Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion. Mum always says......rinse them for every penny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
I’m sure you’re a fab Mum! I enjoy coming on here too, it’s good to have a b*tch with like-minded people like yourself & others. I have a giggle on these threads & makes me feel better most days! Tattle will always be here ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just think decorate your house however you like! Don’t worry about trends. If you like something go for it!
Well yes agreed it’s personal taste. But as with everything there’s fashions that you can choose to follow or not, but grey has been out for a long time. If you like grey go for it. But to buy absolutely everything in grey 🤢(or be gifted)

Reactions: 7
Poor lamb has worked so hard today. When I used to work I always had a driver pick me up and take me to work. I always made sure I had time for a large caramel hot choc during my max 3 hr shift aswell. Can't belive how alike Soph and myself are. 👯‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very tough week... Two days off, a whole morning to bake/do housework, chauffeur driven to and from an afternoon meeting, followed by an evening pamper session 😕
Didn’t she say that’s the reason they went to the cottage? Because she wouldn’t be home much this week?
she’s been spoilt rotten, and living a life of luxury. Give us a break hinch... stop trying to relate to us normal folk please, your doing well that’s great but don’t pretend your like us, with our piled up washing, toys everywhere, working 5 days a week and missing your child, paying for child care because your hubby works too.
Just STOP

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont how she can claim to have such a busy day/week. She gets picked up and dropped home in a fancy car, has a meeting for a couple of hours on how she can pull the wool over sheeps eyes, whilst earning loads of money for it. Not as if she has to get up at the crack of dawn, drop kids to childcare, battle through traffic and sit in an office/work in a hospital etc... for 8/12 hours!! Then pick up kids, battle through traffic, cook tea for everyone, bath and put kids to bed, make up packed lunches and make sure kids have clean uniforms and have done homework, maybe get a bit of cleaning crammed in and catch up on tv before going to bed and doing it all again the next day
She really has no idea what the reality is of a working parent does she?! 😡. Grates on me when she goes on about busy, try getting out into the real world with a real job and see how much time you have to wank off your taps then!

Reactions: 12
Well yes agreed it’s personal taste. But as with everything there’s fashions that you can choose to follow or not, but grey has been out for a long time. If you like grey go for it. But to buy absolutely everything in grey 🤢(or be gifted)
Oh I hate grey, always did 😂😂 that’s why Iv never followed the stupid trend! Lol

I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today. Mummaaaaazzzzz has been on the brink of tears all afternoon and handsome manzzzzzzz (Mr H) has been a nervous wreck waiting in the hospital car park all afternoon. There is nothing more terrifying than having a scare that your baby may be in danger and having to sit there alone. We're all home and well now. Plenty of rest and chocolate for us. It's always nice to know that Grinch has had a perfect day as usual though 🙃 her life is just so perfect it annoys me. People are going through a lot of tit alone yet she is constantly out for pointless tit with her family and makes out it's "rare family time". Her hinchers will be messaging her tomorrow wishing her luck for her photo shoot! 🤦‍♀️
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours and even Mr H has had a laugh when I've read the posts out. 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I've been in hospital this afternoon as unborn tattler has given us a really big scare today. Mummaaaaazzzzz has been on the brink of tears all afternoon and handsome manzzzzzzz (Mr H) has been a nervous wreck waiting in the hospital car park all afternoon. There is nothing more terrifying than having a scare that your baby may be in danger and having to sit there alone. We're all home and well now. Plenty of rest and chocolate for us. It's always nice to know that Grinch has had a perfect day as usual though 🙃 her life is just so perfect it annoys me. People are going through a lot of tit alone yet she is constantly out for pointless tit with her family and makes out it's "rare family time". Her hinchers will be messaging her tomorrow wishing her luck for her photo shoot! 🤦‍♀️
But I have to say, catching up on the thread has made me laugh for the first time in several hours and even Mr H has had a laugh when I've read the posts out. 😂
Oh gosh, sorry to hear that honey. I'm glad unborn Tattler is all good now though 🤗 I will send some tumeric infused egg parcels and a wasabi without the wasabi curry to cheer you up! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
💜 you make me laugh.
I get what you mean, it is easier to talk to people you don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh bless you both. I really hope everything is OK. That must be so scary having to be in that situation alone. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feet up, chocolate in hand & catch up on Tattle with your future Tattler 🥰

• Heart
Oh gosh, sorry to hear that honey. I'm glad unborn Tattler is all good now though 🤗 I will send some tumeric infused egg parcels and a wasabi without the wasabi curry to cheer you up! 🥰
We're doing okay thank you. It was definitely one of the scariest moments of my life though when they couldn't find the heartbeat and no movement. He/She is kicking away now though, it must be the threat of asparagus and ham toad in the hole or the rainbow yogurt muffins. 🥰 In future I'll make some culinary delights and scream "mummazzzzz kicky manzzzz" at my belly (even though it may be a girl, we won't know until November haha) then I will dangle my NO.1 Troller charm bracelet at my belly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is the second one he's posted now! Other one was £75

He should of asked I have 2 of these under the sink from years ago. The scent makes me think of cat piss so never used them. Think I got them from a pound stretcher whilst pregnant & going through a nesting phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh you’ve got a shoot tomorrow. A photo shoot. Glad you cleared that up, I thought you were off fox hunting.

Personally, I’d probably wake up tomorrow and wash my hair before going. Limit the chance of the stylist wondering if there are actual rats living on your head.

I’d also seriously consider getting my nails and eyebrows properly done if it was going to be immortalised on the front of a book. She’s not anxious about the virus (boat trips, spas and shops) so why not do that properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor lamb has worked so hard today. When I used to work I always had a driver pick me up and take me to work. I always made sure I had time for a large caramel hot choc during my max 3 hr shift aswell. Can't belive how alike Soph and myself are. 👯‍♂️
I think that you’ll find it’s ‘hotshhhhoc’

PROPPERPOSHHOTSHHHOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on her stories. Has she really just shared someone else's child to 3.7 million people 😲

Reactions: 4
I only dip in and out of her threads she hires the life out of me, but 1 thing I do want to know... does mr.sophie have a job?

Reactions: 3
We're doing okay thank you. It was definitely one of the scariest moments of my life though when they couldn't find the heartbeat and no movement. He/She is kicking away now though, it must be the threat of asparagus and ham toad in the hole or the rainbow yogurt muffins. 🥰 In future I'll make some culinary delights and scream "mummazzzzz kicky manzzzz" at my belly (even though it may be a girl, we won't know until November haha) then I will dangle my NO.1 Troller charm bracelet at my belly.
Glad to hear all is well for you all!!
Maybe also a little lavender zoflora to bathe in this evening? Help calm mummazzzzzz hansomesssss
But in all seriousness I am glad to hear you’re both well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.