Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that photo of her is in the egg chair where she sits with Rondon watching pigeons mate which if I’m correct is at the other side of the beer garden
I think the egg chair and per-GO-la sex swing are two different things. The egg chair they got when she was pregnant I think.

Ahhh tit - you're both right, I saw the brick when I watched it again! Thought I had struck Tattle gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for any tattlers who like that This is Me song, surely she’s ruined it for you now!
It was my 'song' and that got me through the thought of being bruised, brave and scarred after breast surgery because of breast cancer 3 years ago. Bloody grinch!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What beats me is she has anxiety but has photo shoots and tv appearances.

I have anxiety and the thought of being infront of people puts the fear of god into me.

She must have a different type of anxiety.......
This screams anxiety.... 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.