Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Ronnie is super cute but I genuinely feel I see more of him than my own daughter. I work full time so I have "mum guilt" like hard working Zoph 🙄
I wish she wouldn't share so much of him on social media, it's dangerous. She uses Ronnie to get freebies and to try and secure further deals (The Adventures of Ron and Hen can fuck right off). I wish someone would just shake her and tell her how much damage she is potentially doing to her son by sharing his every move with 3.7 million strangers. All my social media is private and I don't post photos of my daughters face. When she was born I announced her birth by using a photo of her little hand around my finger instead. You just don't know what monsters are out there. Even people you think you know could potentially be sick people. Doing my job has probably made me paranoid but I'd sooner be paranoid than naive!

Reactions: 27

Lreb88

VIP Member
I find it so confusing, that their content has a lot of similarities they gush over each other but Hinch still has more followers.. I just find it quite odd when Stacy is on quite a popular panel show on one of the four main channels and hinch has no regular media presence..
I think SS has a more organic following and Hinch’s numbers are boosted by a hell of a lot of bots.

Pandoraspalace

I feel the spray bottle should have been covered in gems, all sparkly to match her personality ! But it’s just white, plain and boring.....

• Haha

laughingatthebegging

She is blatantly trolling this page... Somebody mentioned Michael buble not writing or reading his own autobiography and then she pops up a song of his! She is the most petulant, passive aggresive thing I have ever seen!

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
Her hair looks significantly better today than on her book cover...how unfortunate!

She also definitely made out she was doing her own make up, at home, for the cover. All that 'just learning' stuff about it. Cobblers. Even in this mornings montage of the memwaah photos, she's got a clip of her 'apparently' doing her own make up (clearly just using a empty brush).

It's all this bullshit and lies that irritates me. I couldn't really give a stuff how she decorates Castle Greyskull, how she feeds or interacts with Ron, or whether she puts the dog above him and Vestlife in the pecking order (she does!) but it's the insincerity and duplicity of everything she does which is far worse. Manipulating people by making out you're so down to earth and honest when (as my mum used to say) you're actually as bent as a nine bob note!

Lreb88

VIP Member
Either of the other two pictures in her recent post would have made for better covers than the actual cover.
Also, imagine having a picture with your dog instead of your baby. What a strange woman.

Reactions: 26

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've now seen Mr Inches boxers, his "inch" and his pube. I've seen more of him that my own husband and I'm 7 months pregnant with a toddler. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lardsnomes

I’m guessing there’s a hell of a lot of furious messaging between Hinch & the MUA to work out how they can get out of the self publicised lockdown breaches. They’re both as thick as 💩
Yep the comments on the MUA’s grid were deleted.. as if there was an uncomfortable question to answer?? 😂😂

allforthegram

VIP Member
I think SS has a more organic following and Hinch’s numbers are boosted by a hell of a lot of bots.
I reckon Sophloras true ‘following is around the 500,000 mark.... you can’t be telling me for someone that has almost 4mil followers has only JUST sold 1mil book copies....
I guess bots don’t buy ‘books’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
There were different rules for makeup artists that worked in TV and media. Stupid isn’t it
If that is the case why isn't Mikey quoting the exception to the law that allowedit to happen instead of calling people trolls for asking why he was allowed to work.

The likes of Piers Morgan and Holly Willoughby have been doing their own make up for GMB, Stacey and the others for Loose Women for months now

• Heart

munch-munch

Late to the party but Sophie seems really sweet I’m really baffled on this thread what has she done wrong
If you have read thread then you will know. You also can read a List of things that she has previously done at the very start of this thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just been sick in my mouth at that clip she’s just shared!!!

Let’s do it like we do everything... together 🤢🤢

Vom

• Sick

Poptart

VIP Member
Her hair on the book cover looks like mine did during lockdown when I couldn't get my roots done 😂

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Wow, not quite sure what to say to that. Aren't Hinchers a wonderful breed, send condolences then threats to expose someone for having a different opinion 🤯.
I think the only message to that Hincher has to be 🖕
My reply was short and sweet

no probs, piss off now 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25