Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
It's great he walking about and not just behind the sofa but I'm sorry plastic bags are killers. It's all lovely while Zoph is there but only gonna take a second for him to yank one out of the packet while her back was turned even for a micro second. I just personally would not encourage it. Kids have died. And she has a bit of a responsibility, broadcasting to 'milliions' and we know her cult are not exactly the brightest of people. I think it's stupid personally

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I am wrong and I know lots of people are ignoring the rules anyway, but I am pretty sure that they are breaking the rules by having her mum look after Ronnie. You can stay overnight but need to socially distance unless you are in a support bubble with a single adult household. I know lots of people are breaking the rules but to post it all over the gram is just stupid.

Reactions: 22
I know the first thing I do on a busy working week is spend a day packing to go away for the night. Doesn’t everyone? 🙄
Unless of course she counts all this scintillating content as ‘work’.

Reactions: 16
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
Ronnie is being taught that plastic bags are a plaything and he won’t learn to distinguish what’s a “toy” he can play with when the happy couple are around and one that could kill him when they’re backs are turned. That’s why parents need to set boundaries, something Zoph and Vestie ignore.

Reactions: 29
She’s let him do that EIGHTEEN times! Is she right in the head? I can’t for the life of me think why, the alleged cleaning guru thinks it’s funny to let her baby carry nappy sacks and put them in a bin EIGHTEEN times! I’m sorry but that is cruel and dangerous and Ronnie will never learn any limits if she continues to encourage him to do this. He needs a firm NO!
As a mum to 6 I have never let any of my babies ‘play’ with bins or nappy sacks! Why would you?? I’ve just said ‘no it’s dirty’ She needs to get a grip either she’s so stupid or it’s all for the tattlers, keeping her relevant etc! Perhaps we should stop commenting on here and start commenting on her actual Instagram How unsafe it is!

Reactions: 19
Bit late to the party I’m sure coz I don’t check this much but how narsasistic was that anniversary thing it’s all about her what about her saying something nice about vest no it’s TO SOPH

Reactions: 10
Thought she had a busy week working where 'she wouldn't be home much' ? Didn't realise work involved a night away with Vest and some talc 🤮🤮 think I just made myself sick with that comment 😂
In fairness to her... She won't be at home...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find the public sharing of anniversaries on social media rather cringey (sorry). Pop up a photo if you like, but it’s a personal thing between two people - tell your partner, not all your family and mates. Big ones aside - we can all appreciate the effort it takes to live with someone for any multiple of a decade...

22 years for us, frankly it’s a miracle that we’ve put up with each other that long. If one of us remembers a card, we then have the annual confusion of whether the wedding day was the 30th or the 31st as neither of us can be bothered to look it up. I don’t think I’d get to 23 years if I shared a video of our wedding day, complete with my husband’s speech. He’d be mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No mention of who is looking after her first born??

I reckon it will be Gosfield Hall or somewhere fancy in London.

Reactions: 8
Bags are dangerous, which is why they carry a safety warning. It's not just because he could put one over his head but also, it would only take a split second for him to put one in his mouth. You would be surprised at the amount of parents I come across in my work where they say they only turned their backs for a second and the baby/toddler/child put the bag in their mouth, ate the duck toilet disc, poured the pine fresh on the floor and and not sure if they ingested it. She needs to be a bit more aware of the message she's sending out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Most bins aren’t clean, it’s disgusting that you would let your child play with one🤢wonder how many products she’s sprayed hers with then Ronron goes and puts his hands in his mouth..nice🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I imagine it is because babies don't know instinctively what are toys and what are not. If she encourages him to play with bins and plastic bags, he will associate these things with play and will seek them out. Accident waiting to happen.

I don't own a dog, don't like dogs, don't really understand dogs but even I can see that Henry does not like Ronnie messing with him. How can she not see that??

The wedding montage is vomit inducing. So self indulgent and as usual, all about her her her. She looks like she is auditioning for Gypsy Weddings, and he looks like he's due in court. What a pair!!

Reactions: 19
Ohh they're off away again? Relatable.

I'd rather you didn't let us know what you get upto, thanks hun. ATV.
Hold on - I thought she went away to the wilds of Maidstone because she had a SUPER BUSY WEEK this week doing tit for the mem-waaaaaar? So busy that they're going away again? Give me bleeping strength 🤦

Reactions: 27
That fu**ing wedding video again 😡. No one wants to keep seeing it. I only saw my own one once. Keep it to yourself 🖕

Reactions: 18
Apart from the already stated dangers of nappy sacks, bins aren’t there to be played with. He needs to told a firm no and encouraged to go and post something in a mock up post box for example. If he’s not taught that bins are not clean, even in his mother’s Instagram perfect life, there’ll be trouble. Can you imagine in few months time and she going to the loo in a shopping centre, takes him with her and he starts fiddling with the sanitary disposal bin 🤢and posts her phone it?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I have occasionally sprayed febreze or the dettol or fabulous clothes sprays on my kids before they walk out of the door 😂 to be fair I have a lot more kids than hinch and one of them is absolutely feral can’t control him

Love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 2
Let’s just hope Ma Barker doesn’t take her eye of him for even 30 seconds now he thinks nappy bags are toys 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.