Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this range will be better thought out than the £80 odd tea towels and aprons she tried shilling at the start, which obviously didn't pan out and was never mentioned again!

Sophie Hinch - fleecing people since 2018

And still they don't realise 🙄

Reactions: 20
She won’t be doing a range in all grey, I reckon she’s going to put some blue stuff in there as well. Why do you think she’s been dropping blue things in lately? subliminal message 😂🖕🏻
She knows that the grey trend is almost over
My mums an interior designer, the grey trends been over for about 5 years. Unless your are hinch and take style inspiration from the only way is Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to be ferried about everywhere in expensive cars? Is she not capable of getting herself anywhere?

Reactions: 16
No, they don't have one. I remember her saying a while back that she couldn't get one to fit, but i think she doesn’t want to ruin the greyskull decor.
Then she should have one at the lounge door selfish woman that she is that boy is going to have an accident !

Reactions: 3
Neither would she have a clue on where to begin doing that job! She'd have to learn coshh for starters, and the real meaning of elbow grease!
Twatting about spraying tit isn't in a cleaners job description!
She wouldn't have a bloody clue!!! Now with all the extra Covid cleaning required it's even harder work for the same crap pay.Havinv a trolley to haul my cleaning tit around in doesn't make it any better of a job 😡 So disrespectful! She could at least have said something like ' well done to all the amazing cleaners out there keeping us safe' !! But no, all about her as usual, no thought for anyone else.

Reactions: 23
She 'allegedly' piled on the weight when she passed her driving test and could go to mcdonalds drive throughs.
Mamma says get on the naughty step,it was all in the little book of lies😂

Does anyone remember her saying that her 'kids' all told her he looked like Tom Hardy?🤣🤣🤣
I feel like bleeping disgusted and offended someone would dare insult my imaginary husband like that, bastids the lot of them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s such a dick-ish thing to do, strap a pissing ornament in a car. It is actually so ridiculous she must surely watch her stories back and think why did I do that? Does no one say to her u need to rein it in now your getting silly? I’d like to think my mates would tell me, stop being a dick

• Heart
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 112
God the ‘schocolate’ thing has really pissed me off I can’t stand it!!
what was the clothing range she previously had??!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
What a lovely, heartfelt post. I don't know you but I am sure you're absolutely smashing motherhood. Us trolling bastards will always be here 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s got a photo shoot tomoz! A facking photo shoot! Come off it! A few hours sticking her arse out, and holding her hair, which she’s already used to doing what the actual fook!? This girls really stupid, busy week ok then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mums an interior designer, the grey trends been over for about 5 years. Unless your are hinch and take style inspiration from the only way is Essex.
I just think decorate your house however you like! Don’t worry about trends. If you like something go for it!

Very tough week... Two days off, a whole morning to bake/do housework, chauffeur driven to and from an afternoon meeting, followed by an evening pamper session 😕

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.