Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Essjay123

Blocked on insta by the MUA and grinchy for calling them out on breaking lockdown. Screams guilt don’t you think

Reactions: 29

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I went to look at Mikey's stories and he seems to have deleted it. He's the troll, he showed a blatant disregard for rules and the NHS by breaking the rules.
I hope he gets fined.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
I hear mad barker is en route with a cooked goose tonight to celebrate the Sophie way is essex's hard week.

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Hinch is just vile, I had my poor daughter crying on the phone to me during lockdown because she was so lonely just her & my granddaughter, I had such guilt, I would prepare her meals & leave on the doorstep & FaceTime them both, then I see this stupid berk flouting the rules yet again, why is she so protected? If was anyone else it would be all over the papers.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

dollypumpkin

The comments on that grid post make me want to gouge my eyeballs out and stick them in a bowl of battery acid. What the fuck is wrong with these people? How has she actually managed to brainwash so many people? Why does she deserve this so much? She does fuck all. Why is she beautiful inside and out? You don’t even fucking know her!!!

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Don’t know if you’ll remember some of the older posters on here will, but the girl at my daughters school who made them play Hinching and the horrific mother who wore the I’m a hincher top in sparkly Disney font. Obviously we’ve moved away now so I don’t have to witness that god awful shirt ever again.
well she contacted me after my sister passed away and sent her condolences etc, she asked how our new town was etc just a short conversation. Well I’ve just received a text from her saying...
Hi Rosie (everyone knows they aren’t allowed to call me that! I’ve never gone by that name! I’m really offended)
I just took a look on a little site called “Tattle”
I know you’re on there and you troll poor Sophie. I’m going to give her your details so you can be dealt with accordingly. It’s disgusting.

Hahahahaha I mean come on! But anyways Hey 👋🏼. to the lurker I’m very proud to be on here! Mucho Love.
Pretty sure if she gave my details to Queen Zoph she wouldn’t even read it anyway.
perhaps give them to the tattle troll exposer instead! 😂😂😂
OMFG what are these people like?! What a bitch of a woman and especially after her “condolences”. They have zero shame.
Well - lady (whoever she is) WE have zero fucks to give if you message Zoph or not! ATFV 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

InstaFamous

“This glass cleaner is really quite expensive”

*proceeds to use about 60million sprays of it because I’VE got money to burn*

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BeeHappy

VIP Member
If rumours are correct that Jamie is her manager, this means he was up early ringing the cafe asking if she can have soup for lunch 😂😭
Why didn’t she make her own lunch to take with her. She could’ve used her B&M lunch bag that she loves so much she had to buy a second one! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurredlines

So Make up by Mikey broke lock down rules ... went to Hinches home to do her make up for the photo shoot weeks ago... would have been paid for said work !! Said work that was against the law to do whilst on lockdown!! I do hope he is fined for this... and why did she lie AGAIN and try to make out she done her own make up and was just learning guys.

Whilst my make up beautiful friends were out of work and losing all their income etc...

• Angry

Louk

VIP Member
The Adventures of Ron & Hen.

Ron got his fucking nappy changed whilst Hen went for a walk. It turns out that they're not brothers after all

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She has 3.7 millions followers but only just over 350,000 likes and only 4000 comments😂 come on people, is Bum stretcher too busy to like her grid posts?! What about cumslut?! Those numbers just don’t add up

• Haha
  • Heart