Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You made me laugh out loud daily and I love you for it (not in a Hincher kind of way 😱) but honestly, I've spit tea out, gone from crying to laughing as soon as I read your mini stories.... thank you Meg29220.... I lost my brother in January to suicide and it's been rough.... so the days that you lift me out of that I'll never be able to thank you for 💗 lots of love from across the water.... I hope your foot is all good soon, I hope you win the lottery and the Euromillions, buy Hinches house, and Penguin, fire them all and sit on your throne watching her mop your floors..... 😁😁
That's so sweet. I've lost someone close to me to suicide too and its horrific. Knowing ive made someone laugh when their not in a good place makes me so happy 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You made me laugh out loud daily and I love you for it (not in a Hincher kind of way 😱) but honestly, I've spit tea out, gone from crying to laughing as soon as I read your mini stories.... thank you Meg29220.... I lost my brother in January to suicide and it's been rough.... so the days that you lift me out of that I'll never be able to thank you for 💗 lots of love from across the water.... I hope your foot is all good soon, I hope you win the lottery and the Euromillions, buy Hinches house, and Penguin, fire them all and sit on your throne watching her mop your floors..... 😁😁
I lost a friend to suicide early last year and it was such a hard thing to deal with. My thoughts are with you. Sending tattle hugs and turmeric infused care packages x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's so sweet. I've lost someone close to me to suicide too and its horrific. Knowing ive made someone laugh when their not in a good place makes me so happy 🤗
Just keep them coming 🤣🤣 honestly, you deffo need to get into comedy writing or something, you definitely have a knack for it.... class 👌💗

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't know if this has already been posted but here ya go.

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.
How airbrushed is it? What’s with the teeth?
Look 2737484 for Soph

Reactions: 14

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.
She looks beautiful their actually (would have been better in B&W). Her eyebrows don’t look like they are about to fly the duck off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Has she finally sorted her eyebrows out? I don't follow her anymore and feel so much better for it. But from the book cover and the video Onslow put up of her in the hotel bed they look so much better...

Reactions: 4

Who the duck is that coz that ain’t lil ol soph from maldon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today. Mummaaaaazzzzz has been on the brink of tears all afternoon and handsome manzzzzzzz (Mr H) has been a nervous wreck waiting in the hospital car park all afternoon. There is nothing more terrifying than having a scare that your baby may be in danger and having to sit there alone. We're all home and well now. Plenty of rest and chocolate for us. It's always nice to know that Grinch has had a perfect day as usual though 🙃 her life is just so perfect it annoys me. People are going through a lot of tit alone yet she is constantly out for pointless tit with her family and makes out it's "rare family time". Her hinchers will be messaging her tomorrow wishing her luck for her photo shoot! 🤦‍♀️
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours and even Mr H has had a laugh when I've read the posts out. 😂
Glad to hear all is ok 💗💙 hugs from Dublin 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
Youve made me cack myself with laughter so many times - bring on Part 6! 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I lost a friend to suicide early last year and it was such a hard thing to deal with. My thoughts are with you. Sending tattle hugs and turmeric infused care packages x
It's horrific.... surreal 😔😔 he was just the best 💙
I cannot WAIT for my care package now 😍😍 hhhhhhmmmmmm tuuurrrrmmmerriiicc 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart

Amazing!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Has she finally sorted her eyebrows out? I don't follow her anymore and feel so much better for it. But from the book cover and the video Onslow put up of her in the hotel bed they look so much better...
Has she duck 😂 those bad boys have been tattooed on. Only thing that will sort those out is laser treatment. They’ll be photoshopped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
Sending hugs x

Sending hugs ive had to failed attempts of sucide attenpts these last 6months so thinking of you x

Pissed i bet she having a hissy fit as we talk shall i send her a screen shot n tell her how amazing it is 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s going for an online shop maybe something like ‘made’ Or poundshtretcheeerrr
Or another shout is homesense/tkmaxx line.... if it doesn’t work they just phase the tit out sharpish never to be seen again 🤔
I think it’s deffo going to be online based as her website is under construction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.