 🤔

She’s as fake as my mates tits.
Wtf are those shoes she has shown today. Bloody hideous. It looks like she’s playing dress up from the 80’s especially with those plain black monstrosities heels.
Ronald McDonald called he wants his shoes back. They’re like fucking canal boats.

And don’t even get me started on that thin pathetic heel.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilolily

One thing that's really got my back up and I don't really know why, not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but why has her settee been photoshopped on the book cover so it doesn't have a back anymore? I honestly can't stop laughing at it 😅

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Wonder how Mikey would explain it? 🤔

I do find it funny how other people drop her in it. If she didn't lie so much it wouldn't happen.

Lreb88

VIP Member
The problem with #pubegate for me isn’t whether it’s funny or not, humour is subjective so I’m sure some people did laugh their heads of at it.
The problem is it’s so different from her usual demeanour, proving she has about 5,000 different personalities, each crafted to appeal to a different audience. Just another part of her act.

Susalu

i just came on to say that. I’ve got 2 toddlers. He looked terrified. I only bark at my eldest (3 years old) if he’s being an utter cock Womble. She’s barking at Ronnie for being an explorative toddler. Awful. Don’t let him crawl around the bathroom if you don’t want him to touch the toilet. Run the bath. Go in another room with him. Hold him in your arms. Anything. Give him a job to do whilst you run the bath. But no. That kid is terrified of her. Really sad. Bet she loses it with him regularly.
I think this is a bit far, he doesn’t look terrified and you can’t start accusing her of losing it with him based on that clip.

• Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Been away for a while, working, first shift of 4 out the way.
Just caught up on the thread and the stories. My thought on Mrs (H)inch this evening:
I'm really pissed off at the blatant disregard of lockdown rules, I have dealt with so many patients with covid symptoms over the last 5 months, I've put my family at risk to go to work and this arsehole is getting her hair and makeup done at home with a photographer and god knows who else.
I had to skip by the audiobook story, as soon as I heard her referring to herself as a princess I almost vomited with anger.
Autoglym, if only we could all afford it and spray it willy nilly all over our windows, relatable my arse.
Sitting on your landing next to anniversary flowers, get to fuck, who sits on the landing? Why does she feel the need to make this shit up?
My favourite bit has to be Ronnie going for the toilet seat. When she says no, he's not scared he looks at her as if he's trying to think of something to say, something like 'I'll stop now because the fun police said no, please but i'll be right back at it as soon as you turn your attention back to your phone, whoever you are' i can't wait until he can actually speak, hopefully his first word will be something along the lines of 'fuck off with the turmeric'.
It was nice to hear him respond, I don't think I've ever heard a sound from him until now.
So all in all, apart from the banter on here, I've not missed much in the mundane life of the grinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she edits Ronnie with the filters, slo mo, cringey horrible music over the top. Makes him seem totally devoid of any personality or character, and quite honestly boring as hell.

If she showed us real life instead of this crap she edits for insta, I’m sure he’s a lovely, funny, mischievous 1 year old but we’d never know!

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why is she pretending she doesnt use AutoGlym much because its expensive? She can well afford 8 quid for a glass spray who is she trying to kid? Making out shes like one of her sheepies, and poor as a church mouse. Stop pretending Sophie just BE HONEST she wouldn't have half as many threads on here if she just told the truth.

Lardsnomes

I don’t know what annoys me more after today’s extravaganza ; Soph, still pretending she’s some poor, anxiety ridden girl from little Maldon village, the zleb arse licking mua & hairdresser who are seemingly seeking fame off the back of any money grabbing tabloid wannabe in Essex or the pathetically stupid sheeple shoppers who worship at the shrine of Queen Zoph. They all make me 🤢🤢

Bunnykins

VIP Member
There's no need for her to even be in a studio to do that. We have clients who do audio work and they have all be given professional mics to plug into their laptops at home. They've managed to do audiobooks, radio shows, voice overs and even animated series etc like this.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I would have found it more funny if she didn't portray some innocent act. Like months ago when she first watched 356 Days she acted all prim and proper and the Virgin Mary. Then she watched it a second time and all of a sudden shes pretending to pull her own hair & now shes banging on about pubes 🤣 like what is it? Are you sweet innocent little ol' Soph from the block or are you a dirty mare? Stop changing your act all the time!!

IsItSaturdayYet

I dunno what the worst comment is. One of someone stating her grid post made them cry because they're so proud of her 🤢 or the one that said if she wanted to go to an event, there's over 3 million people who would look after Ronnie 😐😤
Cumslut is THE best babysitter evah

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
#pubegate - latest deflection technique after being called out on the lockdown makeover.
She's hoping the papers pick up on the pube stories rather than the covididiot angle 🙄
She’s always doing this to deflect isn’t she? Other ‘influencers’ do it too, or start getting weepy etc to gain sympathy. If Hinch had MUA and others in her home whilst the covid rules were in place then that is totally irresponsible of her and the people that visited. Covid is serious. My poor Nan died from it (we could not visit her nor have a funeral) and our young son contracted it and was really poorly for over 2 weeks (late March) and is still experiencing chest problems, is still unable to exercise (and he was a fit and healthy boy), and was in hospital the other day - he’s ok, but has to have further tests to look at his heart. Covid really is not something to mess with and people who break the rules make me so angry.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Have you ever seen so much make up?? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Fucking Penguin award there as well as if she’s an accomplished writer. Urgh. 🙄🙄🙄
“Next week I’ll be at home more” sorry WHAT? You spent more time celebrating your anniversary than you did working, travel time included. What a hard, crazy life she leads 🧐🙄🙄

• Haha