Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @PoppseeT with 76 likes! šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

The last thread saw Jamie surprise and treat Hinch to an overnight stay away to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary. Despite knowing of his wifeā€™s anxiety about going out and about, he sprung this on her and she managed to have accepted the treat, got the cases out the loft, packed and be on the road in about an hour! Ma Barker was coming over to look after Ron and Hen. Said surprise was a boat trip in Henley (where she ate a cheese platter whilst waving manically at swans) before hot footing it back to London for an overnight stay at the mega priced Mandarin Hotel, Hyde Park (Ā£700+/night). She was overwhelmed by the panelling on the walls, the ā€œballoon ceilingā€ (a mere 10, red Pennywise style balloons floating on the ceiling above the bed), rose petals on the bed, ā€œtruf-fle-sā€ & the note that informed them that in ā€œIn Room Dinning Teamā€™ had arranged Ben & Jerryā€™s ice cream for them. She had a foot massage and dragged Jamie to the spa with her. The next day she did an advert that wasnā€™t an advert for the MO Hotel and they shared it to their stories and said they ā€œcanā€™t wait to welcome you (her) back again for more.ā€

She kept concealing her stomach area on the trip with a bag ā€“ is this to drum up pregnancy speculation or just her self consciousness or perhaps hiding a designer belt? Discussions were had about it being due to her possible ED but she threw back at us that she ā€œLOVES foodā€ as the caption of their breakfast montage.

They returned home to a whining Henry and anniversary flowers that needed ā€œvasing up.ā€ Sadly this cleaning sensations vase was rotten so she had to clean it first. Cleaning is somewhat of a novelty to her these days.

Brief update from thread 212 (in reference to the bin title) thanks to @Blackjack2
She came back from her holibobs hope sheā€™s not to jet lagged all the way from Maidstone. Showed a montage of her boring trip and made Ronnielonglegs a bin and let him carry his own faux crappy nappy around. She doesnā€™t know obviously plastic bag are a choking and suffocation hazard and should be avoided by children. Sheā€™s started crybabying about her upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary. Showing montages already.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).
Dinning = written in the note at the Mandarin Hotel informing them that the 'In DINNING Room Team' had B&J's Ice Cream waiting for them! Spelling mistakes are not what you expect from a luxury hotel

News

She has written a memoir ā€˜bookā€™ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts weā€™ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook itā€™s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke thatā€™s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- Sheā€™s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesnā€™t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because itā€™s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isnā€™t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically sheā€™ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to Ā£40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ā€˜trollsā€™ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamieā€™s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

290E05C5-0FA8-4A6C-9BCF-D231C6B39579_4_5005_c.jpeg
6D052601-4EB0-4AC5-9B1D-A7F1661DDD39.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You know what I wonder. Hinch screams 'troll in the dungeon' at anyone who says anything negative to her/about her. She knows full well what Tattle is and she clearly reads here.

There are 214 threads about her

Why hasn't she thought to herself 'duck me, i need to change my life choices. I have 214 threads about me' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Morning trolls šŸ˜›

so we see Henryā€™s reaction to mummas coming home but not Ronnies....bet he have no fucks at all and the welcome home video wasnā€™t insta worthy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New thread title thanks to @PoppseeT with 76 likes! šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

The last thread saw Jamie surprise and treat Hinch to an overnight stay away to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary. Despite knowing of his wifeā€™s anxiety about going out and about, he sprung this on her and she managed to have accepted the treat, got the cases out the loft, packed and be on the road in about an hour! Ma Barker was coming over to look after Ron and Hen. Said surprise was a boat trip in Henley (where she ate a cheese platter whilst waving manically at swans) before hot footing it back to London for an overnight stay at the mega priced Mandarin Hotel, Hyde Park (Ā£700+/night). She was overwhelmed by the panelling on the walls, the ā€œballoon ceilingā€ (a mere 10, red Pennywise style balloons floating on the ceiling above the bed), rose petals on the bed, ā€œtruf-fle-sā€ & the note that informed them that in ā€œIn Room Dinning Teamā€™ had arranged Ben & Jerryā€™s ice cream for them. She had a foot massage and dragged Jamie to the spa with her. The next day she did an advert that wasnā€™t an advert for the MO Hotel and they shared it to their stories and said they ā€œcanā€™t wait to welcome you (her) back again for more.ā€

She kept concealing her stomach area on the trip with a bag ā€“ is this to drum up pregnancy speculation or just her self consciousness or perhaps hiding a designer belt? Discussions were had about it being due to her possible ED but she threw back at us that she ā€œLOVES foodā€ as the caption of their breakfast montage.

They returned home to a whining Henry and anniversary flowers that needed ā€œvasing up.ā€ Sadly this cleaning sensations vase was rotten so she had to clean it first. Cleaning is somewhat of a novelty to her these days.

