Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep of course vesty turned round and said get ya case packed we are away for the night..that would have been arranged ages ago, in fact she would have arranged it all herself just like the break they had last week..

Reactions: 23
It's my birthday this week and when I get my birthday wish, it's going to be for Kanye Vest to stop talking over Sophie in her videos because he's such a bleep.
You do realise you need to find a bit of dandelion pollen and make a slo mo video of this wish to have any kind of remote chance it'll come true?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe there's a sale on at IKEA, lunch at Costa then a night at the travel lodge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There will be a story of her sometime today guys.... wherever they are..... of her screeching 'I JUST LOVE IT GUYS' but isn't there always?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder who chose their first dance song 🙃🙃🙃

We had Everlong by Foo Fighters and it was on in the car last week and I said "awww, what's this remind you of?!" To him and he just said "when we saw Foo Fighters! This is a great song." No mention of our first dance. I might throw his flip flops out of the house and show his undies to all my followers in revenge of it not being all about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The story of them in the car listening to bloody Mariah again (obvs) 🙄 but seeing vest from the side really made me laugh 🤣🤣 when someone previously said his nose comes out of his forehead 🤣🤣🤣 like Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣 heeeeee, it’s really tickled me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wedding shot all about her....every time!

As if she don’t know they were going or where 🙄
She has paid for whatever it is, it ain’t come out of his jobless wage 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's all about herself. Where is her voiceover talking about her new husband?

Reactions: 10

We had Everlong by Foo Fighters and it was on in the car last week and I said "awww, what's this remind you of?!" To him and he just said "when we saw Foo Fighters! This is a great song." No mention of our first dance. I might throw his flip flops out of the house and show his undies to all my followers in revenge of it not being all about me.
I picked Live Forever as our first dance song some time ago, were not even married, whenever it comes on I wink at him and go 'this is our first dance song' he either tells me to piss off or says 'ill propose when Oasis reunite' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

When I was googling her wedding yesterday, there was a small article about her wedding. Apparently they randomly chose it while out a drive in the car....so relatable 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep of course vesty turned round and said get ya case packed we are away for the night..that would have been arranged ages ago, in fact she would have arranged it all herself just like the break they had last week..
If she has anxiety like she claims, surely that would trigger her? Speaking for myself but I have anxiety and hate spontaneity, need a plan in advance and to organise myself. Looks like she didn’t have time to make a list 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she has anxiety like she claims, surely that would trigger her? Speaking for myself but I have anxiety and hate spontaneity, need a plan in advance and to organise myself. Looks like she didn’t have time to make a list 😱
Yep, spontaneity doesn't exist for anxiety survivors (I hate the word sufferer)

Reactions: 16
I see it didn't take long for the ratty extentions to make an appearance again... thought she was over that phase.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.