Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was so busy with work stuff guyss this week.
I would definitely not be having ma barker look after Ronnie. If you get what I mean! 🥴.

Oh bleeping pipe down no one gives a tit about your anniversary. Why do you think people care about YOUR anniversary. It’s between the two of you. duck off and keep it that way 😂.

And Vestlife, STFU. So rude interrupting people. If it was my partner I would have shoved him out the moving car for interrupting so much! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really are a pair of piss taking fools, no doubt sickly Solomon will leave some sort of sucking message on Zophs Instagram later!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I picked Live Forever as our first dance song some time ago, were not even married, whenever it comes on I wink at him and go 'this is our first dance song' he either tells me to piss off or says 'ill propose when Oasis reunite' 😂
We actually had Live Forever as the song of our ceremony in the background! 😍😂 And Everlong was the song for our first dance that we both chose and he said it was because it reminds him of me, I just love the song. Nothing over the top like Mariah with me wearing a meringue dress 😂

As for your other half not proposing, may I suggest threatening him with asparagus and ham toad in the hole?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Romantic night away etc but yet still spending all their time on the gram! Got nothing to talk about?

Reactions: 15
We actually had Live Forever as the song of our ceremony in the background! 😍😂 And Everlong was the song for our first dance that we both chose and he said it was because it reminds him of me, I just love the song. Nothing over the top like Mariah with me wearing a meringue dress 😂

As for your other half not proposing, may I suggest threatening him with asparagus and ham toad in the hole?
I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Ok, remember i said she's been told to chuck the gretel type filters...guess who's back? Shes been on here this morning. Hey Mr & Mrs 'Inch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion? Not sure where to post, pretty new here. Still learning guyz. Atv xxx

ron the bins mans, wedding anniversary plans and hen the handsomes mans, and cant forget the comic sans!

Nah seriously if I've posted this in the wrong place please someone let me know, i dont know what the hell im doing
Just post it again after page 48 to be counted

Reactions: 6
Jesus. That first dance song. I have to admit, I am surprised it wasnt the same bloody Ed Sheeran song that everyone seemed to have as a first dance song in in 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine it is because babies don't know instinctively what are toys and what are not. If she encourages him to play with bins and plastic bags, he will associate these things with play and will seek them out. Accident waiting to happen.

I don't own a dog, don't like dogs, don't really understand dogs but even I can see that Henry does not like Ronnie messing with him. How can she not see that??

The wedding montage is vomit inducing. So self indulgent and as usual, all about her her her. She looks like she is auditioning for Gypsy Weddings, and he looks like he's due in court. What a pair!!
“Due in court”. I’m dead 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂
I hope you say the food is "wasabi flavoured" on the menu before leaving it out. Or just order from the local Chinese but make sure they film you scoffing your chow mein like a goat.
Also, you could have your reception on the perGOALa. Your ring should be engraved "NO.1 wife". Your centrepiece needs to be moss. Your wedding favours should be a minky. And the colour scheme needs to be grey with a hint of duck egg blue.

Hope this helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s such a sycophant. Showing off about their anniversary. Who cares. Some things need to be kept private. Put your phone down and stop bragging.

Reactions: 12
She’s got bloody terrible taste in music for a 30 year old.
I don’t think so to be honest. I don’t like the woman but her playlist is mostly old school, 90s and early 00s r’n’b music which some of appreciate as it takes us back and reminds us of songs we haven’t heard in a while.

It might not be your cup of tea but don’t call it terrible taste in music because if you show me your type of music I might also disagree but it doesn’t mean you’ve got terrible taste just because I don’t like it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.