Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always need to say what people have said ‘Jamie said soph pack a small case so I packed a small case’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hold on - I thought she went away to the wilds of Maidstone because she had a SUPER BUSY WEEK this week doing tit for the mem-waaaaaar? So busy that they're going away again? Give me bleeping strength 🤦
Was literally about to post this!! Another HUGE slap in the face for actual working families. If she hadn’t have posted last week that she has a “super busy week” this week it wouldn’t have wound me up as much but it’s the fact that in her idea of a “busy” week, she still has time to fly off into the sunset with vestlife...

Why can she not see that in flaunting her ridiculous lifestyle she is shitting all over hard working parents and families who, for their anniversary, probably had to work all day and came home to a bunch of flowers, perfectly normal by the way. You are NOT relateable so STOP trying to be.

ATV!

Reactions: 18
Let’s just hope Ma Barker doesn’t take her eye of him for even 30 seconds now he thinks nappy bags are toys 🙄🙄🙄
Ma Barker will probs send Hinch a pic of Ron stood in the bin captioning it 'Ron misses you!' And Soph will put it on her story claiming it's so cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was literally about to post this!! Another HUGE slap in the face for actual working families. If she hadn’t have posted last week that she has a “super busy week” this week it wouldn’t have wound me up as much but it’s the fact that in her idea of a “busy” week, she still has time to fly off into the sunset with vestlife...

Why can she not see that in flaunting her ridiculous lifestyle she is shitting all over hard working parents and families who, for their anniversary, probably had to work all day and came home to a bunch of flowers, perfectly normal by the way. You are NOT relateable so STOP trying to be.

ATV!
Was just thinking that...she’s busy doing nothing as per then 🙄

Reactions: 5
So thats more than a night away. Its a full day and night away. For such a busy Soph that's a real sacrifice she's made.
I see he's still twittering away whenever she talks on stories. What a pair of strange people.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion? Not sure where to post, pretty new here. Still learning guyz. Atv xxx

ron the bins mans, wedding anniversary plans and hen the handsomes mans, and cant forget the comic sans!

Nah seriously if I've posted this in the wrong place please someone let me know, i dont know what the hell im doing

Reactions: 22
So thats more that a night away. Its a full day and night away. For such a busy Soph that's a real sacrifice she's made.
I see he's still twittering away whenever she talks on stories. What a pair of strange people.
I found it weird, she's talking he's giving it 'where we goin soph'

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion? Not sure where to post, pretty new here. Still learning guyz. Atv xxx

ron the bins mans, wedding anniversary plans and hen the handsomes mans, and cant forget the comic sans!

Nah seriously if I've posted this in the wrong place please someone let me know, i dont know what the hell im doing
Hahaha you post them here but its still a bit early for a new thread suggestion 🤪

Reactions: 2
As a mum to 6 I have never let any of my babies ‘play’ with bins or nappy sacks! Why would you?? I’ve just said ‘no it’s dirty’ She needs to get a grip either she’s so stupid or it’s all for the tattlers, keeping her relevant etc! Perhaps we should stop commenting on here and start commenting on her actual Instagram How unsafe it is!
Imagine teaching a toddler in the middle of a pandemic it’s suitable to play with dirty nappies, plastic bags and manky bins WHEN YOU ARE A CLEANING ACCOUNT 😫

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm confused as to why it is an issue that Ronnie is taking a clean, tied nappy bag over to a clean bin...haven't been on here for a while but its a bit of a contradiction to previous posts that he was never allowed to be a 'real' child and get germy etc. Obviously older children could put a nappy bag that they have taken from the packet over their heads etc but she's right there with him and this is not what is happening. If people are stupid enough to let their children play with bags unsupervised, its not because they've seen a 1 year old walk his filled, tied nappy bag to the bin to tidy it away. Is it really a huge issue? Also, on the one hand comments are complaining he's sitting down not doing anything, the next he is making repeated trips backwards and forwards to the same place, as toddlers do...yet this is wrong too? Bit of unfairness here I feel.
Its called common sense!

Babies, toddlers, kids shouldn't play with plastic bags. They have warnings on them ‘keep away from babies and children’

As for the bin, unless Ronnie is extremely intelligent, and can tell the difference between a clean bin (in my opinion no bin is clean unless its empty) and a dirty bin, then he will think he can play with all bins!

If he was putting things down the toilet would that be ok as long as it was her clean toilet 🤔

Reactions: 12
Third time lucky and my thread title has been chosen - woohoo!!!! Thank you all lovely tattlers!!! That English degree finally came in handy 🤣🤣🤣.

As an original 'hincher' I joined Tattle after the whole drive-thru/kitchen debacle. My husband was sick of listening to my outrage so I needed to find like minded people and boy have I ever!!!

So my main annoyances about Grinch are as follows:

- The lying.
- The bestselling author rubbish - as a frustrated writer this makes me absolutely furious.
- The blatant disregard for people going through furlough and job losses and spending money like it's going out of fashion.
- Vestlife.
- The piss boring lunch making lessons.
- Treating the dog like a human.
- The faux anxiety.
- Hinch hauls - you just know she's buying tat that she has no intention of using.
- The hideous ratty hair extensions.

I could go on for pages but that's enough for one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's my birthday this week and when I get my birthday wish, it's going to be for Kanye Vest to stop talking over Sophie in her videos because he's such a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.