Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why has she put Jamie’s card out for him? It’s not like he gets up before her for work or anything. Can’t she just pass it to him when they both get up??

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Astonishing

VIP Member
“I’ll let you know what we get up too” EURGH BEN AND JERRY’S is not cute!
Like she’s never fucking stayed at a “luxury” hotel before hahaha
What about all your trips abroad Soph? The luxury honeymoon and trips before you were “Mrs Grinch”

actually laughable. Her poor barmy army will be feeling very insecure now after they’ve booked staycations at caravan parks and cheap hotels! hate to break it to you Soph but that’s not a proper “posh” hotel. I’m not a celeb but I’ve stayed in far nicer.

Enjoys your night away eating your truffles with your apple juice and b&j soz vestie with that you won’t be getting an BJ
Cause she didn’t take her flash bathroom bleach!

a sleepless night for me tonight as tomorrow is my sisters funeral!
I’ll catch back up when I’m home hopefully! As per her wishes!

she left me another little letter but the final part said
“Don’t give up on your trolling, you are too funny on there, I love you so much”
I sleep with it under my Pillow with my bear and hers!
God I just wanna hug her so bad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Lreb88

VIP Member
I hope she doesn’t share that picture of her Dad and Mr Inch shaking hands behind her back again, for some reason it just really winds me up, like they’re doing a business deal. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

PandaEyes

Thread suggestion:

A night for two, paid for by who??
iiTTT's sooooooooo exciting, she's playing with the loo 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Tui

VIP Member
She also has the seat belt way high up so not on her belly like you do when pregnant
We literally saw her bare abdomen yesterday when she was wearing that awful white outfit. She is rail thin in the video from her Kent holiday. Can we stop with the constant pregnancy speculation. She always wears baggy loose clothes, probably because of her likely ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s going away tonight? But I thought she was so busy with work this week that she desperately needed a holiday last week??? Surely not all of her army are that daft that they’ve forgotten something she said less than a week ago????

• Haha
Reactions: 59

AC55

VIP Member
Quite frankly I think this "anniversary special" has been nothing short of obscene. Last week they went off to the barn/farm for three days and that was because she had such a hectic schedule this week. Then off they go to the Mandarin Hotel after a boat trip with a food hamper and swan waving. I really don't care if the whole lot was gifted to them or if they paid for it - if those who follow her don't know that they're the ones funding this lavish lifestyle then more fool them. There are none so blind as those who can't see! A high end hotel happy to have glaringly obvious spelling mistakes on their stationery along with endorsements from a couple of Instagram famous duplicitous fakes? I guess they don't care either at £900 per night and £40 for breakfast!
What really annoys me is how she still bangs on about loving "a barg" shopping in B&M and Poundland, buying pointless tat, and trying to convince people that her EBay clothes don't end up in the charity bag after one wash!
This year alone has seen them spending on a level that is beyond extravagant. Fair enough if they'd worked hard, and saved up but no. They've just lauded their wealth, that comes from basically arsing about on social media in a sickening and shameless fashion.
Am I jealous and bitter? No I am not because I've worked all of my life in a career spanning almost 40 years and I'm proud to say I actually work and save for the nice things in my life.

I sincerely hope their downfall is spectacular. They're nothing but a pair of workshy bone idle arse holes.

Hope that helps xx

These two do make me laugh though, they’ve been to two different places In the space of a week, haven’t made the most of it by any means, they’ve done what they do at home, order in and Wayne and waynetta slob in front of the tv.
can you tell I’ve just had my account unblocked 🤣 I am on one today! ATV
Welcome Home! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Beebee3

I’m absolutely sick of working my arse off and getting nowhere just to see these fuckers get everything handed to them on a plate.
I have depression and the fact I can’t afford a night away this year makes me so sad. We’re both keyworkers - I work frontline and one of our kids was diagnosed with severe mental health issues this year. I’d do anything for a break.
And I’m aware how jealous and bitter that makes me sound. But I’m just so so tired of it.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me if Soph had written out Jamie's wedding speech.
I went to a wedding a few years ago and not long after, the couple split up. I was friends with the bride and I told her how sorry I was about the split. I said how lovely the groom's speech was and she said " I wrote it. Every word. No way was I letting him just waffle on about nothing. It was my day and all about me"
I was gobsmacked. She made him pay £500 to have his teeth whitened so they'd look better on the photos too!
I saw him recently with his new wife and twin boys. He's really happy and I'm no longer friends with the first wife!

• Wow

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Their sex life is probably as monotone as they are, bet she doesn’t even get fully naked, keeps a top on and he probably keeps his socks on. Most likely orders him to hurry up. Then he asks her ‘did you cum?’ And she just rolls her eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sure if that was too much but yeah that’s how I expect it to be 😭😭
And she pats on him the back and says good mans 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50