Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
You’re one of my favourite tattlers on this thread, you’ve definitely made me laugh so much! I was the same with the reason for not liking Hinch, I’m a first time mum to a 7 month old and it’s so hard, made worse by the whole Covid situation!
She made pregnancy and having a baby look like a fairy tale movie and duck it is not 🤦‍♀️ Boils my piss how fake she is.
Anyways, I’m very glad you’re here. Never leave, never change. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 21
B&M head office is in Liverpool and Dunelm in Leicester so none of them are local to her
Mmmm. I thought Dunelm had a London office but might be wrong. Most retailers have a press show called Christmas in July which would likely have to be cancelled/moved due to covid but she could have gone to something like that for a meeting? They would have all the product set up and any press there would sign confidentiality agreements. I'm just having fun speculating though its probably much more dull than that!

Reactions: 4
Oh you’ve got a shoot tomorrow. A photo shoot. Glad you cleared that up, I thought you were off fox hunting.

Personally, I’d probably wake up tomorrow and wash my hair before going. Limit the chance of the stylist wondering if there are actual rats living on your head.

I’d also seriously consider getting my nails and eyebrows properly done if it was going to be immortalised on the front of a book. She’s not anxious about the virus (boat trips, spas and shops) so why not do that properly?
Prob cos she had it all done at the spa on her hotel trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
You’re fab, always howling at your posts 😂

so sorry for your loss, and the hard time you’ve been having

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today. Mummaaaaazzzzz has been on the brink of tears all afternoon and handsome manzzzzzzz (Mr H) has been a nervous wreck waiting in the hospital car park all afternoon. There is nothing more terrifying than having a scare that your baby may be in danger and having to sit there alone. We're all home and well now. Plenty of rest and chocolate for us. It's always nice to know that Grinch has had a perfect day as usual though 🙃 her life is just so perfect it annoys me. People are going through a lot of tit alone yet she is constantly out for pointless tit with her family and makes out it's "rare family time". Her hinchers will be messaging her tomorrow wishing her luck for her photo shoot! 🤦‍♀️
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours and even Mr H has had a laugh when I've read the posts out. 😂
Glad unborn tattler is okay ❤ Take it easy x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi guys,
of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.
So thanks guys.
You make me laugh so much with your posts and I couldn’t agree more about sometimes it being easier to talk to people you don’t know. Missing my grownup boys like mad today and her pathetic I’ve got such a busy week tit which is a jolly in a car with hot schocklate and a wooden rabbit has tipped me over the edge, but tattle has made me laugh!

I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today.
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours
So glad all is ok now and that you can be so humble and tell us about your worst nightmare by using tattle language. Feet up and look after you Now.

People like @Megan29220 and @Handsomezz are what make me enjoy this site so much when I first came here to see what horrible things people were saying about poor old Soph. You’ve made me see the light, so thank you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she just wish herself a 'happy shoot day'?

I hope it's bleeping awful. I hope she gets stuck in traffic and is really late and the person doing the shoot hates her.
she sounds like such a spoilt brat ‘happy shoot day’ absolutely bore off!!

did we actually see the finished result though? Did she just press a load of buttons and then cancel? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have “anxiety” and even I’d feel like a twit just walking around every shop I went into filming what I was doing

• Haha
I'm sure this has already been said but as usual you trolls move too fast and I just can't keep up

I thought she had a busy week?
Its Wednesday and she only went out to "work" at 12, she was out for 5 hours and chauffeured around. Tomorrow is a photo shoot where no doubt she will have a glam squad and she can just sit on her arse having her picture taken.

Please explain Hinch how this makes for such a jam packed week?

Reactions: 18
I hope her "Shoot Day" involves water pistols to the face and all her makeup (tit eyebrows included) melts off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know alot of hinchers and yes they do copy her cleaning stuff and products she uses etc BUT i don't think any of them copy her furnishings entirely. They still have colour etc... If she brings out a range I think it could be less popular than she thinks especially if it's not priced right.

Reactions: 6
Where is Poundland's head office? Because there , or the bin, is where her home range, or whatever is coming our way, belongs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
mentioning how she should just stick to cleaning?sophie been reading tattle again luvvie?

doing something weve all been asking her for?have we?have we?have we? i wonder whether it will cost us and make you money?will it make us want to be sick in our mouths.are you kidding me right now.manipulatingtheimpressionable.gagh!

and now sharing other little toddlers on her stories.wtaf!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.