Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StiflersMom

Whoops I got blocked within 15mins by Mikey...... all I said was that I loved his make up but think he might have shot himself in the foot by breaking lockdown rules.
Think I touched a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24

mammaof3

VIP Member
God they are absolute trolls on the we love hinchy site. They are unhealthily attracted to her. They don’t even know her.

They are correct, that tattoo does her no favours when she is wearing an expensive dress and holding a spray bottle to boot.

Well they do show money doesn't buy class, especially when Mr Inch wears shorts and a tee-shirt while in an expensive hotel

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Omg no. Nooooo. She cannot be this dense. She literally make such a big deal out of doing her own make up did she not?! Watching the tutorials?! Not having the best of stuff?! (Woman, I’ve seen your make up drawer and would kill for it)

Now she’s tagged that Mikey guy?!

Also, Hinch and I are basically the same age. If I had all that money and that type of “fame” and they tried to put me in that dress I would say no!!! It’s so old and weird and dated and mismatched and confused and shit. Also remember she said she never wanted a princess dress for her wedding but it just happened guyz?! Why lie about such pointless things?! She clearly loves that ridiculous shit! She looks like a pantomime dame!

PoppseeT

Sorry if this has already been mentioned as I haven't caught up properly yet, but these comments!! "YOU'RE AN EARTH ANGEL"??!!??
"YOUR BEAUTY SHINES THROUGH FOR ALL TO SEE" It really doesn't as she's usually filtered to fuck!
🤮 :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Why is she always so desperate to go home?
We get it, you love your family Zoph, just like everyone else, but she’s getting these amazing opportunities and experiences and making them sound like a chore. Maybe she’s trying to come across as a ‘normal mum’ but she just sounds ungrateful.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It’s days like today that I have to stop myself just wanting to shout all over her Instagram page how much she enrages me.
Im so glad Ihave you guys because otherwise I would truly believe that there’s something wrong with me - that I’m the only one who sees how smug and in love with herself she is. That it’s utterly wrong that she plays the coy and anxious card when she clearly LOVES playing dress up. I mean I swear she’s in a bra in one of those photos????
She’s a cleaning page. Ffs.

• Heart
So anxious that she posts a story of her in her bra for the world to see. I wish she would stop crying Anxiety, because it really doesn't help those of us that do actually have it! As someone with Anxiety there's no way I could post as much of my life as she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Apologies if this has already been mention (new to the thread!) - just came to say I’m GOBSMACKED that Mrs Hinch, a former hairdresser no less, hasn’t bothered to get her roots done for the cover photo of her new book?!!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I dont buy that she sits and scrolls through her barmy armys messages and stories on the way back. She probably doesn't even care. She probably plays candy crush

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazlouhan

Who actually says "please" to their child?! What the actual eff. You don't plead with your child, you tell them. You parent them. Christ on a skateboard 🙄

He isn’t terrified 😂 😂 when he screams at the end he’s smiling. It’s just a cheeky moment. My toddler goes for the loo seat all the time and I shout a lot louder than she did, and I’m definitely no child abuser 😂 he Just looks at her like who do you think your talking too?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
See makeyouuplikeacunt mike has put a story up today being praised for wearing, ppe how thick does he think people actually are ? Horse and bolted come to mind 😂 Too Kate mate!
He can post that all he likes. Fact remains that him and a team entered her house in lockdown, while the rules were that only people from your bubble were allowed in someone's house. Then on top of that he applied make up, something that no one has been allowed to to until very recently.
So by posting that, all he's doing is confirming that as a business he broke 2 covid rules, and confirming that Hinch also broke them.
Not so bright are they!

Also, as her name is a business and her home is her place of work then really she needed to have done a covid risk assessment, and he will have had to as well. Obviously that wouldn't have happened 🙄

• Heart

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
1F7FAF18-A475-488F-8617-970C617C5E0C.jpeg
This woman on my Instagram has been going through fertility treatment and she’s uploaded a video that she’s finally pregnant with an emotional song attached to it, and I watched it with all the feels!!! Like that’s the type of thing we’re you can comment and say you deserve it, You’ve come so far, I wish you all the happiness, you are amazing etc etc... and this is what pisses me off, Miss Sophie uploads these stupid fucking videos of herself at a glam shoot with emotional songs attached to it which are beyond unnecessary wanting everyone to feel emotional watching it and gush over her but why? when she’s getting paid a good fucking penny for it and done sweet fuck all To earn it, she forgets there’s real things going on is this world! I always feel like I compare her to other people with a big following on my Instagram and it always makes me despise her more. I could go on and on but I needed that rant cheers

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Adventures of Ron and Hen 🤣 seriously deluded! My kids have had more adventures than these two. As for her busy week which only started weds afternoon - being chauffeur driven to places, looked after, not having to worry about doing your own hair and make up - what a joke to everyone else who are working, getting up early, making breakfasts and lunches for their families, having to get an evening meal ready, not having a full time partner to help them, working a full day and having to tackle traffic whilst still having to clean and keep on top of laundry and food shops etc - now that’s what I class a busy weeks work. Her followers need to see her for what she really is - a saleswoman. And why is she showing her makeup drawer this morning? Is this in reference to all the comments about having MUA in her home during lockdown?

GeorgieKuseh

Maybe I’ve missed something, I don’t watch all her little videos. But we haven’t seen her garden since they came back from their amazing holiday? Hmmmmmmm 🤔