Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Fluffy20

VIP Member
The problem is that the world of Instagram only accepts two dimensional stereotypes. I have stayed in £700 a night luxury hotels and I’ve also stayed in Premier Inns. I’ve bought shoes in Dior and Christian Louboutin but I‘ve also shopped in Primark and B&M. I’ve been in the mosh pit at a metal festival one weekend and in a box at the ballet or the opera the next weekend, but that doesn’t work if you want to make money on Instagram. You have to pick a demographic, create an image and stick to it and that’s where she’s come unstuck because she doesn’t fit in anywhere anymore. The single mums in council houses on benefits that were following her a few years ago now can’t afford to keep up with her lifestyle and 30 year old wealthy, self made career women just think she’s a lazy bimbo.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Tui

VIP Member
Absolute monster of a working week so far. Boat trip, 5* hotel stay, spa visit, swan waving, and now a visit to the beach. Absolute killer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

xGossipGirl

Don't know if this has already been posted but here ya go.

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Tui

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s really an issue that they went to stay at the fancy hotel, regardless of the price. Me and my husband go to hotels for a night away, as we can (that’s not a boast at all I just mean in reference to previous comments about just going to a premier inn, I’m just saying they can do what their money pays for). BUT it’s the whole “little ol me” and relatable shite that I cannot stand. Just own that you’ve got money and stop trying to be little miss relatable with her ‘millions of friends”
Agree, it's all the fake surprise 'oh my god guyzzz they have Ben and Jerrys at this hotel' bollocks, its a 5* Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hyde Park, they can get you a white room full of lilies and Labrador puppies if that is what you bloody want. She will have stayed in tons of hotels (she has already stayed in more than me this year alone) yet she always behaves as if she hasn't been let out the shed for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The Adventures of Ron & Hen part 5

It was a rainy Wednesday morning. Soph was hanging out the back door having a fag. Jaymeh was pacing behind the sofa because Rons new found running skill made him attempt to run off.
Tattle.life Soph searched in the search bar.
'Isn't she meant to be working this week?'
'Oh shit! For fuck sake!' Soph exclaimed, stomping out her fag. She stormed in the house, slamming the back door. She was so angry she didn't even notice Hen was shitting in the sleepers.
'I fucking forgot I said i had a busy weeks work. I haven't got enough pre records to use. Fucking hell!! Them bastard Tattlers are always onto me.'
'Aw babe I think Ron is teething. Forget Tattle your dopey barmy army probably don't even remember'
'Hes teething? Great ill just record a shite video creating some shite and that will throw my cult i mean shoppers I mean fans off the scent'
Off Hinch went to make her weird concoctions. She used all the food colouring in the house.
'Here you go Ron. My darling second born son'
As soon as the whatever the fuck it was touched Rons lips, he started bouncing off the walls.
Ron started spinning round like the Tazmanian devil. He then started legging it round like Usain Bolt.
Into the livingroom he went, dived right over the couch and landed on the coffee table. He sprung open the mint imperials and necked the lot.
He flew into the kitchen, right into the kitchen and started juggling the Fairy washing tabs
He pulled open the fridge door, and grabbed all the tumeric, sweet potato and all the other shite and lobbed it all at the wall.
He started doing keepy ups with the minkys, lashed all the Zofloras down the sink.
Jamie attempted to intervene but Ron just sprayed a load of Elbow Grease in his face.
Soph watched on and popped a fag in her mouth. 'Anyway ill leave you to deal with him. My drivers here, I'm off for a coshhhhta coffee'

The end
I have way too much time on my hands 🤣 babies napping and my foots still broke 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

sarja81

VIP Member
My week so far has been a 12hr night shift, 2 deaths, and 14 poorly people, 5 sets of relatives to call and comfort over the phone and a shit sleep getting over all of that!
Back I go in an hour to do it all again 😭

do I miss my kids? yes! Do I miss my house? yes!
Last time I spent quality time with them? February maybe?!
Real life soph, real life!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You know what I wonder. Hinch screams 'troll in the dungeon' at anyone who says anything negative to her/about her. She knows full well what Tattle is and she clearly reads here.

There are 214 threads about her

Why hasn't she thought to herself 'fuck me, i need to change my life choices. I have 214 threads about me' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

JMS123

Chatty Member
99413E24-472D-4DEB-8356-CBFC1FCE342E.jpeg

Her dress reminds me of Miss Havisham from Great Expectations. The sitting on the sofa looks even more odd. She’s an attractive lady with a nice figure, why pretend to wear a strange wedding dress to clean? It’s bizarre.
As for the GCSE results which come in an hour, no, we don’t wish everyone gets an A star (my son included) because that makes a difficult process totally pointless. And, just for the record, they scrapped A stars for most GCSEs a while ago, now it’s a number from 1-9. If you want to post about it, perhaps do 60 seconds of research first.
Rant over, I may have been unable to sleep since 5 but my GCSE child is still sleeping quite happily....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Buddy2019

I don’t think it’s really an issue that they went to stay at the fancy hotel, regardless of the price. Me and my husband go to hotels for a night away, as we can (that’s not a boast at all I just mean in reference to previous comments about just going to a premier inn, I’m just saying they can do what their money pays for). BUT it’s the whole “little ol me” and relatable shite that I cannot stand. Just own that you’ve got money and stop trying to be little miss relatable with her ‘millions of friends”

Reactions: 66

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
All this she deserves it crap really gets on my t**s. Why? What exactly does she do apart from clean her sink every so often? I'll give you all a rundown of my day. Took daughter to work for 7.30am (she's working at a local warehouse whilst home from uni). Washed breakfast and lunch pots by hand(we don't have a dishwasher) Hoovered all through the house. Cleaned the bathroom, en-suite and downstairs toilet. Cleaned all the floors. Hung out two loads of washing (as in actually hung them outside and not just bung them in the dryer). Ironing will be later ( Ironing is what Sophie doesn't do). Took the dog for a walk (Sophie doesn't do this), mowed the lawn, pulled up some weeds, did some pruning. Just fetched daughter home so now I'm going to do a full roast dinner with all the trimmings (something else Sophie doesn't do). I'll also be making a crumble for pudding. I think I deserve a night away. what do you think GUYZZZ??

