Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Also I reckon she was sitting on the landing because Ronnie (the bog obsessed, dirty look throwing hero that he is), was refusing to sleep. Even though Twinset probably did all the back and forth settling him, she didn't get her night on that rancid sofa sniffing a wax melt!

Storytime: I discovered Hinch because my other half is an NHS nurse on a covid icu, and when all this covid fuckery kicked off we had a pretty stringent 'decontamination' routine after work for him as I'm regularly in contact with vulnerable people in the community. He'd get in from work, strip, run to the shower etc etc and I'd go behind him disinfecting every area he'd been in on his way to the shower, and then shower myself. I remembered the weird cloth lady who always had stories in the Sun and thought she might have some tips for frontline workers given that, well, she's a cleaner. NOTHING!

I knew there was something off about her the second I watched her stories, like the feeding poor Ron Ella's pouches when he should have been trying his first real foods, the dog's dick always out, Fred Vest just... Sitting in the house watching her clean instead of having a job. Still, I bought a pack of minkys in the absence of any actual pandemic cleaning ideas. Then when bbqgate happened I caught a rogue comment before she managed to delete it and stumbled upon you lot! I can only dream of having your eagle eyes for pre records and recycled content one day, and some of you are a bit weird about what is or is not going on in her womb, but thank you for showing me the light before I bought my second pack of minkys (which just fucking fall apart FYI).

I can only deduce that her freaky followers clean because they have fuck all else to do, can't get a real hobby, or just want nice pictures of lined up zoflora, because even when I looked back on her highlights I didn't see a single useful cleaning idea, pandemic related or not. She's a saleswoman who used the right hashtag at the right time one day 🤷
No. She certainly isn't a cleaner. Her mental hinch army think she's the Queen of zoflora and she actually invented it.
We have a stringent decontamination policy, my husband is also a key worker, so we both enter the house through the back door and get changed, placing our laundry straight in the machine, no contact with anyone until we've showered. It maybe isn't necessary as much now but we still do it, and will continue do so for now. Grinch doesn't really address the pandemic, she has previously said about her anxiety around it but she's just paying lip service.
I hope you enjoy tattle as much as I do, i'm new too, i love it and ironically I would never have found it if it wasn’t for grinch and another influencer. 💜

Reactions: 23

Kimd

Do everything together 😂 didn't see your sheep in fancy hotels, boat trips and barn stays with you
You do nothing together and never will you take their money pretend they are your best friends forever, and feed them a load of bollocks! Keep casting that spell over them I hope they wake up from it soon and see you for what you are. 🧙‍♀️ ATV

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Late to the party but Sophie seems really sweet I’m really baffled on this thread what has she done wrong
Have you actually read the thread today? That gives you a tiny snippet of what she has done wrong. Lies without shame and then takes no accountability when she is proved to have in this case broken the law.

Side point - so the 5 people she said were at the shoot back whenever it was for the cover also are accomplices to this deceit. They will have all known it was against lockdown rules. So unprofessional.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I think we are seeing the beginning of her downfall.

Her postings this week have been all about the glamour, luxury hotel stays, photo shoots and splashing the cash. You can’t get stays at The Mandarin on instalments, unlike those Shark cleaners. Her Hinchers will be seething with jealousy deep down.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
“But who knows... Maybe one day I might turn up to the ball 😉
Maybe a hint that she’s going on strictly? With her hinting at more tv appearances and the book release, I think it’s happening 😩 also saw an article/rumour earlier that she’s now 2/1 in the bookies for appearing!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Dwj

Is it just me that doesn't like those wall stickers? 😂 When we bought out house, they were in every room. I went around with the hair dryer to get them off the wall 😂😂😂

Don't forget my personal favourite... Pablo Bastard 😂
I also hate them... apologies to anyone that likes them but they are tacky to me... live laugh love and fuck off!

• Haha

Rh3a

Chatty Member
I successfully submitted and won a thread tittle! I’m quite chuffed tbh and must apologise for my potty mouth 🤣 A.T.V guyzz

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
What is going on with this eye? Looks like she’s got a massive lump under her eyebrow.

Seeing as that is the front cover of her cook, could they not have airbrushed out her bra??
7751C424-B17C-4923-9F82-1B26EF29DB51.jpeg
B525ECEF-7982-4135-AC04-6F9E47D82687.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
Wow, not quite sure what to say to that. Aren't Hinchers a wonderful breed, send condolences then threats to expose someone for having a different opinion 🤯.
I think the only message to that Hincher has to be 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha

Debbie83

She was getting ready to leave the house for 9am.
I’m assuming by using the exclamation mark that she used that she thinks that’s really early.
Soph, by that time I’ve already taken my daughter to nursery and been at work an hour!

Queenie27

Hi everyone, Kate to the party and enjoying lurking!! I saw the light after only following the Grinch for a short time.
I was really interested in the bot situation and thought you guys would like to see this.
Sorry if it's not appropriate in this thread, am not the most tech minded🙄.
It really has got to me how someone so insignificant can be so 'influencial'. Especially when there are so many heroes out there who truly deserve the money, nice hotels and pampering (thinking emergency services personnel)💙.
Anyway I have had my rant and will continue to enjoy the banter on here❤

Attachments

Astonishing

VIP Member
Wow just wow
What have I just witnessed! The mask slipped there didn’t it
Did you notice the change in her voice
The true accent came out
That was just horrific to watch. Like a manic episode was going on
Yikes

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Do her and Stacey have the exact same bracelets? It’s like their morphing into one person
Stacey was saying how much she loves Claire’s Accessories earlier. Maybe they’ve got some friendship bracelets which you split and have one each, with a heart that links together declaring “BFFs Forever”. Standard purchase from Claire’s...for eight year old girls!! 🤣

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Not fully caught up yet so apologies if this has already been mentioned but has anyone seen that Mike has done another insta post about the make up he used when he broke lockdown rules?
How very apt that Hinch is wearing foundation by Narcissist 🙊

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
••••last thread quick round up feel free to add•••••

After a three day trip last week to sunny Maidstone they returned only to fly off again to sunny London to stay in a posh posh posh! Hotel for the Anniversary night where they indulged in a foot massage and photos of a fully clothed Zo were shown eating Jaymeees truffles in bed.
She then went on to carry on her manic busy promo week by being chauffeured somewhere sunny to do some pics and tried to make out she was doing imo a book cover which she had already done in her house . Someone sadly broke the news and her book cover was posted all over the place before her launch 🤣... it’s out there now as some of you have noticed the Hinches groaned.

• Heart
Reactions: 22