Brief update from thread 212 (in reference to the bin title) thanks to @Blackjack2
She came back from her holibobs hope sheā€™s not to jet lagged all the way from Maidstone. Showed a montage of her boring trip and made Ronnielonglegs a bin and let him carry his own faux crappy nappy around. She doesnā€™t know obviously plastic bag are a choking and suffocation hazard and should be avoided by children. Sheā€™s started crybabying about her upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary. Showing montages already.

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ā€˜bookā€™ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts weā€™ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook itā€™s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke thatā€™s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- Sheā€™s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesnā€™t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because itā€™s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isnā€™t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically sheā€™ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to Ā£40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ā€˜trollsā€™ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamieā€™s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

View attachment 215560View attachment 215561
Should #dinning be added to our list for new members šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t think itā€™s really an issue that they went to stay at the fancy hotel, regardless of the price. Me and my husband go to hotels for a night away, as we can (thatā€™s not a boast at all I just mean in reference to previous comments about just going to a premier inn, Iā€™m just saying they can do what their money pays for). BUT itā€™s the whole ā€œlittle ol meā€ and relatable shite that I cannot stand. Just own that youā€™ve got money and stop trying to be little miss relatable with her ā€˜millions of friendsā€

Reactions: 66
I donā€™t think itā€™s really an issue that they went to stay at the fancy hotel, regardless of the price. Me and my husband go to hotels for a night away, as we can (thatā€™s not a boast at all I just mean in reference to previous comments about just going to a premier inn, Iā€™m just saying they can do what their money pays for). BUT itā€™s the whole ā€œlittle ol meā€ and relatable shite that I cannot stand. Just own that youā€™ve got money and stop trying to be little miss relatable with her ā€˜millions of friendsā€
Agree, it's all the fake surprise 'oh my god guyzzz they have Ben and Jerrys at this hotel' bollocks, its a 5* Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hyde Park, they can get you a white room full of lilies and Labrador puppies if that is what you bloody want. She will have stayed in tons of hotels (she has already stayed in more than me this year alone) yet she always behaves as if she hasn't been let out the shed for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Agree we do the same for special occasions. I think if she was more transparent about her money then she wouldnā€™t get peopleā€™s backs up as much as she is. I canā€™t stand the whole loving B&M act. She never shows a shopping haul from any ā€œdecentā€ shop that she can obviously afford to shop at. Then you see the expensive ornaments and furniture dotted all around the house and she doesnā€™t even give them a mention - giving everyone the impression her home is kitted out in B&M specials šŸ™„

Reactions: 35
@PeacefulFlowers, I can't quote you, but the update is simply a summary of what was discussed by ALL members in the last thread. Not purely my own opinions, I just happened to create the new thread.

However, I think maybe this isn't the thread for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also its the fact they only just went away as a family as she claimed she was working and was so busy all week. Then on the first day of said busy week, shes whisked away to a posh hotel acting like she has never been in one before

Like ive said previously, she can spend her cash how she wishes. I would! But don't be all coy about it pretending you don't have fancy things and you just love a barg. When she buys stuff all the time and has renovated her house 96 times.

Reactions: 37
So, her latest story i have to say I like. Ron is helping her push the pram, he's getting a bit of independence which is a nice change from being imprisoned behind the couch.

Reactions: 27
Clearly canā€™t take little mans for a walk all by herself , two people in the shadows whilst Ron Ron was helping push the buggy!!!! She canā€™t bear to bond alone can she šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 25
Whoā€™s this Lou? Why did hinch message her what did she say on her stories?
Also why has she not had her nails done by Tracey yet? Nail techs have been able to work for a food few weeks now. Seem a bit strange. Could of all been mentioned before so I apologise but I donā€™t check here all the time and it goes so fast I could never catch up and I feel like Iā€™m missing out

Reactions: 13
Someone at that hotel will get a ticking off for that spelling error - Dinning!!! Attention to detail and all that.... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
ā€˜No.1 Authorā€™ (šŸ¤£) didnā€™t even notice or even make a joke about it, but then her grammar and English is totally questionable - itā€™s like something that she would write herself. Think the hotel need to employ Sophā€™s ghost writer perhaps to help them???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Letā€™s hope thereā€™s no glass on that field ? Looks like he has no shoes on ...again !

Reactions: 21
Agree we do the same for special occasions. I think if she was more transparent about her money then she wouldnā€™t get peopleā€™s backs up as much as she is. I canā€™t stand the whole loving B&M act. She never shows a shopping haul from any ā€œdecentā€ shop that she can obviously afford to shop at. Then you see the expensive ornaments and furniture dotted all around the house and she doesnā€™t even give them a mention - giving everyone the impression her home is kitted out in B&M specials šŸ™„
I agree. I think if she embraced the fact she has expensive tastes, was honest about having designer clothes and even did Waitrose and M&S home hauls people would probably enjoy it even more. Sometimes I live vicariously through other people posting about the high life! But to pretend she only wears cheap ebay clothes and gets everything in B&M is wearing thin.

Reactions: 47
Who doesnā€™t want to be alone with their baby?! Itā€™s the best time ever! You can get extra silly because no one is watching and itā€™s just so chill and fun (obviously until they go nuts)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.