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Lola2319

I used to like watching her at the start, when it was your bnm, home bargs hauls, now I honestly can’t stand the both of them anymore. Everything is for show. Fame went to her head straight away.
She knows how to pull on peoples heart strings with stuff she says, her depression, books and outing people who don’t have the same opinions as her. Gets her army involved.

She absolutely loves herself as much as she makes it out she doesn’t. Every time she films herself, her hairs getting played with, she’d stood to the side sticking her arse out! 😂 She’s defo had more surgery than she claims, Botox, lips, tits. She is a fake, who really is just in it for money, they was both sales reps, so know exactly what they’re doing.
Only accepts gifted stuff she wants, got her mum to sell a tablet someone had gifted her once.

Reads only certain messages, thousands of inboxes a day, people who have reached out to her, about their depression when she’s gone on about it, who she has then completely blanked. But managed to reply to SS easily enough. Gets her Hinch army to troll people, but then goes on how much she hates bullying!

Fair enough with lock down, but Jamie used to go pub and see his mates. Now he’s literally glued to her, can’t do anything on his own.
The same with Ron the way she talks to him, he’s going to have speech issues! Little mans handsome dodgers, pack it in please!! He’ll be like his dad and no life, or friends.

She lies about things all the time, the bib incident, family over for a bbq in lock down got blanked! that she doesn’t go on here, but last week it was mentioned about Stacey Solomon on the beach and just giving ron a tea like turkey dinosaurs, next min they’re sat on a beach and Ron is eating sausage and chips!! As Cilla would say suprise suprise!

Use to do certain things, that wasn’t safe and when was called out, stopped doing it, but didn’t warn anyone else.

Did anyone notice the hotel had given them champagne, but she failed to show it properly, because she pretends non of them ever drink? or the roses wasn’t put in a jar when she got home?

Let’s all give it a few hours and an anxiety attack will be coming and she’s had to cancel her busy week, they’re both just a pair of money grabbing fakes. Sooner people realise the better!

sorry for the long rant, but the Woman is an absolute nut job, who really needs some sort of help!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

AC55

VIP Member
Thank you Amazon for shattering another one of Maleficient's Magic Moments! 😂😂
"A few of you have already spotted it" she says....spotted it? You can't bloody miss it! Sophie, who ever told you that the dress you wore and pratted about in for that shoot was a good idea was taking the piss! It looks like something you would find in the dressing up box at school! 😂 your bloody dog sat its fat arse all over it which must tell you something? You bleated on about how nervous you were about it getting damaged because it was so special but come on!? It looks like it cost £50 tops!
Glad you were able to keep your anxiety disorder under control the day you did the shoot though, because I know how crippling it is for you.

This is me? The only thing that is you on the cover of that diary of lies is the tattoo on your wrist. That is equally as ghastly as you are.

Off you go now, have a great day, wave at some swans and do as your mum says!

ATV

Ps...any reason why your lazy, workshy, idle bastard of a husband couldn't put the duvet cover back on yesterday while you were being chauffeured around, drinking hot chocolate, buying tacky ornaments? Oh sorry, I meant at work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Reader_8

Im new around here, nice to see some people with the same opinions as me.
I’m getting so fed up of “influencers” being gifted items etc.
Last night grinch spent the equivalent of a months rent for someone on a hotel room which they were in for less than 24 hours. As thousands of people are being laid off work could she not have had more awareness or splashed the trip a little less.
I’m gonna start calling these influencers out directly now

Reactions: 61

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
The whole ‘mum says’ thing is all part of her act. She’s carefully crafted a career off of a persona that has been created for her. The little miss lost, caught in the headlights, gets her baking wrong, mums cooks me a roast and brings it round, oh this is so posh, almost too posh for me. It’s all a show so that her followers don’t start questioning her. She’s acting like these business meetings fell into her lap. She knows what she’s doing and she doesn’t care if it makes her look stupid because at the end of the day it’s bringing her endless piles of cash. She had a career before all this, meetings were probably part of her daily life but she’s acting like these meetings about her book are all new to her and she’s overwhelmed by them.
Is she FUCK. She knows exactly how to play the game and she’s killing it. Mrs money bags 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today. Mummaaaaazzzzz has been on the brink of tears all afternoon and handsome manzzzzzzz (Mr H) has been a nervous wreck waiting in the hospital car park all afternoon. There is nothing more terrifying than having a scare that your baby may be in danger and having to sit there alone. We're all home and well now. Plenty of rest and chocolate for us. It's always nice to know that Grinch has had a perfect day as usual though 🙃 her life is just so perfect it annoys me. People are going through a lot of shit alone yet she is constantly out for pointless shit with her family and makes out it's "rare family time". Her hinchers will be messaging her tomorrow wishing her luck for her photo shoot! 🤦‍♀️
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours and even Mr H has had a laugh when I've read the posts out. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm 25 and I love my Mum dearly but there's a time you just let go and become your own person. Soph obviously hasn't done it 😂 deffo one of those kids in primary school who was all 'Mum said i can't get dirty'
After she's let Vestie have a go on her prawn purse do you think she says "mum says I shouldn't lie in the wet patch" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57